Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    In our pool, you can trade one of your players for players that are still available. You keep the points for the player you basically dropped, and you start from scratch with the player you acquired. So, if I drop Gaudreau, I keep all the points he has up til the trade, and if I acquire Carter, I start with 0 points for him, and accumulate til the end of the season. Make sense?

It's kind of our own pool, based on rules that might be fun. As I say, 5 trades of players, at any time of the season. And you can trade between members of the pool, but that hasn't happened this year.
    I see, your trades are like the waiver in our league. We have real in between player trades. Still would do the trade

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I was just checking the standings, I knew Colorado was bad, but I had no idea just how bad they were. They're on pace for 50 points, that's Edmonton bad. When do they start taking the criticism Edmonton did? For a team with the young players Colorado has, how can they not be better?
    "I never lose, I either win or I learn."

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I was just checking the standings, I knew Colorado was bad, but I had no idea just how bad they were. They're on pace for 50 points, that's Edmonton bad. When do they start taking the criticism Edmonton did? For a team with the young players Colorado has, how can they not be better?
    Now

They are hooooorrible lol

Also Laine is a BEAST

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Flames just won a wild one. Went up 1-0 in the first minute, Nashville came back and scored a few minutes later and then almost immediately Calgary scores another 2. After adding one early in the second they were up 4-1, Nashville makes a goalie change, he shuts things down and Nashville starts clicking, at the end of the second it's 5-4 Preds. Then Calgary ties it up and wins it in OT.

Oh, and CanDB, Gaudreau has 4 assists, you might want to hang on to him.

It appears the advice to get rid of Gaudreau was incorrect. He's been heating up over the last week, another 2 points so far today, with just over a period to go.

That Subban tribute at tonight's game...I cried like a baby no lie...

I'll hate that trade for the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post

Since I've never cheered for a team with Subban, my view is probably much different than your's. I view him as a very good person off the ice (the donation to the Children's Hospital proves that) but I don't care for his hot dog antics on the ice.

I also think Weber is the better player defensively. Montreal has improved this season with him, and a healthy Price. Long term it may not work out, but I think both teams made gains short term.

Just saw the ovation, that was pretty incredible. Montreal fans gave him exactly what he deserved, and watching the emotion pour out of him tells how hard it was for him to leave there.

Great display all around, and a very touching moment.

Since I've never cheered for a team with Subban, my view is probably much different than your's. I view him as a very good person off the ice (the donation to the Children's Hospital proves that) but I don't care for his hot dog antics on the ice.

I also think Weber is the better player defensively. Montreal has improved this season with him, and a healthy Price. Long term it may not work out, but I think both teams made gains short term.
    i think long term we lose and even short...I was a YUUUGE pk fan lol so i will never accept the trade.

Just saw the ovation, that was pretty incredible. Montreal fans gave him exactly what he deserved, and watching the emotion pour out of him tells how hard it was for him to leave there.

Great display all around, and a very touching moment.
    Yep he would have spent his entire career here if it was up to him and you could see he really loved the city. The video was well made perfect length and PK got the standing O i wanted him to have. But now both team move on and push for the playoffs...

Maybe meet in the cup finals lol

He will forever be linked to mtl and i hope somewhere down the line he can come back and retire here.

i think long term we lose and even short...I was a YUUUGE pk fan lol so i will never accept the trade.

Yep he would have spent his entire career here if it was up to him and you could see he really loved the city. The video was well made perfect length and PK got the standing O i wanted him to have. But now both team move on and push for the playoffs...

Maybe meet in the cup finals lol

He will forever be linked to mtl and i hope somewhere down the line he can come back and retire here.
    They were talking about him on Tim and Sid today, and apparently he said that if he wins the cup in Nashville, during his two days with it he wants to take it to Toronto (because that's his home) and Montreal, but he made sure to say that it would be done in a very respectful way. My guess is that it would be in Montreal to go to the Children's Hospital with him.

They were talking about him on Tim and Sid today, and apparently he said that if he wins the cup in Nashville, during his two days with it he wants to take it to Toronto (because that's his home) and Montreal, but he made sure to say that it would be done in a very respectful way. My guess is that it would be in Montreal to go to the Children's Hospital with him.
    Yeh i heard that and would have no problem with it. Seeing PK walk in the hospital with the cup would make these kids smile light up and that's what pk is about.

PLAYOFF POOL

WE should get one started here.

We can all meet in Moose Jaw for the draft.

Close enough for CANDB to get to.

It was pretty emotional stuff! Loved it!!! PK can be a bit of a jerk, but he is a big personality, with a good sized heart!

Now

They are hooooorrible lol

Also Laine is a BEAST
    Laine is making a good case for rookie of the year over Mathews, but Mathews will win no doubt.

Flames just won a wild one. Went up 1-0 in the first minute, Nashville came back and scored a few minutes later and then almost immediately Calgary scores another 2. After adding one early in the second they were up 4-1, Nashville makes a goalie change, he shuts things down and Nashville starts clicking, at the end of the second it's 5-4 Preds. Then Calgary ties it up and wins it in OT.

Oh, and CanDB, Gaudreau has 4 assists, you might want to hang on to him.
    Luckily I kept him, because I was poor at making a decision!!

Quote Originally Posted by westside Bronco View Post
    PLAYOFF POOL

WE should get one started here.

We can all meet in Moose Jaw for the draft.

Close enough for CANDB to get to.
    I'm all in bro!!!!

We pick 10 or 12 Players ?

April 10 th or 11th ?

Keep Jets Players in mind.. Maybe ?

Quote Originally Posted by westside Bronco View Post
    We pick 10 or 12 Players ?

April 10 th or 11th ?

Keep Jets Players in mind.. Maybe ?
    Hey bud.......you want to do one here, seriously? Love to meet, but we can do one online. Just need the right sized group, and some decent rules.