• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanDB
    Football Immortal
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    There will be 2000 half priced tickets for each game, regardless of what happens at 11 o clock.

So if you want half priced tickets, be sure to go on at 1. Although theres usually always seats available for half priced later on. So if you don't get on right at 1, you won't miss out. And another thing is, if you want 2 or more seats together, you probably won't get them with half priced. I usually do half priced for a game I'm gonna go to myself or if the people I'm with, don't mind sitting by themselves at games.

And you can only do the half priced tickets for 1 game as well.

But the full priced tickets go on sale at 11, and for the most part they will probably be single seats. You might be able to get 2 or 3 together, not sure. But for that, you gotta call right when it goes on sale, or you will probably miss out.

But yea, def do the half priced tickets. I've been doing that for years and I love it.
    Appreciate the info!!! I need two tickets, so I may not be in luck tomorrow. But I can try.

But can you explain why there are half price vs full price tickets? Are they not as good? Or is it something they do (sell half price) no matter what happens?

Just sounds a little confusing. I could understand if they were only single seats, whereas the full price had more multiple seat options.

One more thing....Ticket Exchange prices are still very high, much higher than I saw them last year. Do you think they will come down, or is this season going to be different? My gut tells me that, if you wait long enough, some will go a lot cheaper, because the owner gets a little less greedy in the crunch.

Thx again!
    Last edited by CanDB; 07-07-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
      Starter
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Appreciate the info!!! I need two tickets, so I may not be in luck tomorrow. But I can try.

But can you explain why there are half price vs full price tickets? Are they not as good? Or is it something they do (sell half price) no matter what happens?

Just sounds a little confusing. I could understand if they were only single seats, whereas the full price had more multiple seat options.

One more thing....Ticket Exchange prices are still very high, much higher than I saw them last year. Do you think they will come down, or is this season going to be different? My gut tells me that, if you wait long enough, some will go a lot cheaper, because the owner gets a little less greedy in the crunch.

Thx again!
      Yea, ticket exchange is usually pretty high. Just like other ticket outlets it seems like. I've never got tickets from ticket exchange before though, so I don't know much about it.

And naw, half priced tickets are just like regular seats. I've had some really good seats with half priced. I've had plenty of seats in the 100 section for 50-70 bucks, and I've even sat up high with them before and only paid like 20 bucks or so. Usually what I do is just put " 1 ticket" and put " Best available" . You will get a good seat, somewhere down low.

I just checked my old history to see what I got last year for the half priced game. I went to the Steelers game and got 1 seat in section 126, row 32. Which is really good seats. Cause I think like the 1st 25 or 30 rows are all in front, and I had a railing in front of me, so I was pretty much like 1st row it felt like. 32 rows up sounds kinda high, but its not at all. And the other ticket I had for that game was section 232, row 10. Which is south stands, and those seats I love as well.

And the steelers half priced tickets went fast. Much faster than they normally do. But it cost roughly 130 bucks total for the 2 tickets.

And I think the reason they do half priced is because it has something to do with season tickets or season ticket holder or something in the 70's or something. Not too sure. I remember my dad trying to explain it to me a long time ago. So Denver has to do half priced tickets every year. Not many teams do that, I don't think.

But they are pretty much seats that arn't taken at all. Last year when I sat in the seat, the lady next to me asked how I got that seat, because she said usually no one ever sits there and shes a season ticket holder. So she was shocked to see me sitting there.

But yea, you can get multiple tickets with the half priced deal, but they won't be together. Some people like sitting together, but I'm kind of selfish. As long as I can get in, I don't care who I'm with

But good luck tomorrow.

*EDIT* I went on the site and read this about the half priced thing:

The sale of the 2,000 half-price tickets is in compliance with the Legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District.

So not real sure what it all means, but thats why they have the half priced tickets I guess.
      Last edited by BroncosPWNn00bs; 07-07-2013, 07:53 PM.
      :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Frenchy180
        Football Immortal
        • Oct 2008

Yea, ticket exchange is usually pretty high. Just like other ticket outlets it seems like. I've never got tickets from ticket exchange before though, so I don't know much about it.

And naw, half priced tickets are just like regular seats. I've had some really good seats with half priced. I've had plenty of seats in the 100 section for 50-70 bucks, and I've even sat up high with them before and only paid like 20 bucks or so. Usually what I do is just put " 1 ticket" and put " Best available" . You will get a good seat, somewhere down low.

I just checked my old history to see what I got last year for the half priced game. I went to the Steelers game and got 1 seat in section 126, row 32. Which is really good seats. Cause I think like the 1st 25 or 30 rows are all in front, and I had a railing in front of me, so I was pretty much like 1st row it felt like. 32 rows up sounds kinda high, but its not at all. And the other ticket I had for that game was section 232, row 10. Which is south stands, and those seats I love as well.

And the steelers half priced tickets went fast. Much faster than they normally do. But it cost roughly 130 bucks total for the 2 tickets.

And I think the reason they do half priced is because it has something to do with season tickets or season ticket holder or something in the 70's or something. Not too sure. I remember my dad trying to explain it to me a long time ago. So Denver has to do half priced tickets every year. Not many teams do that, I don't think.

But they are pretty much seats that arn't taken at all. Last year when I sat in the seat, the lady next to me asked how I got that seat, because she said usually no one ever sits there and shes a season ticket holder. So she was shocked to see me sitting there.

But yea, you can get multiple tickets with the half priced deal, but they won't be together. Some people like sitting together, but I'm kind of selfish. As long as I can get in, I don't care who I'm with

But good luck tomorrow.

The sale of the 2,000 half-price tickets is in compliance with the Legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District.

So not real sure what it all means, but thats why they have the half priced tickets I guess.
        half priced is by far the way to go... I'm aiming for every game this year, only trying to get more than one ticket for two of the games though... I plan on getting my ticket for the Ravens game half priced... If you ever get the explanation from your dad about the half price tickets again, I'd love to hear it
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• CanDB
          Football Immortal
          • Mar 2008

But good luck tomorrow.

Again.....much obliged for all the info. Being a distant fan, it is a little harder to be on top of all the good stuff. I definitely came to the right place with my questions!

:thumb:

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
            Starter
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Again.....much obliged for all the info. Being a distant fan, it is a little harder to be on top of all the good stuff. I definitely came to the right place with my questions!

:thumb:
            No problem. Yea I've been doing the half priced thing for a while now, so I'm pretty used to it and its definitely great to do. Let us know how you do tomorrow.

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            :: half priced is by far the way to go... I'm aiming for every game this year, only trying to get more than one ticket for two of the games though... I plan on getting my ticket for the Ravens game half priced... If you ever get the explanation from your dad about the half price tickets again, I'd love to hear it

Yea man, half priced tickets are def the way to go. I'm planning on using the half priced ticket for the Ravens game as well. I'm planning on going to that game myself And then I'm aiming for 3 to the Redskins game, so hopefully I can get that somewhere as well. But yea, I'll have to ask my dad again more about it. I was young when he told me about why they do the half priced thing so I probably didn't understand too well

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
              Starter
              • Feb 2012

Oh, and incase you havn't read this, here is the whole article about the tickets going on sale tomorrow:

2013 BRONCOS TICKET PRICES AND THE APPROPRIATE HALF-PRICE AMOUNT AREAS

Location Full Half

Field Prime $175 $87.50
              Field Goal Lines $130 $65
              Field Corner $120 $60
              Reserved Seats @ Level 3 $95 $47.50
              Field/Plaza End Zone $90 $45
              Upper Level Sideline $75 $37.50
              Upper Level Corner $65 $32.50
              Upper Level End Zone $49 $24.50
              Club Level Starting at $180 N/A

So you can see how much the full is and how much for half priced. You can go to a game and pay 24.50. Damn good deal right there. I wish I could get every game for half price

Comment

• Frenchy180
                Football Immortal
                • Oct 2008

Oh, and incase you havn't read this, here is the whole article about the tickets going on sale tomorrow:

2013 BRONCOS TICKET PRICES AND THE APPROPRIATE HALF-PRICE AMOUNT AREAS

Location Full Half

Field Prime $175 $87.50
                Field Goal Lines $130 $65
                Field Corner $120 $60
                Reserved Seats @ Level 3 $95 $47.50
                Field/Plaza End Zone $90 $45
                Upper Level Sideline $75 $37.50
                Upper Level Corner $65 $32.50
                Upper Level End Zone $49 $24.50
                Club Level Starting at $180 N/A

So you can see how much the full is and how much for half priced. You can go to a game and pay 24.50. Damn good deal right there. I wish I could get every game for half price
                oh! good info! good to know what I can expect to pay tomorrow

sigpic

Comment

• D_Broncs_913
                  Bench Warmer
                  • Feb 2007

So there is no difference between half-priced tickets and regular priced? I finally have the opportunity to go to Denver and watch the Broncos play in person. I'm looking at the Nov 17 game against KC.

I want the two best seats available and from what I've read in this thread, my best chance is with regular priced at 12PM? (Central time)

Or is it possible to buy regular priced tickets when they are available, and check back when the half-priced tickets go on sale? If I find two, I'd go ahead and return the regular priced tickets or sell them.

Has anyone ever done that? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time going to Denver instead of waiting for them to come to KC lol.

Comment

• kingskib
                    Practice Squad
                    • May 2013

sadly nothing available at 10:01 am :-(

Comment

• Atwnbroncfan
                      OrangeCrush Resurrection
                      • Aug 2006

Tickets are sold out now, only preseason left.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Frenchy180
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2008

So frustrated right now... Not able to find anything without spending $300 or more for a single ticket... Sorry, not happening.

sigpic

Comment

• theMileHighGuy
                          ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
                          • Oct 2004

Is that just the half price tickets? Or are all the home games sold out already?

Comment

• Frenchy180
                            Football Immortal
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            Is that just the half price tickets? Or are all the home games sold out already?
                            all sold out, except for club level seats, which are super high in price... half price go on sale later today, at 1 mountain time.

sigpic

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                              Starter
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              Its just the regular priced tickets. Half priced will go on sale in 50 minutes. And the only game I think that is completely sold out is the Ravens game. I can still find tickets for the other games. Too bad, the Ravens game is one I want the most

I should have tried to get 1 Ravens ticket first. Instead, I tried to see how many I could find for the Redskins game.

Comment

• Sophia23
                                RIP #88
                                • Sep 2012

I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, the guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                                Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X