Polls On Mobile Website

I didn't a quick search and didn't find anything so forgive me if this has been addressed.

Is there a plan to have polls show up on the mobile website? Unless I'm doing something wrong or overlooked something I don't see polls when on my phone.

No, they don't show up on Mobile...sight is actually really buggy on Mobile compared to the old one, I miss the old one :/

Fair question. I'll bring it up.

Thanks, Reid!

Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

another mobile site ?, on my iphone when i hit desktop site it doesnt do anything, i have to use chromes option to get it but id prefer to use safari
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    another mobile site ?, on my iphone when i hit desktop site it doesnt do anything, i have to use chromes option to get it but id prefer to use safari
    That's a known current issue I believe. Just a guess, but I think it'll probably be taken care of in the offseason.
    Administrator

If you have an iphone (maybe other phones also but idk for sure because I use an Iphone) then you NEED to download-

Dolphin Browser

It is so much better than safari. Once you have Dolphin Browser, go to Menu > Settings > Turn "Desktop Mode" On.

Then this site will be exactly how it is on your computer, but on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    If you have an iphone (maybe other phones also but idk for sure because I use an Iphone) then you NEED to download-

Dolphin Browser

It is so much better than safari. Once you have Dolphin Browser, go to Menu > Settings > Turn "Desktop Mode" On.

Since I have an iPhone, I will give that a try. Thanks!

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post

Dolphin Browser

Same with Android. Dolphin HD browser for Android is by far my favorite. I have chrome and the default Android browser (on Galaxy S3), but always go back to Dolphin.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Same with Android. Dolphin HD browser for Android is by far my favorite. I have chrome and the default Android browser (on Galaxy S3), but always go back to Dolphin.
    Listen to the man with the awesome dog! He speaks the truth!

Thanks for the responses. I too use the Dolphin Browser on all my Android devices.