Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Michael Ford is coming out, pretty good RB from LSU that would have shined with more carries

Te'o looked terrible last night in the Natl Champ game. He had several missed tackles, I guess maybe he isn't as good as we all thought and he really shined behind a dominant d-line. Alabama's o-line absolutely dominated ND's d-line, making Te'o having to make more plays where he failed most of the time. Te'o had chances to stand out, but IMO he failed to do so. I still believe he is a good player, but I definitely think his draft stock took a hit with that tape.
    New York Football Giants GM

A few RBs I've been impressed with is Mike Gillislee of Florida, Mike James of Miami and Jonathan Franklin of UCLA. James is a very good pass catcher out of the back field. His legs never stops turning. Could be a steal. Gillislee and Franklin both run with power and speed.

Ive also been very impressed with John Simon of Ohio State. I think he's a top 50 player in this draft but he wont be drafted as such. But the kid reminds me of Brian Robinson of the Vikings. Simon has that never stop motor like Derek Wolfe does. I think in the right role he could be a very good pass rusher.

Eddie Lacy looks like a Marshawn Lynch. I also like Stepfan Taylor as well. I wouldn't mind Montee Ball either.

About a 2013 steal, I think Robert Woods would be a good snatch. Barkley took a step back as a senior, and Lee definitely overshadowed him. Woods was considered top 20 before the season as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Philip Lutzenkirchen, TE, Auburn.

Hurt his senior year, Philip isn't flashy. He isn't fast, quick, or strong, this reason being why he'll be overlooked. However, with soft hands and tenacity when blocking, he has potential to become a huge red zone threat. At 6'5", a team could get him on the field for packages immediately.
    Agree 100% on him. Second coming of Jason Witten. No doubt in my mind.

Potential Steals:

Adam Smith, OG, W. Kentucky
    Josh Johnson, CB, Purdue
    Sheldon Price, CB, UCLA
    Quanterus Smith, DE, W. Kentucky
    Josh Boyd, DT, Mississippi State
    A.J. Klein, LB, Iowa State
    Jake Knott, LB, Iowa State
    Dan Molls, LB, Toledo
    Zac Stacy, RB, Vanderbilt
    Walt Canty, S, Duke
    Bradley MacDougald, S, Kansas
    Travis Tannahill, TE, Kansas State
    Jake Stoneburner, TE, Ohio State
    Jack Doyle, TE, W. Kentucky
    Tavarres King, WR, Georgia
    Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State
    Chad Bumphis, WR, Mississippi State

Might have to take a glance at KU's roster shortly

back to back years we have added an UDFA from KU to the 53 man roster

Maybe another Chris Harris out there

theo riddick rb/wr from ND

I'm sticking with Philip Lutzenkirchen TE out of Auburn.

I'll throw in LB Trevardo Williams as well. Would love to get that guy in across from Von.

I like both of LSU's RBs, and Andre Ellington from Clemson. This looks like a very strong year for runningback depth.

The other TE from Stanford declared, and I'd love to give Manning a 6'8 target.

I think the Kruger brothers from Utah could both end up being at least key depth players with upside.

Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    I'm sticking with Philip Lutzenkirchen TE out of Auburn.
    He's phenomenal, as a player and a person. I live in Alabama and I watch a lot of Bama/Auburn football and this dude can ball. At 6-4 250 pounds, to be making as athletic plays as he is, is outstanding.

Makes awesome catches, and surprisingly he can block for the run game too. Would be a more athletic Joel Dreesen in our Offense, and Peyton would love him.

Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt 5'09 210 lbs

Currently projected by cbssports to go in the 7th or be a free agent. This kid is legit.

I like the TE Travis Kelce out of Cincinnati.

While he doesn't look like he'd fit in our offensive system, he's an excellent blocker with good size and solid hands.