Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think we'd have DT if we still had Marshall. we wouldn't have seen a need for WR in the first.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

This year feels... special.

I don't post much but I decided to dust off the account due to how great this year is going. I have been a Bronco fan for while and this team has a real special feeling to it.

I'll go a head and say it, I don't think we lose another game, including playoffs. I just don't see it.

I want to ask this too, if Manning wins multiple SBs with us, what are the chances we convince him into going into Canton as a Bronco and a Colt?

Oh and
    visit the best website on earth

Critical Table

DT is a beast.

I was actually happy with decker too tonight.

It's been 7 years...

Since we have won 10 games in a season! It feels so good to finally be there again out of mediocrity. Some reason to me, our 05 season seemed to have more exciting wins and games but regardless it feels great!

It also seems most of the teams in our way in 05 are also in 12. Pittsburgh and New England...we may have to play both.
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

Next week will be epic.
    Now go get your shine box

Quote Originally Posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN View Post
    Since we have won 10 games in a season! It feels so good to finally be there again out of mediocrity. Some reason to me, our 05 season seemed to have more exciting wins and games but regardless it feels great!

It also seems most of the teams in our way in 05 are also in 12. Pittsburgh and New England...we may have to play both.
    I know exactly what u are saying. It's almost like a feeling of entitlement with the reg-season wins. Something to the effect of just having PM means division win and playoffs. Blood pressures are staying normal, fewer broken blood vessels, voice is still there the next day (unless u were at the game). I totally get your thoughts, it's exciting and fun, but u knew from the day Manning held up that jersey we were gonna be playing in January. So these 17 weeks are just a long formality!

At this moment

The Broncos have more wins than the Chargers, Raiders, and Chiefs combined.

This would be great in the smack section

But that is a great stat, and I don't feel bad for those teams at all. And hopefully they blow their top 5 picks.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Did Stokley play?

We need that guy. I saw that he dressed, but never saw him in the game. The offense is struggling a little bit without him. Last night, with no McGahee, no Stokely, no DT (for a while) we were hurting. Willis is gone, I accept, but we need every other weapon locked and loaded to beat the Ratbirds.

I think he was a gametime inactive. The fact that he came close to playing seems to indicate he's close to coming back and with the extra 3 days of rest I hope he's back for Baltimore.

He played last night, but he didn't get any targets.

Played but had no catches, Caldwell was more involved as a result

yes he played missed a block to on a screen...

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    yes he played missed a block to on a screen...
    Yeah thats the play I remember. Good play by the CB, but Stokley needs to make that block!
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

sorry, guess I missed that. Last tweet I had seen said he was highly questionable. Probably still not 100%. Rest will do him good.