Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I am happy with the game so far......so I don't like nit-picking......but as patient as I should be, I don't see much explosiveness in Hillman. He will never be the featured back, so where's his quickness? He made nothing out of his plays so far, and should have easily beat a defender in open field.

I don't know if this guy's as good as advertised.

I know.....patience!!!
    I think he's garbage and to the folks who know me on this board already know I dont care if anyone flames me. I will always give me straight forward opinion about a player. Positive or negative. I said it on draft day and ill day ot again. That was a wasted third round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    lmao, hahahahahaah

this post is incredibly stupid
    amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by TaosFan View Post
    I care and so should the Broncos coaching staff. I brought this up last week when I saw it and it apparently did not get to the coaching staff because he did it again. Now that the CBS crew brought it up it should get attention. Correcting it, however, is another thing altogether. There has to be a reason why he was cut by Houston. It does not appear to be for lack of talent. The only other reason has to be his attitude or conduct. Is he a wife beater? Is he an egomaniac? Does he do drugs? Someone needs to find this stuff out. We've had enough of that type of player in Denver to know better. I'm not saying he's like that. I really want to believe it is not that and we have a true talent that Houston missed and has no off-field problems or attitude problems. I'm a Bronco fan. Hopefully it's just a matter of telling him to hold onto the ball until he's well within the end zone or to come up with a different routine when he scores.
    wat ..............

We are for real!

We beat the Bengals with relatively little trouble except for self inflicted errors, this same bengals team is handing it to the super bowl champs that were spoken of as being the best team in the NFL just 2 weeks ago on ESPN and NFLN. The Broncos are for real! Be excited Broncos Fans!!!

Edit: Not only this but the Broncos also smoked the Saints just a few weeks ago that just beat the only previously undefeated team in the NFL, the Falcons. We have a team that can beat anyone on any given Sunday.
    Last edited by NextGeneration; 11-11-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

The downside to this is that the games are starting to get a little tedious now haha

Fox' Broncos win so handily game is pre-empted

Holy Cow

That's the first time I've seen that this year!

Congratulations John Fox on what HAS to be a VERY satisfying win

All 3 phases playing lights out

(although I will say the offense was challenged by the CAR defense) But our defense just took it over.

Von Miller made his bid for a ultra rare MVP as defensive player

STUD
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Big Ups To Robert Ayers

It's nice to see Ayers stepping up in Dooms absence. It must have been hard to lose his starting job earlier this year but boy does he seem to be trying to earn his way back. The guy seems to have developed some more pass rushing skills or a better motor.

Bronco Nation- We salute you Robert Ayers!

Haha, we posted at literally the exact same time about this exact same topic =) I guess we should merge them...

LOL- I know how funny is that? I just CP'd you for such a great post too!

I was upset when he "lost" his starting spot, hopefully he continues this style of play and get back the starting job so we can move Wolfe to 3 tech.

Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    I was upset when he "lost" his starting spot, hopefully he continues this style of play and get back the starting job so we can move Wolfe to 3 tech.
    He's playing like a man on fire today. It would be huge if we could get this type of production from him on a consistent basis. It would allow us a ton of scheme versatility as both Ayers and Wolfe can be moved around on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    HAHAHA Awesome....I was hoping someone would make this....didn't think it would happen that quick.

von is the heart and soul of this team, he brings that extra flair and effort and you can just tell it pumps the other players up
    -------

yes he stepped up in a huge way today. He was a force in between the tackles and got constant pressure alongbwith miller. I didn't know who this Ayers was cause he was so dominate. Great game.