Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 110

Thread: Tickets Q&A

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    n00bletville
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I hit the button the second they went on sale, and nada for almost an hour. The first time I called the girl wouldn't even look, just told me sold out. Called back, they guy I got... very cool, he searched til he got me two seats together as close as possible, one directly behind the other... haha my husband can sit behind me.
    Thats pretty sweet. Which game was it for that you ended up getting 2 tickets to?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    4,704
    Eagles game in September.... I already arranged for that week off from work, I seriously thought with the eagles sucking so bad last year the tickets would be easier to get. lol.

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    13,969
    Ravens sold out within 30 mintes. I am now on a backup plan

    gonna pay premium price for cheap tickets now
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Pat Bowlen, Chris Harris Jr.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    4,704
    I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.

    Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    n00bletville
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.
    Pretty sweet that you managed to get 2 together for that game And yea, they set aside 2000 tickets for each game. I always have luck with the half priced tickets, but I never seem to have luck with the regular tickets. Only time I really did good with full price was last years playoff game.

    Although I was looking just for fun and saw good cheap tickets to the Jags game But yea, looks like I'm going half priced for the Skins and then stubhub or another site for the Ravens game.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Kansas City Kansas
    Posts
    1,070
    Yea I went online and found two Sec 500 tickets for the Chiefs game butt was feeling lucky and searched again... I lost them.

    So now it looks like I'll be watching the Broncos play the Jaguars

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    n00bletville
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Well... Not so nice in February, when I have to pay.



    True, that's probably the worst part. So as a season ticket holder, what day do you have to be paid by? And if you are late, what happens with the tickets? Do they just cancel everything and then you arn't a season ticket holder anymore?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,596
    I got one ticket to the Ravens game! section 108, row 14, seat 20! can't wait!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  9. #54
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    11
    phew, got two to the eagles game. seaction 529 though. but we're in the doors for under a hundred bucks.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rifle, CO
    Posts
    9,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I wonder do they have a set allotment of half price seats that go on sale for the games, or is it just what's left over from the full price. I don't know about others, but that's only the second time I was able to get the game tickets from ticketmaster, I've always had to go with stubhub or ticket exchange in the past. Both times I was able to get from ticketmaster I purchased by phone, because online kept saying sold out. So just incase it's helpful to anyone who wants to try by phone when half price ones hit. 800-745-3000. Say represenitive while the automated system is going about, because their automated system is as bad as online for getting tickets when it's super busy.
    It's a set allotment.

    I just paid $60 for 11th row half price single seat ticket vs the Redskins
    Broncos fan for over 25 years!
    @powder_addict
    2012 Adopted Bronco: PEYTON MANNING

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    True, that's probably the worst part. So as a season ticket holder, what day do you have to be paid by? And if you are late, what happens with the tickets? Do they just cancel everything and then you arn't a season ticket holder anymore?
    Never been late. No idea what they do at that point.

    I can't find the bill, but if I remember right, half had to be paid by the end of March, and the other half by the end of April. But I am not positive on that. I just call in my CC they week the bill comes and be done with it.

    Got double points this year for my NFL card!


  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I got one ticket to the Ravens game! section 108, row 14, seat 20! can't wait!
    Nice! Your moving up! (Or should I say down, lol)




  13. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    n00bletville
    Posts
    1,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I got one ticket to the Ravens game! section 108, row 14, seat 20! can't wait!
    Nice. I got 3 to the Skins game. 2 in Section 108 and 1 in Section 103. I had to get that one first since I'm going with 2 people and so we could all be in the house for that game. Plus it will be easier for me to find 1 ticket later on for the Ravens game.

    But just for fun I checked the Ravens half price after I got done and found one in section 230 for like 55 bucks. .. Man, I wish I could buy every game half price.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,596
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    Nice. I got 3 to the Skins game. 2 in Section 108 and 1 in Section 103. I had to get that one first since I'm going with 2 people and so we could all be in the house for that game. Plus it will be easier for me to find 1 ticket later on for the Ravens game.

    But just for fun I checked the Ravens half price after I got done and found one in section 230 for like 55 bucks. .. Man, I wish I could buy every game half price.
    I know... I'm actually starting to think they have more half price tickets than face value...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    5,525
    Posts
    8,596
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    Nice! Your moving up! (Or should I say down, lol)



    yeah I couldn't be happier with my seats, just wish I could get more games than one! oh well, can't be too greedy.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •