Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for suggestions on the upcoming game versus the Chargers

Hey guys!

I am traveling in from San Diego for the game this weekend. (Don't worry, I'm a broncos fan!)

I have been doing this trip every year for about 8 years now. This is the first year I've ever been struggling to find reasonably priced tickets. It's killing me.

Thanks!

(Sorry mods if this is the wrong section -- I also scanned the Code of Conduct and couldn't see anything about not doing posts like this... I apologize in advance if this is a no-no)
    Last edited by Peanut; 04-11-2017 at 01:04 PM. Reason: No selling/buying tickets

The words "reasonably priced" and "broncos tickets" do not belong in the same sentence this season...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    The words "reasonably priced" and "broncos tickets" do not belong in the same sentence this season...
    LOL. You are probably right. I am just hoping to avoid being completely violated. I'm seeing nosebleeds for $300+ which is crazy compared to previous seasons.

I remember JWinn gave this link,i hope it is helpful

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmas...NV_TIX_DRP_DWN

Quote Originally Posted by Accordngs View Post
    LOL. You are probably right. I am just hoping to avoid being completely violated. I'm seeing nosebleeds for $300+ which is crazy compared to previous seasons.
    Ticket exchange (Sex Daddy posted link) has plenty of seats under $150 in the 500 level and under $160 lower than that.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Yea. I might just be out of luck because I was hoping to avoid the 500 section... and the fact we are looking for 6 is killer. Pretty much going to have to slap my friend in Denver who should of taken care of this before the rest of the world knew how good we are!

I dfound that the more ticket you need the more they cost. We paid a premium for 5 tickets but pairs were pretty cheap. Maybe look at breaking your group up and paying a little less? Each of you might have different limits on what you are paying.

We used Stub Hub too FYI.

And I can tell you section 233 is AWESOME!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I dfound that the more ticket you need the more they cost. We paid a premium for 5 tickets but pairs were pretty cheap. Maybe look at breaking your group up and paying a little less? Each of you might have different limits on what you are paying.

We used Stub Hub too FYI.

And I can tell you section 233 is AWESOME!
    I agree with this entirely. It is much harder to get large group seating at Invesco because a large portion of the stadium is Season ticket holders and for the most part a person is only going to have a max of 4 seats to sell. You would be much better off trying to find 2 sets of seat of 3 or 3 sets of 2 for a more reasonable price.

Yea... that's what we are going to do now. Buying a group of 4, and group of 2... then see what we can do once in the stadium.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions. Can't wait to watch us pound Phyillis on Sunday!!

Just got surprised with tickets to this weekends game!!

The wife surprised me with tickets to Sundays game against the Chargers. Flying out tomorrow morning. This will be my first game in Denver.

Can I get some pointers from the regulars. Things to see? Places to go? What time do we get to the stadium to take part in tailgating?

EXCITED!!!!!

I....AM.....SO.....JEALOUS!!!! I'm going to the Chiefs game next week...It will be my first game PERIOD, and I've been a Denver fan for 11 years now...Good Luck and I hope you have a blast....

That's awesome! Enjoy it, don't go home without a win!

If you have the chance, take a stadium tour, not sure what the schedule is for that now, but we were able to take a tour the monday after the game, (was a sunday game), great experience, got a couple weeks until we go back for the Tampa game, hope we can do a tour again, above all else, have a great time, cheer your ass off, (respectfully of course) where are your seats? if i may inquire

and if for some reason you end up in Westminster, go to Woody's, love that place, great food and atmosphere, we always end up there to watch the sunday night game,

Thanks for the info! We are on the broncos side about the 10 yard line lower level.. I'll be going nuts when our defense is on the field of course.