View Poll Results: Was Fox right or wrong at the end of the game?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Right on both calls

6 5.94%
  • Wrong on both calls

63 62.38%
  • Right to run 3rd & 7, but not taking the knee

29 28.71%
  • Right to take a knee but not on the 3rd & 7 run

3 2.97%
Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Good Free Agents at almost every possible position-- no joke!
    money might be short considering clady will cost alot...

Draft Manti Te'o... one bad game does not undo 4 solid years.

Quote Originally Posted by badsin View Post
    Tie game. 4th quarter. 30 seconds left on the clock. Two time outs remain. Peyton Manning, one of the best players in the history of football takes the field. The quintessential scenario for a legendary drive. First play, Peyton takes a knee and sends the game to over time. My heart breaks.
    I believe that they had all three time outs left.

This is how I see it.

Taking a sack and punting is better than trying too hard and throwing an INT or fumbling the ball. Eli threw 50+ times vs the 49ers last year, got sacked and hit several times, yet did not throw an INT. Brady is the same way, will take a lot of sacks but wont throw INTs. Those QBs do take less chances if the pocket collapses around them and take the sacks. Peyton, is a little more like Favre, he takes a few chances, hence the higher INT count in the postseason because he does not have the ability like a Rodgers or Big Ben to escape the pocket, nor does he have the Brady like ability for QB sneaks.

Just calling it like I see it. I am a BIG Peyton fan. I do not think he is the sole reason the Broncos lost this game but he is one of the reasons.

21 offensive points and he was probably responsible for 17 Ravens offensive points with 3 turnovers - tell me how a net of 4 points equates to outstanding offensive production.

Quote Originally Posted by duanev View Post
    He should of been having dreams of planting Flaco's helmet in the dirt
    True. but that cat is a hard worker, so I don't think it was for lack of effort. The ravens planned for it and executed against him almost perfectly and completely shut him out this game.

Great News!!!

Hey, now the Broncos coaches get to coach the Pro Bowl! How great is that!!!

/wrists 😭

Quote Originally Posted by MineOwn View Post
    When was the last time you were at Mile High? Mine was last year's playoff game against the Steelers. My ears rang for two days afterward. I'm sure today was no different...other than walking to the parking lot.

But the stadium was rocking today.

Fans have to remember, though, that while the stadium may have been loud, the stands are much further away from the field than they were at old Mile High. So the crowd noise doesn't affect the opposing team nearly as much as it used to, even though I don't think the crowd has gotten less loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Avspatti View Post
    I wonder if having the Bye Week is so great. The Broncos were on a roll, had won 11 straight and then nothing. Today, they looked as if they had lost their edge, their momentum, their sharpness. What do the rest of you think?
    Given the circumstances, I would of preferred playing in the wild card round and taken it from there. The conservative play calling in the second half was very frustrating. Loosing Moreno in the second half didn't help that's for sure.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    A coaching staff that won't hold the team back.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTrooper View Post
    Why? Why on Earth would a dome be a bad thing? Are you serious?
    Been to the old Mile High? How about Sports Authority?

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    money might be short considering clady will cost alot...
    Last I checked, the Broncos are in great shape $18-Mil under the cap. There will be plenty of room after Clady. Regardless, there are a lot of qualified FA's coming out and every area needs them.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I can see taking a knee before halftime, but taking a knee at the end of the game was unbearable to watch. And actually quite embarrassing. I'm not upset that we lost the game, I'm upset with how we lost the game. If our guys had gone out there and given their best effort, and we lost, so be it. But we played like crap, coached like crap and looked like crap. Worse possible way to end the season IMO.
    Here here!!

Offensive Coordinator...

On to the off season: Hillman/Holliday/Woodyard, have made their case

I think without a doubt Trindon Holliday has made his case. He is so fast and just so agile. I hope Denver pays the man to do his thing.. If he stays healthy and hangs on the the ball the way he has.. He can be an elite ST weapon. I always though Devin Hester was a freak of nature.. but this kid is something else..

Can you think of anyone else who has stepped up like Wesley Woodyard has this year? The man completely took this season by storm and has made great plays from beginning to end. I hope DelRio stays another off-season and better implements Woodyard in a position long term. The man played good all year and did so again today.

Ronnie Hillman has definitely struggled this year. He's under performed for how high on the teams draft board he was... but today in Knowshon's absence I think the kid ran hard.. Showed some great legwork.. To think a couple weeks ago people was saying he sucked and he'll never improve.. Pfft.. I can see a bright future for this kid. And I hope it's with Denver..

These three and unsung hero Britton Colquitt are all very valuable assets to our team. I can't wait to see them next year!

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    This is how I see it.

Taking a sack and punting is better than trying too hard and throwing an INT or fumbling the ball. Eli threw 50+ times vs the 49ers last year, got sacked and hit several times, yet did not throw an INT. Brady is the same way, will take a lot of sacks but wont throw INTs. Those QBs do take less chances if the pocket collapses around them and take the sacks. Peyton, is a little more like Favre, he takes a few chances, hence the higher INT count in the postseason because he does not have the ability like a Rodgers or Big Ben to escape the pocket, nor does he have the Brady like ability for QB sneaks.

Just calling it like I see it. I am a BIG Peyton fan. I do not think he is the sole reason the Broncos lost this game but he is one of the reasons.

21 offensive points and he was probably responsible for 17 Ravens offensive points with 3 turnovers - tell me how a net of 4 points equates to outstanding offensive production.
    You said it so much better than I. Thank you.