Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
    Good text from a Broncos' source: "Elway is on fire. It's impressive to watch. He's in total command." ...The legacy just keeps growing.

2018 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Jack Elway

The resume would not be complete without mention that John is the son of a coach who shared his passion for the game with his son.

John

Jack
    Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Elway came to win. What an amazing 2 days! This is the second consecutive year the Broncos have made a league-shaping FA signing. This is a roster that can make a superbowl run today, I'm so excited to see what they do in the draft!

Proud to be in Bronco Country!

I used to post all the time because i was so angry about the direction of the broncos. Now, I do not post so much......thats because I am so happy, elated and excited. Thank you John Elway. I am sooooo excited for this season.

Incarcerated Bob is my Hero!!!!!!

John Elway- Thank you for righting this ship! You are and always will be DA MAN!

Thank you John!
    XBL: The1Executioner

Anderson county Tennessee (near Knoxville)
    I am literally in awe. Knighton may very well be a beast for us, being back with JDR. Vasquez filled a huge need with Kuper being unreliable due to health and Ramirez being subpar. Welker? Stunning, that's about all I can say. This team is so loaded with talent it's positively scary, and should terrify any other team we face.

Now if we can just somehow manage to keep Doom as well?....I'd be fine if we didn't even draft anyone this year...haha! Go BRONCOS!!!!

Thank you Mr. Elway!

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Yes Thank You John Elway!!

The comment in my sig has been there since he came back to us. I had faith in him, like allot of us did, from the getgo but to deliver so fast....wow man just wow.

edit - to be clear he has not delivered the ultimate goal but there is no doubt we on the path to get it!
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Quote Originally Posted by Limer_EAL View Post
    We are literally one position away (RB) from filling all our offseason needs. Considering we sign DRC soon. Now we can go into the draft with a BPA mindset. No one besides Elway could pull this off.
    Safety and I still want a good MLB tho I know some think he may be on the team already.

We actually could have the answers for both on the team depending on your view.
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Elway is BOSS! Hes getting the job done, now we need to see the coaches step up because THE BOSS has done his part very well.

GO BRONCOS!!

Never had a doubt, ever about Elway. Anyone remember him playing for the Broncos? Never seen anyone take control of a game like him. He is pure talent period. Once in a life time.

Thank you John for grabbing Peyton, Wes Welker, Vasquez. We are top of the AFC again and a shiny trophy!!!!

Elway has come through in the clutch for the Broncos again. It's unbelievable how much influence he has had on this team.

This is looking too far ahead but how awesome would it be if Elway became a Hall of Fame executive?

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunk View Post
    Elway has come through in the clutch for the Broncos again. It's unbelievable how much influence he has had on this team.

This is looking too far ahead but how awesome would it be if Elway became a Hall of Fame executive?
    I will go one step further. Maybe someday in future Elway will be known as Hall of Fame owner for the Denver Broncos.

Yup Elway has been great. He gives us so much hope for the future even after Peyton Manning retires. I still think our secondary can be improves upon and I do worry if we lose Doom what kind of pass rush, if any, we get. Miller would be our only proven pass rusher. I would like more than 1 if possible...