Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I'm a woman and think he's very attractive. I don't like the pretty boy types like Brady personally.

Always the professional..

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Thread posters what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no CP points, and may God have mercy on your souls When Jet, Rem, 100%, RYO, Eb, Bb, Fargo, LT, Frenchy read this for they will not. Peanut might.....and I mean might.
    I did. I kind of wished I didn't. Couldn't turn my eyes away.

See?

I like Tom and Peyton.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Of course he is good looking...people don't wanna admit it cause they jelly :p

Being attractive myself, I am someone of an expert on the subject.

PM is OK!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOLT View Post
    Always the professional..

WOW Peyton sure does look handsome here, I like how he is always in charge.

Merry Christmas Peyton and all Bronco fans out there.

And the creepiest thread of the year is back.

On the first day of pigskin, commissioner gave to me one AD super human knee.
    On the second day of pigskin, commissioner gave to me 2 manning brothers.
    On the third day of pigskin, commissioner gave to me 3 RG III's

Hahaha I love NFL network sometimes.
    Last edited by Preetv; 12-25-2012 at 07:10 PM.

Just another woman's point of view...

Peyton is very handsome because of his confidence. His physical traits are just okay...so if he were just a guy walking down the street, I probably would only pay attention to him if he were nicely dressed for a night on the town.

Brady is physically very handsome, someone I might give a second look to on the street. But his mannerisms and cockiness are a total turn off. There is a*big difference in confidence and cockiness. He just comes off as greasy to me.

Tebow is the best of both. Very physically good looking, moreso than Brady in my opinion. However, it is really his confidence in who he is that turns me on.

That said, I would still pick Peyton as my quarterback..Tebow as my date...Brady as my chauffeur. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by shygirl View Post
    Just another woman's point of view...

Peyton is very handsome because of his confidence. His physical traits are just okay...so if he were just a guy walking down the street, I probably would only pay attention to him if he were nicely dressed for a night on the town.

Brady is physically very handsome, someone I might give a second look to on the street. But his mannerisms and cockiness are a total turn off. There is a*big difference in confidence and cockiness. He just comes off as greasy to me.

Tebow is the best of both. Very physically good looking, moreso than Brady in my opinion. However, it is really his confidence in who he is that turns me on.

That said, I would still pick Peyton as my quarterback..Tebow as my date...Brady as my chauffeur. LOL.
    lol wow now who's gonna argue with that? As long as Brady gets the shaft. Lol

I have a man crush on Eric Decker and crush on his smoking hot babe of a wife.

If I could be any football player, I would be Decker. For the longest time I said Rob Gronkowski, but now its Decker.

I now have a girl crush on shygirl, lol. I agree with her 100%.

Peyton's very handsome when he's all dressed up. I do, however, think something's missing when he doesn't have that red helmet mark on his forehead.