Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65
    I'm not sure how my rangers will fare this season.

I'm pretty excited, the Flames actually appear to be a really good team this year. Not a team on a streak, but a well put together team that can sustain things. Hope I didn't just jinx it. Go Flames Go!

Draft on Friday (meaning back to back big league drafts!!!), and I always look forward to it. Hughes will go #1 to New Jersey, giving them 2 very young star centers (along with Hischier), and making them a team to watch in a couple of years. The Rangers will do well too, with Kakko, who challenged Hughes as the best player in the draft. They already made some noise, trading for (our) Jacob Trouba, who was packed to leave.

Colorado, the board fav, will do very well at #4, plus they also own #16. Potentially 2 star players in just one round of drafting. I've said it before, The Avs are solid!

As for my Jets, the good news is we have a first rounder again (at #20), thanks to the Trouba trade. We still have some salary to shed, so this offseason is far from over.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Draft on Friday (meaning back to back big league drafts!!!), and I always look forward to it. Hughes will go #1 to New Jersey, giving them 2 very young star centers (along with Hischier), and making them a team to watch in a couple of years. The Rangers will do well too, with Kakko, who challenged Hughes as the best player in the draft. They already made some noise, trading for (our) Jacob Trouba, who was packed to leave.

Colorado, the board fav, will do very well at #4, plus they also own #16. Potentially 2 star players in just one round of drafting. I've said it before, The Avs are solid!

As for my Jets, the good news is we have a first rounder again (at #20), thanks to the Trouba trade. We still have some salary to shed, so this offseason is far from over.
    Yeah, i hope to see my rangers back in the playoffs next season. If they manage to get panarin, i could see them trading either krieder or vesey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Yeah, i hope to see my rangers back in the playoffs next season. If they manage to get panarin, i could see them trading either krieder or vesey.
    With Kakko and Trouba, and maybe Panarin, your team will be on the rise!!

Round two tonight....last night was NBA draft. This is like another Christmas for some! I'm starting to get a little too spoiled: St. Lou wins the Stanley Cup, The Raptors win it all the following night, 4 Canadians get drafted in round one alone, Brooke Henderson wins another golf tournament....yah this has been quite a ride!