Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBRONCS58 View Post
    I would like to bring my family of 4 from ND, to a game in Denver this season in October. When will they go on sale? Would like Lower Level seats, Where and when is the best place to Buy? Thanks for any info.
    I would wait until the schedule comes out. A majority of the seats (90% in fact) at SA@MH are season ticket holder seats so one of the best ways to get seats are through things like nflticketexchange.com. Games will start to appear here as season ticket holders have an idea of what games are where on the schedule. I would think this would be the best route to get seats on level 1 but I am not sure.

Also I would keep an eye on the Denver Broncos official site for single game ticket releases. Since the schedule isn't out yet I don't think they have posted when those will go on sale. Not sure how much I helped but that's all the information i have. Enjoy Denver while you are here!

I also hail from ND and am a season ticket holder. In years past single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Around the same time we season ticket holders start getting our tickets. This will also be the time you will want to start looking for tickets that the season ticket holders have given up. You can purchase tickets from the NFL Ticket Exchange via Ticketmaster or take your chances at places like Stubhub and the like. I hope you and your family can make it to a game this year, it's a BLAST!

Ticket Sales for 2013:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets...cket-info.html

Of course there are other options.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Single game tickets go on sale on the team website at an unannounced date during the summer. That's the route I took last year, and I just had to keep looking up when they went on sale to try to snag them. I'm not sure when they announced it, but the date last year was July 23 or 24th. So I'd imagine it'll be around there again this year.

Otherwise, you can check the NFL ticket exchange, they'll have what you're looking for.
    Administrator

nfl ticket exchange seems to be the easiest in my opinion.

My Wife and I went to a Broncos Game in MN 2 years ago and loved it. Now my 11yr old daughter is a big Broncos fan and knows more about football then alot of men i know and is begging me to go. My Son is a NYG fan but its to bad that they are not playing in Denver this year, But I think we have decided on the Eagles game on September 29th. Thanks for all your info.

G'day everyone, We're a mad Bronco family from Australia [paid a small fortune to see the 06 champ game] and we'd also like to get tickets to catch the Eagles game.We're not to concerned where the tickets are,nose bleed seats are fine . Question is how hard and what price would those sort of seats go for and would it be possible to get 6 seats either together or close by.Any info would be much appreciated. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    Single game tickets go on sale on the team website at an unannounced date during the summer. That's the route I took last year, and I just had to keep looking up when they went on sale to try to snag them. I'm not sure when they announced it, but the date last year was July 23 or 24th. So I'd imagine it'll be around there again this year.

Otherwise, you can check the NFL ticket exchange, they'll have what you're looking for.
    Yea, it usually comes out sometime in July. Thats what I've been doing for years. I wait til they go on sale and get the games I go to each year. I especially like doing the half priced ticket sales for 1 game as well. You can get real good seats for like 50 bucks, although they are never together, but you can get scattered seats that way, which is what I do.

Or you can go on stubhub now or other ticket selling sites and pay more money Those ways are good if you want to get a bunch of seats together, because I know its hard to get seats together through ticketmaster or through the Broncos ticket office.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by DBRONCS58 View Post
    I would like to bring my family of 4 from ND, to a game in Denver this season in October. When will they go on sale? Would like Lower Level seats, Where and when is the best place to Buy? Thanks for any info.
    you do not want to be to low in the stadium as trying to see the game over the teams on the sidelines can be an issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    you do not want to be to low in the stadium as trying to see the game over the teams on the sidelines can be an issue..
    Lol..... That's true for maybe 1st-2nd row.

Quote Originally Posted by R8rH8r1 View Post
    I also hail from ND and am a season ticket holder. In years past single game tickets go on sale sometime in July. Around the same time we season ticket holders start getting our tickets. This will also be the time you will want to start looking for tickets that the season ticket holders have given up. You can purchase tickets from the NFL Ticket Exchange via Ticketmaster or take your chances at places like Stubhub and the like. I hope you and your family can make it to a game this year, it's a BLAST!
    Coming from Canada and wanting to watch a game was nothing short of a painful experience. I couldn't get my tickets sent to my house here because I was not American. Does anyone know if this is an NFL sanctioned snub to Canadians or if this is just the policy for the Broncos organization?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Lol..... That's true for maybe 1st-2nd row.
    Depends on how tall you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Coming from Canada and wanting to watch a game was nothing short of a painful experience. I couldn't get my tickets sent to my house here because I was not American. Does anyone know if this is an NFL sanctioned snub to Canadians or if this is just the policy for the Broncos organization?
    I have actually never heard of that being a problem before Rich. Though it sounds like it may be just due to shipping costs. One way to avoid that would be to just will call your tickets and they will be waiting for you at the stadium when you arrive. Just a thought.

tickets

I'm trying to get tickets and figure out the seating chart..
    Does SAF start at row one.. i.e.:field view and go up? like lowest is 1 and the higher you go the higher the row number? sorry, i havent found a picture that showed me rows and seat views.

THANKS!
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOLT View Post
    I'm trying to get tickets and figure out the seating chart..
    Does SAF start at row one.. i.e.:field view and go up? like lowest is 1 and the higher you go the higher the row number? sorry, i havent found a picture that showed me rows and seat views.

THANKS!
    Yes....__&*-+tenchar