Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 580

Thread: Arrow

  1. #556
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    A week later and suddenly I find myself completely agreeing with Freyaka. This was about as awful of a mid season finale as I recall in the Cw universe.

    A week later and I changed my mind. It’s extremely obnoxious that Felicity interrupted Barry and Iris getting married if they are just going to turn around and have a real wedding the next episode. Now it was beyond pointless.

    And then the entire forced no one trusts anyone on the team anymore and everyone feels betrayed and let’s fake break up the team for the winter break.

    Vomit.
    I hadn't watched it yet...pretty sure I will find myself done with Arrow. I'm tired of all the forced drama. The absurd trust issues (normally initiated by Felicity) are tired and warn out.


  2. #557
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I hadn't watched it yet...pretty sure I will find myself done with Arrow. I'm tired of all the forced drama. The absurd trust issues (normally initiated by Felicity) are tired and warn out.
    Very tired and warn out. It's completely nauseating in season 6. It's the only show in the entire Arrowverse that has constant team trust issues. Literally the only show. It makes 0 sense why they constantly feel the need to force that drama on the team. Of all the shows they should be the most well cemented good chemistry team by now. And most of the time it just comes out of nowhere and makes no sense. And while I agree a lot of times it's Felicity caused it's actually mostly Ollie caused this week. He continues to be a massive hypocrite where his rules only apply to the rest of the team and not himself. And then Diggle even jumped in on it this week. Sorry I'm spoiling things now. I'm just starting to agree with you that I don't know how much more of this I can take. The midseason finale should be all villain based and not personal drama.

    And why in season 6 is Green Arrow still facing so much public/police force resentment? Also the only show still struggling with being accepted by the public.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Very tired and warn out. It's completely nauseating in season 6. It's the only show in the entire Arrowverse that has constant team trust issues. Literally the only show. It makes 0 sense why they constantly feel the need to force that drama on the team. Of all the shows they should be the most well cemented good chemistry team by now. And most of the time it just comes out of nowhere and makes no sense. And while I agree a lot of times it's Felicity caused it's actually mostly Ollie caused this week. He continues to be a massive hypocrite where his rules only apply to the rest of the team and not himself. And then Diggle even jumped in on it this week. Sorry I'm spoiling things now. I'm just starting to agree with you that I don't know how much more of this I can take. The midseason finale should be all villain based and not personal drama.

    And why in season 6 is Green Arrow still facing so much public/police force resentment? Also the only show still struggling with being accepted by the public.
    You are fine with the spoilers...I'm pretty done. They are rehashing crap over and over. "Oh look we can't trust each other" Oh, the public suspects ollie is the arrow, he can't be the arrow....

    Get some original material and can the drama.


  4. #559
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    I donít tend to share some of the complaints as you all. And my OCD wonít let me quit the show. But I kind of wish they would just can the show already.

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I don’t tend to share some of the complaints as you all. And my OCD won’t let me quit the show. But I kind of wish they would just can the show already.
    I haven't watched a single episode since prior to the break


  6. #561
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I haven't watched a single episode since prior to the break
    I wish I didn't. It was annoying when Ollie used to at least try and be a good person and people still always gave him grief as if they didn't understand his life style. Now he seems to have no moral compass whatsoever and I found myself last night not even liking Ollie or Diggle. It was like that entire team is now the villains.

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Took me about 6 months longer than you guys to come to my senses. I was trying to hold out to finish season 6 but this episode officially spelled the end of my attention span for this crap.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,291
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Took me about 6 months longer than you guys to come to my senses. I was trying to hold out to finish season 6 but this episode officially spelled the end of my attention span for this crap.
    I fell so far behind in all the shows I'm at the point where I will just wait till they hit Netflix to watch them. I actually have a ton a shows I really should catch up on

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I fell so far behind in all the shows I'm at the point where I will just wait till they hit Netflix to watch them. I actually have a ton a shows I really should catch up on
    I was considering doing that myself. Pausing and finishing on Netflix in June. And then season 7 I was going to completely wait for Netflix.

    But I just quit halfway through the current episode because Diggle and Ollie had an episode worth of more internal conflict and guilt trips until it finally came to blows right before the third commercial break.

    I'm so sick of the whining, blame, no trust and constant guilt trips. This show spends far too much time with good guys fighting good guys when it should be good guys fighting bad guys. It's a dangerous lifestyle. Sometimes they are going to make mistakes that come with deep consequences. It's beyond irritating how much this show dwells on it.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Took me about 6 months longer than you guys to come to my senses. I was trying to hold out to finish season 6 but this episode officially spelled the end of my attention span for this crap.
    I have no idea what you are talking about, I quit watching when Felicity was like "that's so awesome that you want to get married, I'm going to steal your moment and marry oliver too"

    Can't believe they renewed this garbage show.


  11. #566
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about, I quit watching when Felicity was like "that's so awesome that you want to get married, I'm going to steal your moment and marry oliver too"

    Can't believe they renewed this garbage show.
    I know you did. I probably should have then too. But I'm finally tired of it and I'm ignoring my OCD to finish shows.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I was considering doing that myself. Pausing and finishing on Netflix in June. And then season 7 I was going to completely wait for Netflix.

    But I just quit halfway through the current episode because Diggle and Ollie had an episode worth of more internal conflict and guilt trips until it finally came to blows right before the third commercial break.

    I'm so sick of the whining, blame, no trust and constant guilt trips. This show spends far too much time with good guys fighting good guys when it should be good guys fighting bad guys. It's a dangerous lifestyle. Sometimes they are going to make mistakes that come with deep consequences. It's beyond irritating how much this show dwells on it.
    Again? God how many more times are they going to force that tired drama filled trope?

    Thank God Legends of Tomorrow was a-flipping-mazing this season. Flash has been meh and Arrow lost my interests.


  13. #568
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    16,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Again? God how many more times are they going to force that tired drama filled trope?

    Thank God Legends of Tomorrow was a-flipping-mazing this season. Flash has been meh and Arrow lost my interests.
    Ollie said "At least my decisions didn't get my brother killed". And that was that for Diggle. So annoying.

    And the ignorant IGN review gives it the highest score of the season.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Ollie said "At least my decisions didn't get my brother killed". And that was that for Diggle. So annoying.

    And the ignorant IGN review gives it the highest score of the season.


  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    These guys are hypocrites. They all came to work with him, and chose to work with him knowing that he was no boy scout. Now they keep secrets from him, and it's his fault that he doesn't trust him? Also Diggle swears that he would never work with his wife, before because of her methods & now they're OK? How many times is Felicity going to say "I'm here for you", and then walk away? Could this all be a smokescreen? God I hope so. If any of these people were my employees or "team members", I wouldn't have put up with them this long. Ollie has tried to keep Diggle and Felicity away from his more "questionable decisions", and they keep coming back & this is his fault? The whole show is crap
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •