Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    I still can't believe Peyton Manning is quarterbacking the Broncos. My wife comes out to see what is happening. She doesn't just want to see the TD pass. She wants me to back it up and show the whole drive. :paper:
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    that PFM wired episode will be great.
    I'll check the thread about it but what network and when? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
    I'll check the thread about it but what network and when? Thanks
    it'll be nfl network... I think someone linked to everything a few posts into the thread.

Dear Front Office

...Please do NOT change our defensive coordinator or special teams coach next season (like it seems we do year after year after year). Cuz it sure ain't broke this time, so...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Not like they have a lot of control over that. If they decide to sign with another team theres nothing the F.O can do to stop them.

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    Whats up with this?

Quote Originally Posted by IBeWriteGood View Post
    You're right. Safeties who don't have a lot of picks don't make plays.

Said nobody who's ever watched football ever.
    A safety tackling a guy 7-12 yards down field is hardly something to get excited about. How many TFL does he have? How many FF? How many picks? That is what Safeties need to do. A SS that hits a guy and then holds onto his ankle another 3 yards after contact until a team mate cleans up the play. Not really anything special. The guy is just a below avg safety. I didnt see the play and I cant find it, but from the sounds of it the pick fell into his lap after the WR dropped it. How is that anything special?
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

It was his knee brace. Those metal hinges on the side of it got caught in the ground and stopped him. I have one of those knee braces and I've done the exact same thing and my knee brace was twisted around pretty bad about the same as Manning's since he had to adjust it.

I wasn't really worried about it I knew what happened as soon as he slid. Sometimes you forget about that knee brace being on there until you slide lol.
    Follow me on Twitter
    @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

I'd have to agree with the poster above. I would like to see Rahim make more impact plays. The good thing is that he is in the right spots now though. I will take that anyday over a safety who is always out of place. I would like to see him make TFL and turnovers though.
    Go Hard or Go Home

It probably scared me more than anything this season. That play was so funky looking, I got so scared. Even when he walked back to the huddle. I was scared for a few good minutes after I hope he never does that again.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    A safety tackling a guy 7-12 yards down field is hardly something to get excited about. How many TFL does he have? How many FF? How many picks? That is what Safeties need to do. A SS that hits a guy and then holds onto his ankle another 3 yards after contact until a team mate cleans up the play. Not really anything special. The guy is just a below avg safety. I didnt see the play and I cant find it, but from the sounds of it the pick fell into his lap after the WR dropped it. How is that anything special?
    Safeties are supposed to make tackles 7+ yards down the field. They put the safey in..safety, they're there to clean up mistakes up front. It helps when one of your safeties(Rahim) is one of the most effecient tacking safeties statistically in the league.

Safeties are also there to prevent long passes as well, something our defense has done well this year(top 10 in the legue in that), and Moore is a huge part of that, as he is the primary deep safety.

And as for TFL, he's top 5 in terms of safeties with 3, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Like it or not japfaff, Moore is one of the most improved players on this team. I was with you at the beginning of this year that he needed to show something. Although I would like to see more game changing plays you can't deny the strides he has made.

On another note, thanks for your service. Happy veterans day.

Is Peyton Manning on a mission

A reputed guy who was the face of a franchise is no longer part of the franchise. He has health concerns, going through rehab. One hit, his career is over.

Comes to a new team. Gets used to the play calling. No one knows how good or bad he will be.

If Broncos go on to win a Superbowl, Manning will be the guy making history since Brett Favre and other great QBs who went to other teams, conditions were different as compared to the drama Denver-Manning had since last year.

Have followed Manning since he was drafted as a Colt. But on this Denver team, he is playing and motivating at a different level. Looks like someone who has the fire in his belly to prove that he isnt done.

Looks like a hollywood sports drama.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Like it or not japfaff, Moore is one of the most improved players on this team. I was with you at the beginning of this year that he needed to show something. Although I would like to see more game changing plays you can't deny the strides he has made.

On another note, thanks for your service. Happy veterans day.
    I agree he is one of the most improved players. But that isnt saying much cause he started as one of the worst players on the team if not in the league. He was beyond terrible last season. There is nothing about him IMO that screams playmaker. I dont trust him in coverage, and I dont trust him in run support. It always seems like he is always there right after the action. I dont know if he is afraid of a lil contact (which I am sure he is at least a lil), if he is slow to read and diagnose a play, or if he is just that slow.......None of them are traits that you want in a S. I think the fan base is so desperate for a talented S that they grasp at straws with this kid.

As for the last...Thanx man....It is the greatest honor in my life to have gotten a chance to serve this country that I love with some of the finest men I have ever or will ever meet
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

It's simple. His mission is to win a Super Bowl and prove the naysayers wrong!