Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Broncos and Chiefs win big today

Denver clinches Home field advantage through out the playoffs and the Chiefs get their choice of QBs in the draft or trade options. The afc west is moving on up. What fantastic opportunities for both.

The Raiders learned that they suck even harder than the Chargers but hey another off season in SD can only been seen as an chance to move down a rung or two on the suck ladder and pass the raiders on the way down.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Denver clinches Home field advantage through out the playoffs and the Chiefs get their choice of QBs in the draft or trade options. The afc west is moving on up. What fantastic opportunities for both.

The Raiders learned that they suck even harder than the Chargers but hey another off season in SD can only been seen as an chance to move down a rung or two on the suck ladder and pass the raiders on the way down.
    we swept both the raiders and the chiefs, we suck less than them thank you very much.

i am not concerned because by the time the chargers get back on track in a year or two, it will be time for manning to either hang em up or we will inevitably see his production falter.

enjoy your short lived success while it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-uP View Post
    I personally found it hilarious that the raiders almost beat the chargers
    i find it hilarious that the chargers almost beat the broncos.

The Chargers are not better than the Chiefs...the Chiefs are a young team on the rise who had a real bad year and an even worse QB situation than the Chargers(if you can believe that). Next year I am betting 10-6 or even 11-5. If they get Reid to be their HC watch out afc west will be a 2 team battle.
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

i find it hilarious that the chargers almost beat the broncos.
    when did that happen? you mean that game up 24-0 at half and lost by 11...lol that's not almost winning that's being embarrassed on national TV...why would you even want to bring that up? hahaha glutton for punishment? Here watch the lowlights http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201210...ghts&tab=recap Chargers fans and what they think is 'almost' winning
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-30-2012 at 06:55 PM.

The Chargers are not better than the Chiefs...the Chiefs are a young team on the rise who had a real bad year and an even worse QB situation than the Chargers(if you can believe that). Next year I am betting 10-6 or even 11-5. If they get Reid to be their HC watch out afc west will be a 2 team battle.
    ROFL!! so, lets forget the actual games that are played, beagle has higher knowledge! wasn't it you that said the raiders would challenge for the division this year? while the chargers would be the worst in the division?

True...GL next season its a about time the new guys(chargers fans) learn the true order of the afcwest. Raiders and Broncos battling it out with the Chiefs making us both insane at Arrowhead and even sneaking in a division title or two for themselves.

P.S.
    I hope Al davis is in the lowest pits of the under world lord knows he earned it hahaha
    how did that one work out for ya? i am surprised you are not saying the raiders are better too, you seem to like them the best lol

my bookmarks bar strikes again!

ROFL!! so, lets forget the actual games that are played, beagle has higher knowledge! wasn't it you that said the raiders would challenge for the division this year? while the chargers would be the worst in the division?

how did that one work out for ya? i am surprised you are not saying the raiders are better too, you seem to like them the best lol

my bookmarks bar strikes again!
    I was horribly wrong about the Raider no doubt and no argument here .......I can accept the truth unlike some but I fail to see what being wrong about the raiders last season has to do with what i said about the Chiefs today other than to prove I am not the perfect being Baph seems to think he is..maybe we should try calling you Jesus from now on all perfect one? lol nah Ill just stick to calling you trollio
    Last edited by Beagle; 12-30-2012 at 07:11 PM.

you wish the chargers would go away, huh? not going to happen i am afraid.
    How about this one from the same thread...yeah

when did that happen? you mean that game up 24-0 at half and lost by 11...lol that's not almost winning that's being embarrassed on national TV...why would you even want to bring that up? hahaha glutton for punishment? Here watch the lowlights http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201210...ghts&tab=recap Chargers fans and what they think is 'almost' winning
    it was no closer than the chargers vs raiders game today except we were never down by 24.

Let's not kid ourselves... you'd kill for 1 superbowl...

We're in that position... this year next year... it doesn't really matter.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

I was horribly wrong about the Raider no doubt and no argument here .......I can accept the truth unlike some but I fail to see what being wrong about the raiders last season has to do with what i said about the Chiefs today other than to prove I am not the perfect being Baph seems to think he is..maybe we should try calling you Jesus from now on all perfect one? lol nah Ill just stick to calling you trollio
    wow, that is one hell of a stretch considering i eat my crow here on a regular basis. its funny you keep trying to call me a troll while working feverishly trying to troll yourself.

it was no closer than the chargers vs raiders game today except we were never down by 24.
    OK so winning by 3 is not closer than losing by 11.....I have to admit you have mad math skills

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Let's not kid ourselves... you'd kill for 1 superbowl...

We're in that position... this year next year... it doesn't really matter.
    let's not kid ourselves, the chargers have been in that same position before with the #1 seed and it didn't work out. the broncos and manning have too, you haven't won jack yet except a division title.

OK so winning by 3 is not closer than losing by 11.....I have to admit you have mad math skills
    you clearly didn't watch the game, the last TD was in garbage time and they needs an onside kick just to have a chance. if that was a close win so was your win against us.

i am not concerned because by the time the chargers get back on track in a year or two, it will be time for manning to either hang em up or we will inevitably see his production falter.
    What, in the Chargers history, specifically in the history that they have been owned by the Spanos family, makes you believe that a bounce back will only take a year or two? Have you ever had one that did? lol

This could be the beginning of a downward spiral that continues for a decade for all you know lol

The beginning of a coaching/gm carousel, with varying opinions on philosophy etc. is no guarantee of success, Mr. Optimistic lol

enjoy your short lived success while it lasts.
    Mmmmmmmmmmm every minute of it