Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Broncos-Panthers post game rants

What's the deal with Ronnie Hillman? After a breakout performance against the Saints he was nowhere to be found vs Cincy. So far today nothing as well.

Is he injured perhaps?

Maybe because WIllis is just better? Not sure why he hasn't gotten at least a few though.

Agreed, Willis should be the featured back. I'm just surprised Hillman hasn't been used as a change of pace.

Holliday drops the ball before crossing the goal line... AGAIN!

Last week against the Bengals Holliday dropped the football before crossing the goal line on his kick return. You would think the coaching staff would have grilled Holliday on this so that he wouldn't do it again... which he did today against the Panthers. What is wrong with this kid? Is he that self centered that he is more excited about showing off about 'HIS' score before actually scoring for his team and teammates? Ridiculous.

Hey, guess what, they called it a TD.

So who cares?

Well next time he gets in there and does the same thing it will be a touchback.

Because refs will be more aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Hey, guess what, they called it a TD.

So who cares?
    You should care because if he keeps it up it will come back to bite us.

As soon as he learns to accelerate and just cut strait up the field he is undependable. He wants to dance around like hes in college. I still think hes going to be a good 3rd down change of pace big play back for us. I cant ever see him as being an every down guy. I think he was drafted with a Super Bowl in mind for this year. We still need a replacement for the ageless Mcgahee.

I'm sure the coaches will address this issue during the week. Maybe they should tie him upside down to a goal post for a couple of hours. Put a sign close to his face: "Don't drop the ball. Just give it to the official."
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

He would have gotten the first down if he was Maroneying around. He has stop over thinking. He is hurting the team.

Because he just isnt that good like i been saying. At least not yet he isnt. Still hasnt proven he should be the starting third down back.

I'm not sure that there is a more hit-or-miss player in the entire league as this kid. It's either a celebration or a cursing every time he touches the ball.

I care and so should the Broncos coaching staff. I brought this up last week when I saw it and it apparently did not get to the coaching staff because he did it again. Now that the CBS crew brought it up it should get attention. Correcting it, however, is another thing altogether. There has to be a reason why he was cut by Houston. It does not appear to be for lack of talent. The only other reason has to be his attitude or conduct. Is he a wife beater? Is he an egomaniac? Does he do drugs? Someone needs to find this stuff out. We've had enough of that type of player in Denver to know better. I'm not saying he's like that. I really want to believe it is not that and we have a true talent that Houston missed and has no off-field problems or attitude problems. I'm a Bronco fan. Hopefully it's just a matter of telling him to hold onto the ball until he's well within the end zone or to come up with a different routine when he scores.

I am happy with the game so far......so I don't like nit-picking......but as patient as I should be, I don't see much explosiveness in Hillman. He will never be the featured back, so where's his quickness? He made nothing out of his plays so far, and should have easily beat a defender in open field.

I don't know if this guy's as good as advertised.

I know.....patience!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TaosFan View Post
    I care and so should the Broncos coaching staff. I brought this up last week when I saw it and it apparently did not get to the coaching staff because he did it again. Now that the CBS crew brought it up it should get attention. Correcting it, however, is another thing altogether. There has to be a reason why he was cut by Houston. It does not appear to be for lack of talent. The only other reason has to be his attitude or conduct. Is he a wife beater? Is he an egomaniac? Does he do drugs? Someone needs to find this stuff out. We've had enough of that type of player in Denver to know better. I'm not saying he's like that. I really want to believe it is not that and we have a true talent that Houston missed and has no off-field problems or attitude problems. I'm a Bronco fan. Hopefully it's just a matter of telling him to hold onto the ball until he's well within the end zone or to come up with a different routine when he scores.
    lmao, hahahahahaah

this post is incredibly stupid
    -------