Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Im shocked that Christian Fauria picked the Broncos,he's usually pick the Patriots(since he's a former Patriot)when it comes to a debate like this....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

A great debate. I love that we are getting some respect!

What's funny is, when it was the Texans, then the Patriots, then the 49ers, they didn't have this debate. When it was a Peyton Manning lead team (as was the case with the Colts as well), they debate it. They have special segments on it.

While the Colts were rarely the best team overall (often having only a passing offense and nothing else), this team around him is VERY balanced and can get points from anywhere. There's no question they are the most consistent team in the NFL right now.

That guy's points for New England aren't even that good. Cold weather? Did they see what Peyton did to the same Patriots when he rolled in there in 2005? Or Baltimore in 2007 a week after the Patriots almost lost there? And the weather was WORSE for Manning, by the way. Or this year when he's played cold weather games outdoors? He's been fine. The weather won't be a factor. Let go of the 20-3 loss to New England in an AFCCG almost 10 years ago. NE just had a better team than Indy.

Thankfully the guy supporting Denver pointed out the fumbles in this year's game, and the improvements the Broncos have made since.
    Last edited by Doogansquest; 12-26-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Kansas City

After rushing for 352 yards on two out of three plays against Indianapolis, one may reasonably expect the Chiefs to run the ball against the Broncos this Sunday. It will be interesting to see how JDR prepares the D and how the game unfolds.

On the flip side, the Broncos' O will be facing an odd-front D with their Guards uncovered. Denver's rushing attack is an integral part of their offense. 3-4/50 defenses are good against outside runs. I would expect the Broncos to run between and off the tackles quite a bit.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I was just reading that a bunch of players from KC are sick including Charles. I know this normally does not stop them from playing but once they get to altitude if they are sick they are in for a long day.

I am sure Foxy and the gang will have the boys well prepared for the game.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

I imagine that point about the guards being uncovered will be noticed in the film room, and by Peyton on the field. Crennel generally stacks against the pass when playing Peyton, so he will look to hand it off 35+ times.

I am still blown away that a team can rush for 352 yards and only put up 13 points. Geesh.

broncos blown out the chief this time 38 to 10..

Quote Originally Posted by Doogansquest View Post
    I imagine that point about the guards being uncovered will be noticed in the film room, and by Peyton on the field. Crennel generally stacks against the pass when playing Peyton, so he will look to hand it off 35+ times.

I am still blown away that a team can rush for 352 yards and only put up 13 points. Geesh.
    I know. That's like Flexbone, Pistol, Veer, Wing-T numbers. That's like four eighty yard scoring drives on rushing yards alone.

Did you see that piece of film when Brady Quinn was pleading for the snap when the Chiefs were in gun?

If the Chiefs run the crap out of the ball, I think JDR will stack the box and dare Brady to throw.

I think Manning will try to keep KC and their running game off the field by using short passes to the tight end and running backs. For the most part KC wants the #1 so they will not try to implement a strong game plan. Winning this game does nothing for them.
    The Train stops here!!

Quote Originally Posted by L-TRAIN View Post
    I think Manning will try to keep KC and their running game off the field by using short passes to the tight end and running backs. For the most part KC wants the #1 so they will not try to implement a strong game plan. Winning this game does nothing for them.
    At the same time, there are players and coaches who want to keep their job. Putting up a scrap and potentially (or actually) taking down arguably the best team in football gives the top end of the organization belief going forward. Something to build on, as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    I was just reading that a bunch of players from KC are sick including Charles. I know this normally does not stop them from playing but once they get to altitude if they are sick they are in for a long day.

I am sure Foxy and the gang will have the boys well prepared for the game.
    yeah exactly. can't take a game lightly but...

really hope PFM is holding a clipboard early in the 4th qrt due to the broncos being up by 4 TD's...along with a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I know. That's like Flexbone, Pistol, Veer, Wing-T numbers. That's like four eighty yard scoring drives on rushing yards alone.

Did you see that piece of film when Brady Quinn was pleading for the snap when the Chiefs were in gun?

If the Chiefs run the crap out of the ball, I think JDR will stack the box and dare Brady to throw.
    Normally a very bad idea but not with this Brady!
    thanks Freyaka

If the Broncos run the ball a lot, we may see some I formations to keep KC from Aggie/Eagling their front the way the Pats did in the playoffs last year.
    Last edited by samparnell; 12-27-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L-TRAIN View Post
    If you really believe that you are sorely mistaken. These men have their reputations on the line, not to mention millions of dollars for some of them. Besides a select few, the mast majority of players and coaches will be trying to do everything they can to win this game.
    thanks Freyaka

I expect an all out effort from the Chiefs; should be a hard-hitting game. If both teams run the ball as much as I think they will, at least it won't last that long.