Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Anyone Miss the Blue Jerseys?

Man, I miss having the blue jerseys and the main ones.. I'm just not as big of a fan of the orange. Am I the only one?

We still have blue jerseys though?
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Yeah I think you just might be

I never had anything against the blues, but historically orange is our primary color. Personally I like the orange a lot even though it isn't the exact same as our traditional orange jerseys. Besides...the last time we switched to new uniforms we won the Super Bowl, so here is hoping that trend continues!

Well, I know the blue still are in the arsenal but they are the change up jerseys now. I loved the Broncos blue.. I guess I just think the orange is just too bright and too much. Well, looks like I stand alone

How long have you been a fan of the Denver Broncos? We try to orange out the stadium..That was extremely hard when they were wearing blue. It seems to have gone back to the orange-out feel. Love the orange. ORange and blue through and through
    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

I've been a Bronco's fan since about 2005-2006.

I definitely liked the blue ones but I think I prefer the orange ones. I wouldn't mind to see us bust out the blue ones every once in a while though.

Also, just thought of this... didn't we win our first Super Bowl the first year in the blue jerseys? It'd be weird if we won the Super Bowl this year, considering it's the first year of the new orange jerseys.

Maybe we should change jerseys more often

I love the orange. It's a little intimidating and historically was our main color for decades. You're one of a pretty small group that liked the blues. I definitely don't miss 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    I definitely liked the blue ones but I think I prefer the orange ones. I wouldn't mind to see us bust out the blue ones every once in a while though.

Also, just thought of this... didn't we win our first Super Bowl the first year in the blue jerseys? It'd be weird if we won the Super Bowl this year, considering it's the first year of the new orange jerseys.

Maybe we should change jerseys more often
    Haha, fair enough.. Well, I'm glad everyone else likes them! Much better problem when only one person actually thinks it IS a problem, right? Haha

Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    I've been a Bronco's fan since about 2005-2006.
    Ok, thats why. All you know is blue. Predominately Orange is what we iiiisssss
    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    Well, I know the blue still are in the arsenal but they are the change up jerseys now. I loved the Broncos blue.. I guess I just think the orange is just too bright and too much. Well, looks like I stand alone
    Yeah, they're alternates.

I doubt you stand alone, however. We had a similar thread not too long ago. While the majority voted for the change, several people didn't like the switch. Probably hasn't changed as it's a very personal thing. You either like the color or you don't, ya know?

I like both. Orange and Blue FTW!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I love the orange as it brings back the spirit of the old Orange Crush defense of the '70s which got us to XII and which seems to be reincarnated into this current team, and marks the beginning of the manning Era. But the blue was an awesome switch in 97 and we got to wear them victoriously in XXXII. I'm glad those are still available as the alternate which we see...twice a year?

I wish they would wear the 80's and 90's Uniforms as a throwback once in a while. That would be awesome.

I liked the blues more than the orange. I preferred the Oranges being the alternate, opposed to the blues.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
    Ok, thats why. All you know is blue. Predominately Orange is what we iiiisssss
    I got ya.. I wish I would've been a fan in those days so I could see the tradition being revived. Oh well, they have grown on me as the year has gone on so it's all good!