Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Sucks to see him go always did what he was told to do swapped positions a million times loved watching him play with al Wilson and Ian gold he kicked ass despite what people say about him he was an awesome football player for the broncos now champ is the only player left from the 2005 defense that almost took us all the way good luck wherever you go dj

Good luck DJ!
    Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

I really hope he goes outside of the AFC West. I'll miss his play on the field, for sure.

I'll miss ya DJ. Good luck.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Hesky View Post
    The DYME LYFE finally caught up with him; I still appreciate what he did as a Bronco, though.
    How did the dyme lyfe catch up to him?

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    How did the dyme lyfe catch up to him?
    LOL, if anyone actually read up on dyme lyfe it's not even a thug thing...

I'll miss you DJ. You are still an excellent football player and were constantly undervalued and underappreciated. Hope you catch on with a good team. Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise, because I honestly wonder where this ship is going sometimes.

old dj sigs and wallpaper I wore for a long time

http://imageshack.us/a/img521/545/djwall.jpg
    Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 03-12-2013 at 12:04 AM.

Best linebacker the Broncos have had in the last decade, and they always misused him. Now they cut him instead of making him MLB.

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

I'll miss you DJ. You are still an excellent football player and were constantly undervalued and underappreciated. Hope you catch on with a good team. Maybe this will be a blessing in disguise, because I honestly wonder where this ship is going sometimes.

Feel free to jump off mr pessimist

<3
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Sad to see him go. Did everything the team asked him to do. Too bad he made a couple bad decisions off the field but overall he wasn't a bad guy, just made some dumb decisions. Wished we could have extended him at a lower price and plugged him in the middle but I guess it wasn't to be. Good luck with your next team DJ but you will always be a Bronco in my book

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Exactly, in fact its pretty much the opposite.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Its a sad day for me. My favorite Bronco is gone. Was a fan of his the day he committed to Miami out of HS. Became my favorite player when he was drafted by us. I wish him all the best. Sad to see him leave.

Thanks for extra sig. I'll have save that one. Going miss DJ terribly.

I appreciate how he played in the early years.

Maybe with a new team and some coaching he can be inspired to play at a high level again.

Still got mad love for DJ. He was incredibly unappreciated league-wide and by some Bronco fans. He wasn't a thug, he just made some bad decisions. His on field production was very consistent throughout his time here and was a team player. DJ played every LB spot in our 4-3 schemes, as well as an ILB in our short lived 3-4 scheme. I wish him nothing but the best in the future. He will always be a Bronco to me.

Williams has signed a on-year contract with the Chicago Bears with a base value of $900,000 and incentives up to $1.75 million.

I have to say, I know he's been troublesome in recent time but surely he was worth $1 mil and a roster spot...at least I feel so. He was an above average first round pick IMO.

Source: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,5757756.story
    R.I.P. Darrent Williams, Damian Nash, Kenny McKinley