Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Tickets Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Super stoked, 3 games I'm going to for sure

I got half-priced tickets for both thurs night games against Balt and SD. less than 200 bucks for all 4 tickets!

Then there's the KC game we're all going to...

So, since you got 2 games for half priced, how did you do that? Did you use another credit card? Or is there 2 different billing addresses on the credit cards? Because it says you can only use the half price for 1 game. So I don't know if they will cancel 1 or both of those games for you. Or if you can be sneaky and get past the system. Otherwise, I will have to try to go to more games using half price next season But I'm always too scared to try to do something I'm not suppose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdowncb24 View Post
    Where do you find out what number you are on the season ticket holder list? Is there a phone number or a website? I'm having trouble finding my exact number via broncos.com
    Yea, call this number: (720) 258-3333

All you do is tell them your name and ask them where you are on the wait list. They will give you a waiting number and tell you about how many years its estimated to be.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post

So, since you got 2 games for half priced, how did you do that? Did you use another credit card? Or is there 2 different billing addresses on the credit cards? Because it says you can only use the half price for 1 game. So I don't know if they will cancel 1 or both of those games for you. Or if you can be sneaky and get past the system. Otherwise, I will have to try to go to more games using half price next season But I'm always too scared to try to do something I'm not suppose to.

Yea, call this number: (720) 258-3333

All you do is tell them your name and ask them where you are on the wait list. They will give you a waiting number and tell you about how many years its estimated to be.
    my wife and i both have ticketmaster accounts with different billing addresses.

Hooray, beer!

my wife and i both have ticketmaster accounts with different billing addresses.
    Oh, thats pretty sweet then. I was kind of hoping that you used your own twice and that you've done that before and got away with it and that they don't pay much attention to it

I used to do that with my dad. He would use his address and I would do mine, but then he got married and now hes too cool for games anymore. Kinda sucks, but oh well.

Oh, thats pretty sweet then. I was kind of hoping that you used your own twice and that you've done that before and got away with it and that they don't pay much attention to it

I used to do that with my dad. He would use his address and I would do mine, but then he got married and now hes too cool for games anymore. Kinda sucks, but oh well.
    When you go to process the second one, using the same ticketmaster account, it will tell you that you've exceeded your half-priced ticket purchases and sends you back to the main screen.

Hooray, beer!

When you go to process the second one, using the same ticketmaster account, it will tell you that you've exceeded your half-priced ticket purchases and sends you back to the main screen.
    Oh, really? So it doesn't let you purchase them, and then cancel it on you? I wanted to have my mom do the 3 redskin tickets, and then have me do the Ravens game, but we both have the same billing address so I didn't want to ruin anything. At least they tell you on the screen, so that way you don't buy it, and then have it just cancel it on you.

Got my tickets to Balt at Denver!!!

So stoked! Ya it's section 513 but I am at the game!

Apparently ticketmaster reviews the purchases overnight and busts some some for purchasing more than the allowable limit.

Now we gotta figure out who all are going to be there.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 07-09-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Got my tickets to Balt at Denver!!!

So stoked! Ya it's section 513 but I am at the game!

Apparently ticketmaster reviews the purchases overnight and busts some some for purchasing more than the allowable limit.

Now we gotta figure out who all are going to be there.
    I deem that we have a huge Bronco Forum meet up and tailgate at the Baltimore game! Plenty of time to plan it right now. I will now begin a thread with this in mind.

Sounds like we were pretty lucky. We're a group of 5 coming from Australia for the the Eagles game. We got 3 seats together in sec 521 and 2 seats in sec 520. Paid a premium for them but don't really care....can't wait !!

I paid an arm and half a leg for 2 tickets in 121 on StubHub for the Baltimore game. I was just wondering when season ticket holders get their tickets so I know when to expect to receive mine from the seller? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brianl1983 View Post
    I paid an arm and half a leg for 2 tickets in 121 on StubHub for the Baltimore game. I was just wondering when season ticket holders get their tickets so I know when to expect to receive mine from the seller? Thanks
    I haven't received mine yet Brian. They typically come mid to end of July.

Wow. 2 tickets on stubhub in section 121? You must have paid at least 700 or so for each ticket I'm still waiting for prices and what not to go down on stubhub. I'll probably get the cheapest ticket up there. I also have a season ticket holder, who is going to let me know whats up, for that game. Although chances are, he wont have any extra tickets for that game.

Wow. 2 tickets on stubhub in section 121? You must have paid at least 700 or so for each ticket I'm still waiting for prices and what not to go down on stubhub. I'll probably get the cheapest ticket up there. I also have a season ticket holder, who is going to let me know whats up, for that game. Although chances are, he wont have any extra tickets for that game.
    I don't even wanna know how much he spent all I know is if I was able to sell my half price ticket, I'd be starting the bid at $800 and getting a pair up high.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

More than 600 but less than 700 I am coming from Canada for the game so I want to make sure I have ticket in hand.

The tickets came today, so it shouldn't be long.

Broncos vs jags 10/13

Hi everyone. I'm from New York. I've been a die heart broncos fan since I was 8. I'm 22 now. I've been to games in every eastern city but have never had the money to make a trip to denver with my girlfriend. Finally this year I purchased plane tickets to Denver for the jags game. I have not bought tickets yet, booked a hotel or rental car. If someone could give me some info on good places to stay as well as the best affordable places to sit in the stadium. I also want to get the true broncos feel. I want to remember my trip to Denver. Someone give me some ideas of what goes on during a gameday weekend that could make it memorable for me. Thanks ,
    Bill