Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Flash is a legit deep threat, so it's not like he's overlooked. That said yes, he does face a run oriented D. That said Weeden has attempted 498 passes, which is above guys like Freeman and RG3, so to say all teams do is focus on the run is unfair.
    He attempts passes but how often are they completed?

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    He attempts passes but how often are they completed?
    Weeden has a 57% and Freeman is at 55%, also the threat of a pass keeps the D honest forcing them to avoid stacking the box.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Trent Richardson apologizes to Browns fans:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...o-browns-fans/

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Weeden has a 57% and Freeman is at 55%, also the threat of a pass keeps the D honest forcing them to avoid stacking the box.
    nobody is afraid of weeden beating them ... hes terrible and they dont have the best line in the world, his QBR is 26 :/
    -------

Oh don't get me wrong I think Richardson is better then Hillis. That said, when you take a RB in the top 5 you are expecting elite production unfair or not. That said Richardson will be very good, I dont believe he's healthy. Unless he get to that level, he will always be a reach unfair or not. Weeden was also a reach, and I liked McCoy. Hindsight is 20/20, and I can't say who you should have taken, but I can honestly say I wouldn't have taken either of your 1st round picks.
    you dont expect elite production immediately from a rookie whether they are drafted 1st or 200th, and its not like he hasnt been producing at all

to think that is pretty ignorant
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    nobody is afraid of weeden beating them ... hes terrible and they dont have the best line in the world, his QBR is 26 :/
    Nobody is scared of anything the browns do...

you dont expect elite production immediately from a rookie whether they are drafted 1st or 200th, and its not like he hasnt been producing at all

to think that is pretty ignorant
    Eventually you want him to be at that point, but in a rookie season more that 3.5 a carry and being a top 3 RB the first year isn't unreasonable...

That's the "new" Quarterback Rating. His quarterback rating is 72. He has thrown 14 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.

Eventually you want him to be at that point, but in a rookie season more that 3.5 a carry and being a top 3 RB the first year isn't unreasonable...
    I think that is completely unreasonable .... to beat out peterson, rice, foster, gore, lynch, charles, johnson. There are 2 rushing leaders in the top 5 that are rookies but they are on MUCH better teams than the browns

you want a first rounder to come in and start and be effective rookie year,

thats what people should expect hes done that and then some. hes had 300+ touches this year with 12 TDs being really the only threat on his team.

People have these unrealistic expectations of rookies, like everyone you draft should be on the team and starting. You get 7+- picks a year. 1st rounders should be expected to start unless situation says he is there for development
    2nd rounders you would ideally like to see worked in or start at some point in the next 1-2 years. 3rd rounders are likely depth players who you hope to keep around for a while opssibly develop into something better. 4th are depth and STs after that 5-7 you just hope are on the team or PS after the next 2-3 years

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    That's the "new" Quarterback Rating. His quarterback rating is 72. He has thrown 14 touchdowns and 17 interceptions.
    i like the new rating better thats why i used it, either way he is only above skelton, sanchez and cassel and currently ranked 32/35 displayed on espn
    -------