Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tickets Q&A

What about if you want to get seats in the boxes during the season? I cant schedule any particular game du to my work but I would love to catch one if the opportunity should present itself and I would love for my first Broncos home game (Bucket list item for me) to be in one of the boxes.

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    What about if you want to get seats in the boxes during the season? I cant schedule any particular game du to my work but I would love to catch one if the opportunity should present itself and I would love for my first Broncos home game (Bucket list item for me) to be in one of the boxes.
    Simple, you need to know someone who owns a box, and is willing to sell you a couple of tickets.

That's really the only way to see a single game in a box. You could get lucky and find someone who has such seats selling them somewhere, but that would be my only idea.

There are a few whole boxes available, and I can put you in touch with the right guy if your interested. You could get a 6 seat box for around $10,000 for one game.

Really, keep an eye on the Ticket Exchange. Look for SUITE TICKETS. They don't call em Box anymore. That's probably your only way to find just one pair of box seats. (It's what I still call em, lol.)

I do have one other idea for scoring just a pair of seats in a box for one game.

Look for a charity auction where a pair ore offered.

This won't be easy, but I happen to know that several of the groups/companies/loaded dudes who buy boxes sometimes give away a pair of seats to their favorite charities or foundations who in turn donate the tickets to some event, where they become available to the highest bidder. Usually you need to attend such an event, but there are rare occasions where attendance is not mandatory.

I got a pair in Mayor Webb's box back in those days at just such a dinner. I paid a TON for them, but got other things in the package as well.

It's a long shot, for sure, but do-able. The trick is finding the right event with the right item in their auction. There's a publication that covers charity dinners and socialite stuff like that around town. I just can't remember the name of it.

I got my playoff ticket last year a couple days before the game on nflticketexchange for 120 bucks. A few rows from the field. Take that for what its worth.

Thanks for the answers everyone

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Hi I need some help , im from mexico and a bronco fan since the times of the "3 amigos" and now I live in london , Denver is a bit far from me but im planing to go next year , anyway this year im going to boston in the date that the broncos play the patriots and I need a bit of help in getting the tickets , and also If I go with my Manning brigh orange jersey and I sit on the patriots side will I be in trouble? or should I go neutral? im asking this as here in london in socer matches you can not sit in the area of the stadium that is not in this case the visitor team , thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rogermanz View Post
    Hi I need some help , im from mexico and a bronco fan since the times of the "3 amigos" and now I live in london , Denver is a bit far from me but im planing to go next year , anyway this year im going to boston in the date that the broncos play the patriots and I need a bit of help in getting the tickets , and also If I go with my Manning brigh orange jersey and I sit on the patriots side will I be in trouble? or should I go neutral? im asking this as here in london in socer matches you can not sit in the area of the stadium that is not in this case the visitor team , thanks
    I can't speak to the availability of Patriots single game tickets through ticketmaster, but you can try that when tickets go on sale. That process has been outlined in the "single game tickets" section of this thread in the first post and through the Broncos page you should be able to find Pats tickets, when they become available mid-summer (only if there ARE tickets available for sale).

If not, at least wait until the end of July to make sure they aren't available before using the NFL Ticket Exchange site to purchase tickets. That process is also described in the first post.

As far as wearing the Manning jersey goes, you certainly won't be alone in the stadium wearing that, but chances are you'll be given some grief by some fans. Unless you're trash talking the whole time though, you should be fine. You'll get some dirty looks if we're winning, but if you're friendly enough, you'll be fine.
    Administrator

Hi! I need some advice - My family and I are going to be in Denver this fall and we plan to go to a Broncos game. How great are the chances of finding 4 seats together when single game tickets go on sale in July? Or should I just go through NFL Ticket Exchange and get them now so we'll be together? We are going to be in town for the Jacksonville game Oct 13th.

BroncoSbb - season ticket holders usually get tickets sent to them around July 20-30. You will see tickets for sale before that on other sites like stubhub or eBay but the seller does not yet have them. As a seller of season tickets on ticketmaster I find that you can usually get better deals early. If you wait until the team goes on a 5 or 6 game winning streak prices seem to go up. Good luck and have fun!

broncosbb- shouldn't be any problem getting four together.

Ticket exchange is easy to confuse with ticket master.... I made that mistake once. Everything looked as though it was from ticket master, until I had a question and called the customer service center. They informed me my tickets were invalid.... lol. They weren't, but there was a lot of confusion back at that time apparently for their reps to be able to view tickets purchased on ticket exchange.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

This thread is relevant for those wondering about tickets...keep an eye out for more info in the next few days.
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RunYouOver View Post
    This thread is relevant for those wondering about tickets...keep an eye out for more info in the next few days.
    Yea, I just called today actually and the lady said that all the information will be released tomorrow. So cant wait for that. Man, July is a busy month. I got way too many things that I have to pay for

Hey gang.......it says tickets will be available tomorrow (the 8th) on Ticket Master. But are these single seats only, and why are some half price??? The half price ones are available later (1 pm vs 11 am), so does that mean they are the leftovers???

Thx in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey gang.......it says tickets will be available tomorrow (the 8th) on Ticket Master. But are these single seats only, and why are some half price??? The half price ones are available later (1 pm vs 11 am), so does that mean they are the leftovers???

Thx in advance!
    There will be 2000 half priced tickets for each game, regardless of what happens at 11 o clock.

So if you want half priced tickets, be sure to go on at 1. Although theres usually always seats available for half priced later on. So if you don't get on right at 1, you won't miss out. And another thing is, if you want 2 or more seats together, you probably won't get them with half priced. I usually do half priced for a game I'm gonna go to myself or if the people I'm with, don't mind sitting by themselves at games.

And you can only do the half priced tickets for 1 game as well.

But the full priced tickets go on sale at 11, and for the most part they will probably be single seats. You might be able to get 2 or 3 together, not sure. But for that, you gotta call right when it goes on sale, or you will probably miss out.

But yea, def do the half priced tickets. I've been doing that for years and I love it.