Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Well what was the deal?
    I'll tell you in a msg, do not want it having any affect on current deals being done

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    TC is extremely frustrating! ...you guys needa quit takin that stupid comment left in here so seriously ...

I have reasons for everything I'm doing, the trade that keeps being shot down is WAY MORE FAIR AND REALISTIC than many that were approved

I already put way more time into this game than I should without having to rework deals multiple times...damn man, if I wanna move someone cuz I'm stacked at the position(s) ...that's MY business ...quit making this so difficult
    I feel the exact same way. I know what I'm doing with these trades, yet they keep getting denied.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    I feel the exact same way. I know what I'm doing with these trades, yet they keep getting denied.
    Don't worry I'm filing an injunction

Well if you guys feel that way, send a friendly PM to Berlow explaining your reasoning. They are frexible if you have justification.

Bears are looking to trade pick #32 for a 2nd + a 3rd/4th. PM me if interested.

Would also consider a 2 or 3 + a player
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 02-25-2013 at 10:15 AM.

The Jaguars are flirting with the idea to trade down from #9. If interested in trading up, PM me.

Detroit Press is reporting the Lions are looking to move down from 5 to middle of the first.

It will cost less to move to #9, and the talent is about the same. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Depends. He could take the exact same offer you are asking and that means the person would rather move to 5 than 9. The suitor may tell him exactly what you ask for that way they can move up 4 extra spots for the same price if the Lions are willing to match the asking price that you are.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Depends. He could take the exact same offer you are asking and that means the person would rather move to 5 than 9. The suitor may tell him exactly what you ask for that way they can move up 4 extra spots for the same price if the Lions are willing to match the asking price that you are.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

I feel next year there should be one day of trades and that's it, at least to minimize the complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    I feel next year there should be one day of trades and that's it, at least to minimize the complaining.
    I wouldnt go that low. I could do 1 week or 5days. Some people cant get on for just one day.

I wouldnt go that low. I could do 1 week or 5days. Some people cant get on for just one day.
    In addition to this, sometimes people need more than one day to negotiate trades.

Breaking News our of Carolina

The Panthers have pulled off another trade. Brandon LaFell is on his way to Oakland in exchange for veteran DT Richard Seymour. Seymour will line up next to recently acquired DT Randy Starks to create what GM Gsam says is the best front 4 in the NFL.

Critics of the trade have critqued GM Gsam for shipping out his #1 and #2 WR's. GM Gsam replied "more and more in Todays NFL we see rookie WR's have an impact on the game. I am not worried at all about having some fresh legs come in and be able to contribute."

The Panthers still have DeAngelo Williams on the trade block as well as Jon Beason.

Look for the Panthers to focus heavily on WR during the draft as well as O line and Secondary.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.