• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BroncosPWNn00bs
    Starter
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, they guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.
    Thats pretty sweet. Which game was it for that you ended up getting 2 tickets to?
    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

• Sophia23
      RIP #88
      • Sep 2012

Eagles game in September.... I already arranged for that week off from work, I seriously thought with the eagles sucking so bad last year the tickets would be easier to get. lol.
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• EddieMac
        Canuck Mod, eh!
        • Feb 2004

Ravens sold out within 30 mintes. I am now on a backup plan

gonna pay premium price for cheap tickets now
        sigpic

Comment

• Sophia23
          RIP #88
          • Sep 2012

I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
            Starter
            • Feb 2012

I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.
            Pretty sweet that you managed to get 2 together for that game And yea, they set aside 2000 tickets for each game. I always have luck with the half priced tickets, but I never seem to have luck with the regular tickets. Only time I really did good with full price was last years playoff game.

Although I was looking just for fun and saw good cheap tickets to the Jags game But yea, looks like I'm going half priced for the Skins and then stubhub or another site for the Ravens game.

Comment

• D_Broncs_913
              Bench Warmer
              • Feb 2007

Yea I went online and found two Sec 500 tickets for the Chiefs game butt was feeling lucky and searched again... I lost them.

So now it looks like I'll be watching the Broncos play the Jaguars

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                Starter
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by JWinn
                Well... Not so nice in February, when I have to pay.

True, that's probably the worst part. So as a season ticket holder, what day do you have to be paid by? And if you are late, what happens with the tickets? Do they just cancel everything and then you arn't a season ticket holder anymore?

Comment

• Frenchy180
                  Football Immortal
                  • Oct 2008

I got one ticket to the Ravens game! section 108, row 14, seat 20! can't wait!
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

• kingskib
                    Practice Squad
                    • May 2013

phew, got two to the eagles game. seaction 529 though. but we're in the doors for under a hundred bucks.

Comment

• PowderAddict
                      Go Broncos
                      • Feb 2006

It's a set allotment.

I just paid $60 for 11th row half price single seat ticket vs the Redskins

Comment

• JWinn
                        Go Broncos!
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                        True, that's probably the worst part. So as a season ticket holder, what day do you have to be paid by? And if you are late, what happens with the tickets? Do they just cancel everything and then you arn't a season ticket holder anymore?
                        Never been late. No idea what they do at that point.

I can't find the bill, but if I remember right, half had to be paid by the end of March, and the other half by the end of April. But I am not positive on that. I just call in my CC they week the bill comes and be done with it.

Got double points this year for my NFL card! :thumb:

Comment

• JWinn
                          Go Broncos!
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          Nice! Your moving up! (Or should I say down, lol)

:thumb:

Comment

• BroncosPWNn00bs
                            Starter
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                            Nice. I got 3 to the Skins game. 2 in Section 108 and 1 in Section 103. I had to get that one first since I'm going with 2 people and so we could all be in the house for that game. Plus it will be easier for me to find 1 ticket later on for the Ravens game.

But just for fun I checked the Ravens half price after I got done and found one in section 230 for like 55 bucks. .. Man, I wish I could buy every game half price.

Comment

• Frenchy180
                              Football Immortal
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                              Nice. I got 3 to the Skins game. 2 in Section 108 and 1 in Section 103. I had to get that one first since I'm going with 2 people and so we could all be in the house for that game. Plus it will be easier for me to find 1 ticket later on for the Ravens game.

But just for fun I checked the Ravens half price after I got done and found one in section 230 for like 55 bucks. .. Man, I wish I could buy every game half price.
                              I know... I'm actually starting to think they have more half price tickets than face value...

sigpic

Comment

• Frenchy180
                                Football Immortal
                                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                                Nice! Your moving up! (Or should I say down, lol)

:thumb:

yeah I couldn't be happier with my seats, just wish I could get more games than one! oh well, can't be too greedy.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X