Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    I love how Manning plays great, and no one says anything. If they do, it's instead about Brady or Rodgers. If Manning has a less than perfect performance, he gets all but blasted. Words like "failed to recognize," or "didn't adjust" are smattered throughout.

They do know he also threw 3 TD passes, right? They do know his starting HB went down early, right? They do know that it's a division game and that San Diego was also on the field, right?

Good gravy.

The other analyses aren't bad. We know Von's doing on D almost as much as Manning is on O. The Beadles remarks just show that the whole team is starting to contribute.
    PFF has been praising him all season

I love how Manning plays great, and no one says anything. If they do, it's instead about Brady or Rodgers. If Manning has a less than perfect performance, he gets all but blasted. Words like "failed to recognize," or "didn't adjust" are smattered throughout.

They do know he also threw 3 TD passes, right? They do know his starting HB went down early, right? They do know that it's a division game and that San Diego was also on the field, right?

Good gravy.

The other analyses aren't bad. We know Von's doing on D almost as much as Manning is on O. The Beadles remarks just show that the whole team is starting to contribute.
    Are you serious. Peyton Manning has been getting all sorts of recognition this season. At times to much. Especially these last few weeks when he hasn't been great. Sure against the Chargers he threw 3 Touchdowns. However he missed guys for big plays early on and overall had a mediocre day.

I think we could have won that game with last years offense. Our defense was playing great last week and the special teams made a huge block. The run game was working early and had good patches scattered throughout the game. However last week it wasn't Manning and the offense which lead us to victory.

I think Peyton Manning has got to much credit this season anyway. Yes he makes everyone play better but some people act like this team had no talent before he got here. This team is not a one man show and has been built well. There is talent in all phases and there are some holes however this is not a one man show. This is a team.

Don't get me wrong. Peyton Manning is the MVP of this team and of the entire league in my opinion. However please don't act like he hasn't gotten recognition and please don't act like the media is against him. Because that is wrong.
    Last edited by johnlimburg; 11-21-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Glad they like how Beadles is doing, really think what our young OL needed was the experienced coaching touch of Magazu

Also glad my adopted Bronco from 2011 is doing good, Moore
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Glad they like how Beadles is doing, really think what our young OL needed was the experienced coaching touch of Magazu

Also glad my adopted Bronco from 2011 is doing good, Moore
    I think the injury to JD Walton and the emergence of Dan Koppen is what caused this young line to galvanize and grow up seemingly overnight.

The play of Beadles and Franklin have improoved conciderably once Koppen began making the calls.

- GB2

Rahim Moore has really turned it on. Safety play is something that if you don't notice it, it is usually a good thing. We haven't given up a long touchdown that I remember since Andre Johnson
    @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

It was Porter

Quote Originally Posted by mb3playa View Post
    Rahim Moore has really turned it on. Safety play is something that if you don't notice it, it is usually a good thing. We haven't given up a long touchdown that I remember since Andre Johnson
    Co-incidentally that was also the last time Tracy Porter played for you.

Porter is a gambler. If he has ball hawking safeties behind him, and his team is ahead on the scoreboard, he will take chances. But last year with the Saints, and the beginning of this, more of his gambles have led to TDs for the opposing team than picks for his team.

I think Porter is a bigger gambler than Asante Samuel, IMO

Good gravy.

Manning didn't play that well last week. The fact that he still had three touchdowns speaks to how great he is.

bump......

The kids are watching "Spy Kids" Man, I miss having a second tv.

I'm watching. It's cool to watch Manning throw a Pick 6 again!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The kids are watching "Spy Kids" Man, I miss having a second tv.
    Yes, I know that pain!!!! Just a few more weeks though, then I get to go extra tv shopping!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

After Ball fumbled, Manning got the offense together and said you got to protect the ball and some other stuff. I had the volume down so I didn't catch what else he said.

Stokes after his TD "that was too easy, I wanted to work on my footwork make sure I still had it"

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Von Miller too good.