Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    WR Marques Wilson from Wast. St. I don't know how he didn't make anybody's list. He's a little bit lazy, but he is a very good play maker who will be around in rounds 4-UFA cause of the work ethic questions.

He runs very good routes, has good speed (4.5 40), really good quickness (best 3 cone of WRs at the combine), and really good jumping ability. He will jump over people to make the catch. He's tall 6-4, but needs to gain weight 195. He has had some issues focusing as he drops wide open catches every now and then, but I feel like that issue can be coached.

Maybe his stock has worked it's way up to first three rounds and that's why he isn't mentioned? Not sure.

Another Wash. St. sleeper is Travis Long. 6-4 250 OLB/DE, he's an effort player with good athleticism. He was the leader of the defense. He was a four year starter in the Pac-12. His senior year he was moved around to rush the qb from everywhere after playing RE his first three years. He was injured in the second to last game of the season so he hasnt been able to work out for teams. I feel like this has dropped his draft status to being a 7th-UFA when his value is more like a 3rd-4th rounder.

Cobi Hamilton WR can ball.

Will Compton, senior ILB from Nebraska. I was watching Jonathan Franklin against Nebraska and Compton caught my attention. He was a 4-star recruit coming from high school. 6'1, 230. For a late round pick, I liked how he fought against blocks and filled the gaps.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel23 View Post
    Cobi Hamilton WR can ball.
    This guy has nice speed and explosiveness, but his hands are inconsistent for the most part. He didn't have a strong Senior Bowl week as he dropped several balls when he was open.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    This guy has nice speed and explosiveness, but his hands are inconsistent for the most part. He didn't have a strong Senior Bowl week as he dropped several balls when he was open.
    From what I've seen he has nice hands. He catches balls in traffic and goes up and makes plays. He also comes to the ball which you don't see a ton of receivers do. His route running is pretty solid and he knows how to find the open area.

As for the Senior Bowl week are you saying in practice? Because in the Senior Bowl he only got a couple balls thrown his way. Anyway I don't put to much stock in the senior bowl or combine. Game film speaks for itself.