Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Baltimore Ravens or the Indianapolis colts

I'm just curious with the Bengals losing earlier today which team would we rather face here at Denver? I mean with Ray Lewis announcing his retirement, and the return of Chuck Pagano for the Colts there will be a lot of emotion between the two teams. I personally would rather play the Colts just because of the inexperience the players have in a playoff atmosphere, but I don't know both teams will be tough.

I think both defenses are playing poorly (Lewis or not), the offenses aren't high octane and probably couldn't deal with Denver's D when playing from behind. Either way, their emotional highs will come to an end by cold, efficient execution of the Broncos.

I'd rather the Broncos face the Colts just for the simple reason I would like to see Manning exact some revenge on his former team. I have a feeling its gonna end up that way.

I have to agree with what the analysts were saying last week about emotions will only carry you so far. I think Indy will be overmatched tomorrow and we will end up facing Baltimore next week. Even with Ray Lewis back I see PFM picking them apart like he's known for

Both are easy wins, but I would say Colts just for the story and media coverage.

Colts, because Manning would be so prepared for that game, that theres no way he would let the Broncos lose, he would will them to a win.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

I used to not want to play the colt now im wishing we do. Luck is not himself on the road add the pressure of playoffs and the presurre of wanting to prove to indy they made the right choice and combine that will how hard peytons team will play because they know how much it means to peyton and i think we will blow them out. My only fear is that it turns into our superbowl and we dont get up the same way for the following game against the brady bunch

The Ravens will probably win today. Playing the Colts would be more interesting. Either team would have six days to prepare to play in Denver. The Broncos will have had thirteen days of rest and preparation.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Ray strong vs chuck strong today.

I think if I were to bet on this game I would put my money on Mr lewis and his amped up Ravens.

I give the Colts almost no chance to beat the Ravens because while they deserve a lot of credit for winning 10 games, Luck has completed 50% of less of his passes for 5 consecutive weeks. That's a Tebow-esque carpet ride that will have to end (not saying Luck won't turn out to be 10x better at passing than Tebow).

I wouldn't want to play the Colts anyway because it would just be weird for everyone.

Bring on the Ravens.

I think that the ravens vs indy game will have a lot of emotion but I would rather play the ravens because andrew luck is playing very good and joe flacco is known to struggle. They both are established but I think that we could easier beat the ravens. DBFL

I don't really care. I feel both are teams we should expect to beat without too much trouble, and I suspect that they're both going to play an intense and emotional game today (Chuckstrong vs Ray's Last Ride) that'll end up leaving the winner out of steam when they limp into Denver. The Colts would lead to some great hype, but my friend is a hardcore Ravens fan and having another opportunity to crush his team would be most welcome.

- ★ -
    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

I would rather play the Ravens.We came off a bye week before when we played them last and i like the results.Now playing them in Denver coming off a bye week would be that much worse.

Now Ray Lewis and company playing with emotions,the team is beat up it shouldnt be that hard of a game.
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 01-06-2013 at 07:30 AM.

Storywise, the Colts would be the ideal opponent.

Competetivewise, it doesn't matter. Manning can chew up the Ravens with or without Ray Lewis. The Colts defense almost certainly isn't good enough to slow the Broncos' offense down in the second half. The first half doesn't count because almost all defenses look good against the Broncos in the first half.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

I'm picking the Colts. I don't think the Ravens defense can stop Luck. He'll make some mistakes but will score points with his ability to extend plays. The Ravens offense will be shoddy once again.