Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,999
    Can I just use my old Bronco Bucks and buy some? Save a lot of hassle for me really.

    How much for a week off? Start tomorrow.

    Whatever it is, just take it out of my account. Take a little extra for yourself. On me. THANKS RYO!


  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    hampshire,england
    Posts
    11,562
    Good to know.

    I'm a regular visitor to the land of Infractionor

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rifle, CO
    Posts
    9,158
    Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Good to know.

    I'm a regular visitor to the land of Infractionor
    I'm more of a Binge infractionor. I like to get bunches in a short time, then go months without
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,853
    You know what never made sense to me

    Someone who goes on probation is someone who probably the most likely to need to edit their posts - yet that's taken away

    What is the reasoning? Taking a convenience away as punishment? Or are we trying to improve what gets posted on these forums? Conflict of Interest

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    13,246
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    You know what never made sense to me

    Someone who goes on probation is someone who probably the most likely to need to edit their posts - yet that's taken away

    What is the reasoning? Taking a convenience away as punishment? Or are we trying to improve what gets posted on these forums? Conflict of Interest
    My guess would be that it would make you take time to double check your post before clicking submit.

    That is what I did for my long period of probation. I would double check my post to make sure that is what I wanted to post. Haven't got an infraction since.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,113
    What a bunch of beuaracratic silliness.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    6,816
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    You know what never made sense to me

    Someone who goes on probation is someone who probably the most likely to need to edit their posts - yet that's taken away

    What is the reasoning? Taking a convenience away as punishment? Or are we trying to improve what gets posted on these forums? Conflict of Interest
    Dizzolve: If you would like to discuss a "conflict of interest" then please take a few minutes to post and explain in the Community Issues forum and we could discuss that there.

    Thanks!
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.


    ***2015 Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

    2013 Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan, SecondsAway131, and JWinn.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Huntsville, Texas
    Posts
    10,624
    Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    For whatever reason people think Im always angry,when I debate someone but its never the case.....lol...Im usually cool and calm.....

    I misread the statement in the yellow box,thinking I got an infraction........hahahahahaha...
    might have something to do with your handle



    CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,853
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaOrange View Post
    What a bunch of beuaracratic silliness.
    lol no doubt

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    11,853
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Dizzolve: If you would like to discuss a "conflict of interest" then please take a few minutes to post and explain in the Community Issues forum and we could discuss that there.

    Thanks!
    Here's the conflict of interest or maybe I should call it conflict of logic. The goal of infractions is to keep the boards running according to the rules. The goal of that is so the site in family friendly and etc etc blah blah. Right?

    So at the expense of the boards, take away editing from the accused- and the boards suffer. Ask yourselves what is more important to you - your quality of the boards - or making sure someone is punished by removing the editing feature for that user.

    Birdman thinks the accused is being trained to reread his message before clicking post - if so why make the whole community suffer - by not giving the accused the chance to edit his own post? After all that's what you mods get mad about - having to clean up threads - right?

    Or maybe you actually like it I don't know. It's a conflict of logic

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,387
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Here's the conflict of interest or maybe I should call it conflict of logic. The goal of infractions is to keep the boards running according to the rules. The goal of that is so the site in family friendly and etc etc blah blah. Right?

    So at the expense of the boards, take away editing from the accused- and the boards suffer. Ask yourselves what is more important to you - your quality of the boards - or making sure someone is punished by removing the editing feature for that user.

    Birdman thinks the accused is being trained to reread his message before clicking post - if so why make the whole community suffer - by not giving the accused the chance to edit his own post? After all that's what you mods get mad about - having to clean up threads - right?

    Or maybe you actually like it I don't know. It's a conflict of logic
    Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    We'll discuss it, although that definitely doesn't mean anything is changing. You raise some valid points though, so we will talk about it.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    4,814
    I received two messages that I was reduced 25 points each for infractions where I wasn't even part of the conversation. Who do I talk to to have those removed? I know I had a few others in the past where I probably said something in the heat of the moment of a game and deserved so, but these two are head scratchers. Appreciate any assistance.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    14,080
    Under the new rules if you get repeated infractions for the same offense the penalty increases to the 25 point variety.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,387
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Under the new rules if you get repeated infractions for the same offense the penalty increases to the 25 point variety.
    To piggy back on that, knowing that information, if you still think you were infracted in error please start a thread in the community issues forum.

    Thanks.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    8,371
    Just bumping so everyone is clear about what is expected for this upcoming season!!

    Be nice to your mods...

    Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

    Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •