Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 45 of 45
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    You are already wrong on your predictions, guess you should go sulk in a corner because you were wrong....
    So?

    Doesn't change the fact that Cleveland sucks this year. The coaching staff sucks. The players suck. Just because they beat a banged up Steelers team after they (the Steelers) had 8 turnovers doesn't make them suddenly a "good team." The Steelers had 8 turnovers and Cleveland sucked so much that the Steelers were STILL in the game.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    8,313
    WEEDen! WEEDen! WEEDen!


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    4,507
    Cleveland won again.. weird lol.

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Cleveland won again.. weird lol.
    Yea, I know.

    The team won a game but lost in the long run.

    The team will have a higher draft pick now, and will not be able to select the players the team needs. The team also lost their second round pick next year due to selecting Gordon.

    So, the team wins a meaningless game (the team will not mke the playoffs).

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    Cleveland won again.. weird lol.
    not really

    Not upset that the Raiders lost, Star Lotuleilei gonna be the pick!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    not really

    Not upset that the Raiders lost, Star Lotuleilei gonna be the pick!
    Neither am I. Keep making that 2nd rounder better!
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,374
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Neither am I. Keep making that 2nd rounder better!
    Ha ha ha

    Good ole Raiders

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,309
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Neither am I. Keep making that 2nd rounder better!
    I must add that the Bengals helped themselves more by beating Oakland

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Louisville, Ky.
    Posts
    10,152
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I must add that the Bengals helped themselves more by beating Oakland
    And the rest of the AFCW, save for Denver. And the game between us and Denver came down to two special-teams plays. We'll see what happens if there's a rematch.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Yea, I know.

    The team won a game but lost in the long run.

    The team will have a higher draft pick now, and will not be able to select the players the team needs. The team also lost their second round pick next year due to selecting Gordon.

    So, the team wins a meaningless game (the team will not mke the playoffs).
    You are quite possibly the worst fan I know ....

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Ha ha ha

    Good ole Raiders
    Crazy thing about it all is the person who made that trade now works for the Bengals too .__.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    You are quite possibly the worst fan I know ....
    I don't much care what you think. I feel the way I do for a reason. The season is lost. The team will not make the playoffs. The team is in desperate need for talented players and coaches.

    The team loses, the team moves closer to the #1 overall pick with which they can:

    A: Select a player
    B: Trade it down and gather draft picks (my preferred method to fix multiple holes)

    Yet, you say I am a horrible fan because they win and move further and further away from the #1 overall pick and I am upset. The team needs talent! The team got rid of their second round draft pick in the coming draft by selecting Gordon. The team now is in the #7 overall range. Who in their right mind would want to trade up to where the Browns select? By the end of the year, if they win out, they will be around, what?! The 15th overall selection?

    How does that help the team? IT DOESN'T. Every single win that Cleveland has this season is a wasted game. It just "pads the stats" for the abysmal coaching staff that currently is employed. It does not help the team. If anything, it may make the abysmal coaches stay longer.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins
    Posts
    14,374
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
    Crazy thing about it all is the person who made that trade now works for the Bengals too .__.
    Haha. Full blown conspiracy in the works?

    Kinda like how McD was sent by the Patriots to destroy us. Thank God for Elway

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I don't much care what you think. I feel the way I do for a reason. The season is lost. The team will not make the playoffs. The team is in desperate need for talented players and coaches.

    The team loses, the team moves closer to the #1 overall pick with which they can:

    A: Select a player
    B: Trade it down and gather draft picks (my preferred method to fix multiple holes)

    Yet, you say I am a horrible fan because they win and move further and further away from the #1 overall pick and I am upset. The team needs talent! The team got rid of their second round draft pick in the coming draft by selecting Gordon. The team now is in the #7 overall range. Who in their right mind would want to trade up to where the Browns select? By the end of the year, if they win out, they will be around, what?! The 15th overall selection?

    How does that help the team? IT DOESN'T. Every single win that Cleveland has this season is a wasted game. It just "pads the stats" for the abysmal coaching staff that currently is employed. It does not help the team. If anything, it may make the abysmal coaches stay longer.
    Right every team that isn't going to make the playoffs should lose on purpose. Screw giving 100%. We can set a terrible example to kids who look up to the NFL. You know I bet a lot of free agents are going to want to play here because if we see we are not going to the playoffs they don't have to try anymore. Actually Screw trying in general. Let's just forfeit. You know what? why even have practices this year. Let's just sit out the rest of the year to avoid injury. No fans don't come to our game and cheer us on. We will be losing every game on purpose. Really now? you B**** and moan about everything that involves the Cleveland Browns even when they win. I can't believe someone who calls them self a "fan" hates when their team shows heart. Shows love for the game. Shows they will not back down. So yes you are a terrible fan, if you can even call yourself one.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    14,751
    Quote Originally Posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    Right every team that isn't going to make the playoffs should lose on purpose. Screw giving 100%. We can set a terrible example to kids who look up to the NFL.
    The team needs better players. The team needs higher draft selections in order to get better players in the draft. The team is committed to improving through the draft - not free agency. So, the better draft pick, the better player. The team has numerous needs. The team needs better receivers, the team needs a better offensive line, the team needs a better fullback, the team needs a better defensive line, the team needs several linebackers, the team needs defensive backs, and the team needs better safeties. Guess what, that is nearly every position on a team. That cannot be addressed in a single draft. Heck, that can't even be addressed in two drafts.

    The team needs to think about that and get a lucrative position in the draft so that they can trade down and stockpile draft selections this year and next year. Then, start addressing those needs. Once it does that, the team will start down the road to improvement. But, before that happens they need to strategize. Football is as much about strategy as it is about talent.

    You know I bet a lot of free agents are going to want to play here because if we see we are not going to the playoffs they don't have to try anymore.
    The team has commented several times about building through the draft and not free agency. The team already isn't going to lure free agents. Free agency is where you find players that want to get that elusive Super Bowl ring before they retire - they don't want to go to a rebuilding team and will avoid them - even if they take a pay cut. Cleveland is a perpetually rebuilding team; nobody is going to want to go there in free agency anyway.

    Really now? you B**** and moan about everything that involves the Cleveland Browns even when they win.
    As I said, the team needs to strategize about next year and how to improve the team next year. Does winning now help the team next year? No, in fact, it hinders the team by making them lose out in the draft. The more talented players that could potentially help the team will be long gone by the time the team selects now. Further, the more lucrative draft deals will not be coming Cleveland's way now because they continue to win. They are moving further and further down the draft order and before you know it, gone will be any chance of grabbing a top player in the draft. Instead of drafting a playmaker, the team will be forced to "settle" with some other player. Rather than selecting a top talent, or trading down and addressing key positions.

    I can't believe someone who calls them self a "fan" hates when their team shows heart. Shows love for the game. Shows they will not back down. So yes you are a terrible fan, if you can even call yourself one.
    I want the team to win. I really do, but now is not the time for it. Now is the time to focus on the draft. The team isn't going anywhere and by winning is hurting itself. The coaches will not be there next year (hopefully). The team needs a massive influx of talent. Winning is not going to help reach that goal. Winning deminishes any chance there may be.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •