Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Met dudes on craigslist?
    Ummmmmm
    ok
    I'm joking. I havn't met anyone from here though, but have met a few people from youtube and twitter though. Mainly at Bronco games or before Bronco games. But I agree with Remedy, its scary to trust people from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    I'm joking. I havn't met anyone from here though, but have met a few people from youtube and twitter though. Mainly at Bronco games or before Bronco games. But I agree with Remedy, its scary to trust people from the internet.
    It worked for Manti...

Oh wait I'm still

I can't wait to go to Denver and meet a few peeps! For now I'm stuck w east coast games.
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.

***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

I've met several people from here and I actually only really didn't get along with one of them. This was of course after she revealed that she had people "watching" our group to make sure nothing bad was going to happen.

Isn't that weird? Just have your "protection" join us. Don't have peole watch behind your back. That's just dumb and SUPER creepy.

:shudder:

Hooray, beer!

A meet and greet would be nice. Maybe like every 2-3 years. We could start a fund and have activities and such. Maybe get some players and FO staff involved. Like a "family reunion" type deal

I've never met anyone from this site or any online site in person. For the sites I've made friends on in the past that are no longer, I usually just keep touch with folks via email or phone. They say you gotta be careful who meet from online... I say true... However, most the folks on this site are pretty knowledgeable about the games and Denver, I figure when I make it to another Denver game in Denver I might learn who some are if they're big on tailgating. Or maybe not, I've only been to a couple mile high games. I usually just catch the Broncos when their playing the Cardinals...if I go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I've never met anyone from this site or any online site in person. For the sites I've made friends on in the past that are no longer, I usually just keep touch with folks via email or phone. They say you gotta be careful who meet from online... I say true... However, most the folks on this site are pretty knowledgeable about the games and Denver, I figure when I make it to another Denver game in Denver I might learn who some are if they're big on tailgating. Or maybe not, I've only been to a couple mile high games. I usually just catch the Broncos when their playing the Cardinals...if I go to the game.
    Ive met up with a few people from here at training camp. Its was pretty cool and in a public place with alot of ppl including our stud team of Broncos! I know you can never be to careful and who'd be crazy enough to try and pull something there. lol

Never!

Would like to some day. Some cool people on here.

I did run a website once where I would meet with the staff once a year though, but no Broncos fans and all but one guy from Tampa were Europeans.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I had a chance when I went to the broncos/saints game this year. If it wasn't for a dead cell phone I would have met up with a couple. Only regrettable part of the trip. Need to keep the victim pool up!

Rem......wanna visitor?
    Last edited by EddieMac; 01-30-2013 at 09:24 AM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I had to bail from making it to Denver and a game this season (kidney stone related). I'LL BE BACK!

Would be a bit careful about meeting someone outside of the football stadium............especially Rem and EM!

(Actually, you can't fake that type of Canadian.......

harmless

eh?)

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Some fans on here have married other fans on here, so yes it has happened

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Some fans on here have married other fans on here, so yes it has happened
    Ain't no household like a BC household! Mile High Lovin' baby, I can dig it!!!!!

Well I met myself. Does that count?

I've talked to a few over the phone, but if I met Tryche or WhoDey in real life, I'd probably slap the dog snot out of the both of them, on general principles.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

No i have never met anybody from here but would like to & would really love for some fellow fans to be able to hang out in my Bronco cave room & share it with some die-hard bronco fans for a game somtime or just to chill & have a few cold ones.

I'd love to meet some more folk from here.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*