Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Bernie, I don't know what went astray, but my suggestion is that you be cool, be yourself, and let it unfold.....sure, make sure she knows how you feel, but don't force things too much. It will work out as it should if you give out the right signals, and give her a little space (ha ha.....I don't mean a little place to live!!!).

Remember, you are young, and relationships need to suit both partners, or they won't last. Sometimes people need to compare, or be apart, to know what they are truly missing.

But sure.......put out those signals. Make sure she knows you care about her. Give her every reason to believe you are the right guy for her. And if she's thinking about things (between you), that's usually a very good sign.
    Trust me... I'm not being pushy. She has a bunch of problems she always like to talk to me about. She recently found out about two siblings she has from her biological dad (crazy guy I guess) just this last month and we're 18/19.

I mostly just listen.

I've been a little out of the loop this year eb....does this mean your marriage didn't work out?

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

I wish you nothing but the best, eb. Everyone deserves a second or third chance at love (I'd personally stop at three, if it goes higher, something is wrong with ones' self) - anyway, good luck and hope your new hopes and dreams come true.

Honestly, I tend to agree with what Peanut posted and am not sure I could even get back into the "romance" thing. I also love sports, action flicks, fast cars, and rock n' roll. However, that being said, I would not be against going on a date to a romantic spot as long as the dude is intelligent, witty, nice-looking, and drives a cool car.

I tried the "friends with benefits" thing a few months ago and it ended up being a nightmare. We are no longer friends and although he sends me random texts stating he has "changed" I don't believe him one iota. Guys like him never change. Sadness.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I've been a little out of the loop this year eb....does this mean your marriage didn't work out?
    Yep, Al.. that's it. It's a long story.. actually.. kidnda short when you get down to it. I'll PM ya.

But.. dinner.. and the night were fantabulous! She showed up with a 4 pack of Dogfish Head(one of my top 3 beers all time!!!). She said she went to Total Wine to get it not knowing what it was called, but knowing what it looked like. She told the clerk what she thought it tasted like(last time we hung out with friends I had some and let her taste it) and they kept taking her to the wrong beers. Finally she saw it and KNEW that was the one. So.. that was my "gift" for cooking dinner.

We ended up most of the night just chatting and laughing about all kinds of stuff. Towards the end of the night I felt the urge to kiss her.. so I did. Caught her off guard. So I told her- "I'm sorry if that was inappropriate, but I don't regret it". Her reply? "No, no.. don't stop!"

She's already making plans to hang out again.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I baked a chicken last night, made mashed potatoes, and a can of corn(so i'll be OK) I do enjoy doing this for my wife, but I honestly would not like making a regular habit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    I baked a chicken last night, made mashed potatoes, and a can of corn(so i'll be OK) I do enjoy doing this for my wife, but I honestly would not like making a regular habit of it.
    Very nice!

I like cooking. I really do. In fact.. I'm cooking again tomorrow for her and a mutual friend at the friends house tomorrow night. Spaghetti!!! It'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Working on a relationship with a girl I really love from HS.

Things didn't work out there. She's transferring to my university next semester and we've been talking. I really want it to work out this time and do all those things you mentioned with HER and not other girls they just aren't the same...

Wish me luck guys. I'm trying my best.

One day at a time. And be sure to enjoy all the little things as they come up.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    .........I tried to explain to someone the other day.. I was reared by sisters. I am the only boy, and the baby to boot. Because of them all I know are women. All I know to do is to respect them. I have never been afraid of them or, in my eyes, given them reason to be afraid of me(I have developed a strong bond with a few of my female friends in that they have trusted me to sleep in their bed with them after a night of "partying" with no fear of anything nefarious happening. And they've been in my bed in those conditions as well.). They are beautiful creatures! I have always had an air of confidence around women, because it goes back to me not being afraid of them. Yes, I am that guy who can strike up a conversation with ANY woman, and I don't mean that to sound like I am full of myself(well, maybe a little :p ), but I can.
    Don't take this wrong eb, but Tom Cruise only had sisters too, I believe........

just messin with ya....

Don't take this wrong eb, but Tom Cruise only had sisters too, I believe........

just messin with ya....
    Whoa, Can!!! Too far!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Whoa, Can!!! Too far!!!
    Sorry dude......just wanted to show you that for every good guy (that's you) there can be a guy who leaves us scratching our heads!!!

Geez......never noticed before, but you guys can throw punches for days on end!!!

Sorry dude......just wanted to show you that for every good guy (that's you) there can be a guy who leaves us scratching our heads!!!

Geez......never noticed before, but you guys can throw punches for days on end!!!
    Yes we can. Here's some more!

By the way.. She is a Chargers fan and hits me last night with a text- "So.. dinner bet on tomorrows game? Straight up. No points. Loser cooks?". Of course I took her up on it.

Nice, Eb, real nice dating a Chargers fan.

LOL, just yanking your chain, wish you all the best, blah, blah, blah

So, there's this guy at work...who says he wants to get over his ex, but HELLO, is hitting all the girls in the office. I am so over guys like that. pervs.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post

So, there's this guy at work...who says he wants to get over his ex, but HELLO, is hitting all the girls in the office. I am so over guys like that. pervs.
    lol well thats his way of getting over the ex

Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post

Oh well, I guess he's got one less person to hit on.....