Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Broncos/Ravens next week

I'm thinking that if we protect Peyton and we're able to capitalize on the turnovers like we did last time we should win this.

Broncos win 27-17

Bring On The Ravens!!!

Sorry Ravens.......enjoy your day, because you will not get away with what you did today, against The Broncos.

Manning will keep Lewis on the field, and keep their older D guessing. Indy did okay, but have few real weapons, whereas we have many and we have the smartest guy in the room guiding our O.....live and in colour!!

Plus our D will pressure Flacco all day, and our Dbacks are much better than Indy's. Boldin will never get open like he did today. We know we can contain Rice, and he is going to be over-protective of the ball.

I believe we will be 7+ point favs, and I expect us to win by more. Our Coaching staff and Manning will exploit a team that has a number of gaps.

One more thing.......I hope we knock Cary Williams down a few times, and eat his lunch. He is one of those "one extra hit" guys, and he is facing the wrong group if he tries that junk on us again.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Sorry Ravens.......enjoy your day, because you will not get away with what you did today, against The Broncos.

Manning will keep Lewis on the field, and keep their older D guessing. Indy did okay, but have few real weapons, whereas we have many and we have the smartest guy in the room guiding our O.....live and in colour!!

Plus our D will pressure Flacco all day, and our Dbacks are much better than Indy's. Boldin will never get open like he did today. We know we can contain Rice, and he is going to be over-protective of the ball.

I believe we will be 7+ point favs, and I expect us to win by more. Our Coaching staff and Manning will exploit a team that has a number of gaps.

One more thing.......I hope we knock Cary Williams down a few times, and eat his lunch. He is one of those "one extra hit" guys, and he is facing the wrong group if he tries that junk on us again.
    I was just thinking how this was the match up I really, really didn't want to see. I think it will be a close game and could go either way.

Those who think we will just roll all over the Ravens aren't being realistic but, I hope they are right anyway... I am nervous though.
    My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Quote Originally Posted by KansasKrista View Post
    I was just thinking how this was the match up I really, really didn't want to see. I think it will be a close game and could go either way.

Those who think we will just roll all over the Ravens aren't being realistic but, I hope they are right anyway... I am nervous though.
    Sure its realistic. I dont see why its not.

Ravens looked energized today after the 1st quarter. Scary times next week.. Hard to beat. ( non-divisional) team twice in a short time.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

According to Incarerated Bob, the Broncos don't stand a chance next week. All week he's been tweeting that the game in Baltimore was just an aberration and that Manning and the Broncos will be payed back in the Divisional game.

Ok, we'll see...

We're gonna eat their a$$e$$ alive.

This was the Raven's Super Bowl
    I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Really not looking forward to this game. Hope I'm wrong

I'd rather see the Colts, but the Broncos beat them pretty handily in Baltimore.

Let me name the things that scare me about the Ravens and this matchup:

2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

How can anyone say they aren't looking forward to this game? It doesn't matter the opponent, if we can't get it done at home we don't deserve it. We are the better team, time to prove it. Nervous??? Heck yea I'm nervous, but I would be against any team in playoffs

If were worried about the Ravens then we will have a harder time as fans dealing with princess Brady and her Pats. Steel sharpens steel and the Ravens are just the right material to make us better.

We drew the toughest matchup possible. People forget that the last time we played the Ravens the game was super-competitive until the pick 6... who knows what would've happened if Harris didn't change the game right there.

On the bright side, if we beat the Ravens we will be playoff tested. Downside is, even if we win, we may get beat up and may have some injuries... exactly what Pats fans were hoping for on their message board.

Either way, should be a good game.

Who's Incarcerated Bob?
    OFFICIAL Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon to SB XLVII Member #1888