Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

New england patriots

There is no team that will keep them from reaching and winning the Lombardi Trophy this year. And this includes the Denver Broncos.. They are clicking on all cylinders now and have a defense that has turned the page and is a different beast right now.. Any thoughts..

How many rings does Peyton Manning have? And when during Brady's years did he have players like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by Technique View Post
    There is no team that will keep them from reaching and winning the Lombardi Trophy this year. And this includes the Denver Broncos.. They are clicking on all cylinders now and have a defense that has turned the page and is a different beast right now.. Any thoughts..
    good team no doubt but I think The Broncos will probably want to play that game anyway... but don't take offense we have heard this kind of crap before. Just last season the Pittsburgh Steelers fans felt the same way. Just two weeks ago they struggled vs the Jags of all teams so when exactly did they start clicking on defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Jaguars nearly beat that beast of yours..
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I honestly dont think you know a whole lot about the Broncos.
    If youre going to talk smack at least know a bit about the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    good team no doubt but I think The Broncos will probably want to play that game anyway... but don't take offense we have heard this kind of crap before. Just last season the Pittsburgh Steelers fans felt the same way. Just two weeks ago they struggled vs the Jags of all teams so when exactly did they start clicking on defense?
    I hear you but Big Ben is no Tom Brady, Mike Tomlin is no Bill Belichick, and Heath Miller is no Rob Gronkowski, and New England always matches up well with Denver just like last year and earlier this year, and they are healthy now .. I just don't see them loosing this year. Last year they rode into the Superbowl without Gronk, a runningback and defense.. And now they have all three.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath.

How many rings does Peyton Manning have? And when during Brady's years did he have players like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, Brandon Stokley and Dallas Clark?
    Randy Moss Welker Gronkowski Branch not to mention Troy Brown Aaron Hernandez and a bunch of HOF defensive players way back when they were actually winning championships. anymore questions about your own team we can help you with?
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Randy Moss Welker Gronkowski Branch not to mention Troy Brown Aaron Hernandez and a bunch of HOF defensive players way back when they were actually winning championships. anymore questions about your own team we can help you with?

I hear you but Big Ben is no Tom Brady, Mike Tomlin is no Bill Belichick, and Heath Miller is no Rob Gronkowski, and New England always matches up well with Denver just like last year and earlier this year, and they are healthy now .. I just don't see them loosing this year. Last year they rode into the Superbowl without Gronk, a runningback and defense.. And now they have all three.
    Gronk played in last years superbowl...lol do you even watch the Patriots
    "I was good," Gronkowski said. "I was 100 percent out there doing everything they asked me to do."
    after the game...your defense is still supect and we played with you toe to toe after spotting you a big lead earlier this year on the road before we had a chance to gel.... at home on a soon to be 12 game winning streak I like our chances bro.. ,ight want to pay attention to the Texans first I bet they are pissed about the beating the took and I wouldnt expect that game to be the same as the last one any more than our will/would be
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-02-2013 at 03:48 PM.

You beat us earlier this year when it was only Peytons fifth game and we were still gelling offensively, we had bad 3 turnovers and an easy dropped pass on fourth and one. We beat ourselves just as much as you beat us and you shouldn't count on us making those same mistakes again

If the Pats actually make it that far,

I cant wait to see the look on Bradys face when Champ gets that TD.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    You have a HOF QB that makes WRs D-Thomas and Decker better than what they actually are. He maximizes their skills, and the runnninggame is good, but not great. A little more than above the middle of the pack. And yes, the defense can pass rush but they edge rush. Edge rush is not effective with Brady. Guys like Von and Elvis can be neutralized and taken out of the game. Look at how Cameron Wake was completely dominated against last weekend against MIA, and how JJ Watts was taking out of the game a few weeks before that. And the second half of the SF game, when NE WOKEUP and score 34 points within minutes against them .. they completely dominated Aldon Smith during the second half. They are the very best at making halftime adjustments. And as for your secondary, Champ Bailey is only one person, who will everyone else cover?

Gronk played in last years superbowl...lol do you even watch the Patriotsafter the game...your defense is still supect and we played with you toe to toe after spotting you a big lead earlier this year on the road before we had a chance to gel.... at home on a soon to be 12 game winning streak I like our chances bro..
    The defense is no longer suspect,, check out over 40 sacks this season.. along with leading the NFL in the turnover ratio.. And Aqib Talib at corner and Devin McCourty at safety has solidified that secondary...