• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #24 Next Champ
    Playmaker
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Well what was the deal?
    I'll tell you in a msg, do not want it having any affect on current deals being done

Comment

• Mosk
      Captain
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
      TC is extremely frustrating! ...you guys needa quit takin that stupid comment left in here so seriously ...

I have reasons for everything I'm doing, the trade that keeps being shot down is WAY MORE FAIR AND REALISTIC than many that were approved

I already put way more time into this game than I should without having to rework deals multiple times...damn man, if I wanna move someone cuz I'm stacked at the position(s) ...that's MY business ...quit making this so difficult
      I feel the exact same way. I know what I'm doing with these trades, yet they keep getting denied.
      2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• the0rangecrush
        Captain
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Mosk View Post
        I feel the exact same way. I know what I'm doing with these trades, yet they keep getting denied.
        Don't worry I'm filing an injunction :thumb:
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
          Starter
          • Mar 2009

Well if you guys feel that way, send a friendly PM to Berlow explaining your reasoning. They are frexible if you have justification.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• CTM
            Later Skater
            • Jan 2008

Comment

• broncos SB2010
              All-Time Great
              • Apr 2008

Bears are looking to trade pick #32 for a 2nd + a 3rd/4th. PM me if interested.

Would also consider a 2 or 3 + a player
              Last edited by broncos SB2010; 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                Starter
                • Mar 2009

The Jaguars are flirting with the idea to trade down from #9. If interested in trading up, PM me.

Comment

• D.J.55
                  Bench Warmer
                  • May 2005

Detroit Press is reporting the Lions are looking to move down from 5 to middle of the first.

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                    Starter
                    • Mar 2009

It will cost less to move to #9, and the talent is about the same. Lol

Comment

• CRL8
                      Practice Squad
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                      Depends. He could take the exact same offer you are asking and that means the person would rather move to 5 than 9. The suitor may tell him exactly what you ask for that way they can move up 4 extra spots for the same price if the Lions are willing to match the asking price that you are.
                      Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

• CRL8
                        Practice Squad
                        • Feb 2012

Depends. He could take the exact same offer you are asking and that means the person would rather move to 5 than 9. The suitor may tell him exactly what you ask for that way they can move up 4 extra spots for the same price if the Lions are willing to match the asking price that you are.
                        Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Comment

• MHS
                          I am The Dude
                          • Jun 2006

I feel next year there should be one day of trades and that's it, at least to minimize the complaining.
                          sigpic
                          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• FlowdaBroncoFan
                            Starter
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by MHS View Post
                            I feel next year there should be one day of trades and that's it, at least to minimize the complaining.
                            I wouldnt go that low. I could do 1 week or 5days. Some people cant get on for just one day.

Comment

• BroncoFanBoy
                              Here's hoping!
                              • Jun 2009

I wouldnt go that low. I could do 1 week or 5days. Some people cant get on for just one day.
                              In addition to this, sometimes people need more than one day to negotiate trades.
                              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Gsam
                                Playmaker
                                • Nov 2006

Breaking News our of Carolina

The Panthers have pulled off another trade. Brandon LaFell is on his way to Oakland in exchange for veteran DT Richard Seymour. Seymour will line up next to recently acquired DT Randy Starks to create what GM Gsam says is the best front 4 in the NFL.

Critics of the trade have critqued GM Gsam for shipping out his #1 and #2 WR's. GM Gsam replied "more and more in Todays NFL we see rookie WR's have an impact on the game. I am not worried at all about having some fresh legs come in and be able to contribute."

The Panthers still have DeAngelo Williams on the trade block as well as Jon Beason.

Look for the Panthers to focus heavily on WR during the draft as well as O line and Secondary.

Comment

Working...
                                X