Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hubris is generally the downfall of man, so I hesitate with my statement (given that we're anything but a lock for the Super Bowl and who knows if we'll even win a game in the playoffs)...but I would be stunned - I'm talking poop-my-pants stunned - if the Redskins make it to the Super Bowl, more or less the NFC title game. There are some really tough teams in that conference to go through...would be surprised if Washington even makes the playoffs. No hard feelings for Shanny, I just don't think he's got a great team...yet.

I want to play and beat every team that beat us so far. Pats divisional, Houston conference, Atl Superbowl.

Revenge tour 2013.

Adopted by JakeNbake

Sig by Freyaka

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    I want to play and beat every team that beat us so far. Pats divisional, Houston conference, Atl Superbowl.

Revenge tour 2013.
    Yeah that would be epic. I'd be down with a Broncos vs Packers superbowl since my brother's a packers fan. Also would like to see our D vs J.Cutler/brandon Marshal and CO.

If Denver wins, would that be an example of Manning's inhumanity to Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanNC View Post

Revenge tour 2013.
    That would be cool for Broncos fans, but merely a side note in the annals of SB history.

I can't imagine anything more epic than beating the Patriots, then the Colts, and finally facing the Giants.
    Last edited by Lomax; 12-05-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

I'd much rather face the 49ers in the Super Bowl. That one still stings very bad and I'd love for the Broncos to avenge that horrible defeat, as I'm sure Elway would.
    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze View Post
    I'd much rather face the 49ers in the Super Bowl. That one still stings very bad and I'd love for the Broncos to avenge that horrible defeat, as I'm sure Elway would.
    that was the worse game i have even watched i would love to kill them in the super bowl

I think Manning/Manning would be awesome to see!

I just want to get there so badly.

I hadn't really thought about this, but looking at what most of you guys are predicting (and just looking at the standings), likely opponents for Denver (should they make it to the SB) would be:

Giants
    Skins
    49ers
    Packers
    Falcons
    Da Bears

5 out of 6 of those would be Super Bowl Rematches. The last would pit us against an estranged former QB. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around 5/6 being rematches.

49ers? Super Bowl? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by saltparrot View Post
    I hadn't really thought about this, but looking at what most of you guys are predicting (and just looking at the standings), likely opponents for Denver (should they make it to the SB) would be:

Giants
    Skins
    49ers
    Packers
    Falcons
    Da Bears

5 out of 6 of those would be Super Bowl Rematches. The last would pit us against an estranged former QB. I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around 5/6 being rematches.
    Giants would be threefold

Simms is calling the game
    Coughlin is coaching the Giants
    Giants beat us previously

Hooray, beer!

Bears---So we could kill Cutler and Marshall
    Niners-- Revenge for SB
    Dallas---Revenge for first Superbowl
    Giants ---Manning vs Manning put lil bro in place
    Wash-- SB revenge

I would love any of those out of all of them though I would pick Dallas so we could start avenging our SB losses, starting with the first one
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Bears---So we could kill Cutler and Marshall
    Niners-- Revenge for SB
    Dallas---Revenge for first Superbowl
    Giants ---Manning vs Manning put lil bro in place (and SB revenge)
    Wash-- SB revenge

I would love any of those out of all of them though I would pick Dallas so we could start avenging our SB losses, starting with the first one
    added another revenge point!

32 days away from us beating the skins and von miller being named MVP for shuting down RGIII

Quote Originally Posted by villageinn77 View Post
    32 days away from us beating the skins and von miller being named MVP for shuting down RGIII
    The only way this could be better is if Champ was the one who got MVP. I would just cry happiness.