Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Also, like I said be thankfully you didnt text her something worse

This one time I was at a party with my friends and my girlfriend. And there was this really good looking girl at the party so I went to go text my friend to look at the girl in the green dress....and yeah you can guess who I accidentally sent it to

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Also, like I said be thankfully you didnt text her something worse

This one time I was at a party with my friends and my girlfriend. And there was this really good looking girl at the party so I went to go text my friend to look at the girl in the green dress....and yeah you can guess who I accidentally sent it to
    You did. I accepted you.

Yeah.. I'm very glad it wasn't worse. See.. I know my phone pulls this crap from time to time. ANd usually I catch it. This time I was hands and elbows deep in cooking dinner for her and didn't think to make sure it was the correct person. Usually I do.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by FLBroncFan View Post
    Nice, Eb, real nice dating a Chargers fan.

LOL, just yanking your chain, wish you all the best, blah, blah, blah

So, there's this guy at work...who says he wants to get over his ex, but HELLO, is hitting all the girls in the office. I am so over guys like that. pervs.
    Don't forget John Elway married a Raiders cheerleader, now that is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    You did. I accepted you.

Yeah.. I'm very glad it wasn't worse. See.. I know my phone pulls this crap from time to time. ANd usually I catch it. This time I was hands and elbows deep in cooking dinner for her and didn't think to make sure it was the correct person. Usually I do.
    Methinks Dogfish may be the end of you!

Eb in regards to the original post. Mrs. 100% and I have had our fair share of issues and it has been due to us not having us time. It is difficult with family and careers to focus on what brought our family together and that is us.

We took a trip to Carolina for the game almost 3 weeks ago and did all the little things like when we first started dating. I ws opening car doors, restaurant doors, holding hands, the little things that we take for granted. We went for walks downtown, just enjoying each other without saying a word.

I had acted like an idiot once on the whole trip to ruin a small piece, but as we were driving back from the game, she just told me she loved me and that it felt like it used too.

We have now decided we need a "field trip" of her and I once every six months.

It truly became so much more then just a marriage, it had the little things and even as a man, I loved that feeling of love.

It's funny how we take things for granted and I'm not going to lie, knowing your situation really made me try harder, instead of taking things for granted.

I know do things like leave notes in her car, pack her lunch with notes, pics, etc.. and I know it's working because just the other day I opened up my lunch and there on a napkin was a very simple, "I Love You." Made my day.

Anyway, best wishes and thanks for the posts.

You know how I like to end things Eb...

Life is Good
    Last edited by 100%Broncoholic; 11-22-2012 at 04:17 AM.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

Jakey is dreaking some Flying Dog Double Pale ale that is 11.5% He may be drunk but that's okay...

To get girls... first act not interested. 2nd tell her you lover her 3rd... well you know that part...

Well that works for girls when they're young... And I'm done with that stuff....

but honestly just... if you love a girl let her know and don't let her go.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Jakey is dreaking some Flying Dog Double Pale ale that is 11.5% He may be drunk but that's okay...

To get girls... first act not interested. 2nd tell her you lover her 3rd... well you know that part...

Well that works for girls when they're young... And I'm done with that stuff....

Found mine at the age of 21 and 11 years later, I'm still attached to her. You know what Jake, Life is Good!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post

Awww, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said, Jakey!

Although, I'm not sure if you'll still respect me (or remember me) in the morning.

In all seriousness, though, it is SO important that both interested parties be honest with each other. I just witnessed some crazy antics between 2 co-workers who got their messages crossed. Dude says "not interested" and girl only hears "interested." The miscommunication caused an uproar because it ended up back at the office. Not cool.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=384903&dateline=14112  76952
    2014 Adopted Bronco: Juwan Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Don't forget John Elway married a Raiders cheerleader, now that is hilarious!
    Methinks Dogfish may be the end of you!

It's funny how we take things for granted and I'm not going to lie, knowing your situation really made me try harder, instead of taking things for granted.

Anyway, best wishes and thanks for the posts.

You know how I like to end things Eb...

Life is Good
    Don't get me wrong.. had I had a little more time to "work" in things, I'd have done every last thing that I could have. You know the situation, though. And you know this is what is right for me now.

I am happy to read that I've inspired you. And I see you on FB.. you are a happy man. You are 100% right, sir.. life IS good.

Is it bad that I dread calling my gf?

Don't get me wrong.. had I had a little more time to "work" in things, I'd have done every last thing that I could have. You know the situation, though. And you know this is what is right for me now.

I am happy to read that I've inspired you. And I see you on FB.. you are a happy man. You are 100% right, sir.. life IS good.
    Some day once Frency wins the lotto and flies us all in I will be more then happy to with you!!

And I too love seeing the happiness your little monkeys bring you!! my friend and methinks that you know how great you are!

Life is Good!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    Bronco's Country.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Some day once Frency wins the lotto and flies us all in I will be more then happy to with you!!

And I too love seeing the happiness your little monkeys bring you!! my friend and methinks that you know how great you are!

Life is Good!

I am where I need to be and with the people I need to be with right now. Life IS good.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Is it bad that I dread calling my gf?
    Um... yeah.. may not be a good thing, methinks.

Um... yeah.. may not be a good thing, methinks.
    It isn't that I don't enjoy talking to her. It's just that I hate feeling like I have to call her at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    eb........if this was a search engine of sorts (see bold), this post would have "adult only" alerts all over it!!!!

Whoa, Can!!! Your making it something it isn't... yet....

And I now sound like a defensive jerk.. I'm sorry.
    Nah you dont it's fine

Hope it goes well

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Have I mentioned I LOVE the rain?!?!

As I sit here it is raining in NorCal. Of course.. it's not a warm rain, but it's the "let's go play in the rain then cuddle under a blanket to get warm" kind of rain.

I love the rain!!