Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Raider Week!

Haha - love the references to the californians...

I just hope I can make it home in time for the game start. I'm gonna have to take surface to the 405 to the 10 to make it back in time, but if traffic's bad, maybe I'll take the 405 to the 105 to the 710 to the 10, or possibly even to the 5 then to the 101 and take the laurel canyon back past mulholland... arrriiight?

Not to mention Von has more interceptions for TD's than all of the Raiders, and he is just 3 short for FF compared to the entire Raiders team.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by doggz109 View Post
    It's been raining all week up until today so the ground is pretty soaked. I don't know if they had the field covered or not. Today is is sunny, 60 degrees, and beautiful outside. It's going to be a wonderful night for football.
    This^^^

It came down pretty hard over the weekend, so the field might be soggy.

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCO109 View Post
    Oh Man....you want something scary go to their site and read some of the posts on the other threads....never been there before and wont again...lol
    They are truly mean and vicious...wanting lots of injuries on all our players and begging the faiders to do so...wow..never seen that on our boards....
    But most dont see them winning either so I guess it was good to see what the dark side is like for a second...UGGG ugly site..lol

Go Bronco!!!!

I no longer hate the Raiders team. (I more pity them.) However, I can not stomach most of their "biker wanna be" fans. They seem proud of the fact they never made it past a certain stage of adolescence.
    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

It's wet, gray sky and cold.

Can I just use this time to say that I absolutely love ALL of Von's dances?

Because I do. That funny shuffle, the times when he just sommersaults over and over, etc.

Awesome. Going to youtube to see if anyone has compiled them . . .
    Broncos Quotes:

"I don't care about money. I don't care about, 'Oh, you are a superstar. You are a celebrity.' To me, all that is crap, I just care about winning." --- Rod Smith

"I do not choose to be a common man. It is my right to be uncommonif I can." --- Floyd Little

"It's all over fat man!" --- Tom Jackson, to John Madden (1977 AFC Championship game)[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GoManning View Post
    It's wet, gray sky and cold.
    Where are you? I'm over on the Peninsula and here its nothing but sun and blue skies. It's a bit chilly (if you call 50s in December cold....the rest of the country will laugh at that .

Quote Originally Posted by saltparrot View Post
    Haha - love the references to the californians...

I just hope I can make it home in time for the game start. I'm gonna have to take surface to the 405 to the 10 to make it back in time, but if traffic's bad, maybe I'll take the 405 to the 105 to the 710 to the 10, or possibly even to the 5 then to the 101 and take the laurel canyon back past mulholland... arrriiight?
    not going by Clady Mountain?

Where are you? I'm over on the Peninsula and here its nothing but sun and blue skies. It's a bit chilly (if you call 50s in December cold....the rest of the country will laugh at that .
    It's 31 here in Virginia where I am, so what do you call that if 50 is cold??
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Quote Originally Posted by RadEucalyptus View Post
    Can I just use this time to say that I absolutely love ALL of Von's dances?

Because I do. That funny shuffle, the times when he just sommersaults over and over, etc.

Awesome. Going to youtube to see if anyone has compiled them . . .
    Someone should do a countdown of the best Von Miller sack dances at the end of the season.

Sacramento. It's very gloomy outside.

lol I'm scared of the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    This time of year (up here), 31 sounds pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Someone should do a countdown of the best Von Miller sack dances at the end of the season.
    In my humble opinion his best dance came when he didn't sack anyone...namely this:

I'm within a mile of the field in Oakland.It looks great for football today with no rain in site.It came down really hard yesterday and kind of cold.I think the field will be ok,it should have been covered until the rain stopped.I'm sure it will be heaters and blowers available for the wetness.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    We had a weird "warm storm" come across the past week or so. It was raining pretty hard but some days were in the mid 60s. Apparently the weather system was sucking in the warm air from the Hawaii area so some news/weather called it a "pineapple storm".