Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Arrow

Interesting twist at the end. We will see if the show has the stones to go through with a complete green arrow switch. Makes sense but unless I missed some news I have a hard time seeing Steve smell just drop to the background.

Plus Diggle is the next best thing but he is still always a step below Ollie in skill. So hard to see a downgrade. Even if a small one.

So for awhile I was thinking I knew they couldnít stick to Ollie out of the suit for long. But then the end scene indicated it may be awhile that Diggle gets to don the hood with the help from his juice friend. But it could permanently damage their friendship when Ollie finds out.

Also anyone else feel like the new Black Canary is more fit for a lead role than a sidekick?

I'm liking this season except for this stupid FBI angle. He'd have her badge in no time
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I'm liking this season except for this stupid FBI angle. He'd have her badge in no time
    Um no he wouldnít. FBI reports to the president. Not to some mayor of a city.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    So for awhile I was thinking I knew they couldn’t stick to Ollie out of the suit for long. But then the end scene indicated it may be awhile that Diggle gets to don the hood with the help from his juice friend. But it could permanently damage their friendship when Ollie finds out.

Also anyone else feel like the new Black Canary is more fit for a lead role than a sidekick?
    That's how black canary should have always been done. Being an equal to green arrow with just as much leading power. They are usually partners with her usually keeping Oliver in check.

And now I hope they put Oliver back in the suit so I don't have to see Olicity happen again because that could once again destroy the show.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Um no he wouldn’t. FBI reports to the president. Not to some mayor of a city.
    He's rich, famous, connected, and can prove that she has no ground to harass him. The FBI has field offices, and if he went to her boss, she'd get reprimanded at the minimum
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

So it seems like Arrow will be fighting more of a digital chess match this year over the typical physical villain.

And Slade Wilson is back next week!!

Iím not crazy about the flashbacks being back in full force. Because interrupts the flow in both past and present.

However if we are going to have them Iím at least on board with the changeup of character focus of them. And getting some very good background on what has driven Slade Wilson to be the villain he is today.

The four show crossover event started last night. Unlike last year it actually starts at the beginning of Supergirl this time. So unless you plan to skip the crossover event youíll have to watch all four shows.

Also important to know they are doing two shows a night and only Monday and Tuesday. And the order of shows is not normal.

The app shows Arrow as the second in the story. Which i havenít watched that half yet so I canít spoil. But if you plan to watch later in the week make sure you start with Supergirl, Arrow before flash and Legends.

Iíve finished the Arrow half of the crossover. Halfway through. Absolutely stunning episode for a tv show.

I’ve finished the Arrow half of the crossover. Halfway through. Absolutely stunning episode for a tv show.
    Spoilers for when you finish legends of tomorrow

[spoiler] Felicity is a giant pile of trash....WAIT WAIT WAIT, stop the wedding. Your ceramony is great, and immana let you finish, but ollie and I are more important than your moment and we're going to go ahead and make it our moment too. Marry us diggle! [/spoiler]

And that was the moment I quit watching Arrow....

Diggle was criminally underused. Some of the funniest moments of the previous crossovers come from him.

And why can't wally be as awesome as he was in the church more often? Grabbing all the bullets and tossing them into the dude's gun? Why is he such a lame duck if he's capable of being more awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Diggle was criminally underused. Some of the funniest moments of the previous crossovers come from him.

And why can't wally be as awesome as he was in the church more often? Grabbing all the bullets and tossing them into the dude's gun? Why is he such a lame duck if he's capable of being more awesome?
    Yeah I was sitting there near the end of the crossover thinking man they did such an amazing job handling such a large ensemble cast and they got everyone quality screen time. And then when they went and got Diggle I was like oh my god how did he not get brought in until now with a much larger role. They really messed that up.

And in fairness to Felicity it was her and Ollieís idea for Barry and iris to get married right there on the spot. And they offered up the ordained minister or whatever you call it. So itís not like they were interrupting some planned out big ordeal wedding. I donít really feel like they were saying hey we are more important yíall step aside. Because both were done at the same time.

She couldíve waited but in that scenario I donít really feel like it was that big of a deal.

A week later and suddenly I find myself completely agreeing with Freyaka. This was about as awful of a mid season finale as I recall in the Cw universe.

A week later and I changed my mind. Itís extremely obnoxious that Felicity interrupted Barry and Iris getting married if they are just going to turn around and have a real wedding the next episode. Now it was beyond pointless.

And then the entire forced no one trusts anyone on the team anymore and everyone feels betrayed and letís fake break up the team for the winter break.

Vomit.