Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Draft Predictions....

I'm bored and can't wait for the draft, but I'm not a huge fan of mock drafts because it's nearly impossible to predict how things will go in the first 10 picks, let alone rounds 6 and 7.

So here's something different, I came up with a few things to try and predict. Anyone who gets any of these correct will get some CP's from me after the draft. Also, if you feel like putting other categories for others to predict feel free, but these are the main one's I'll be paying out CP's for.

1. What top prospect will fall down the draft board much further than most people expect?
    Examples- Aaron Rodgers, Brady Quinn, Da'Quan Bowers, maybe even Michael Crabtree

2. What prospect will get picked OUT of NOWHERE?
    Example- Tyson Alualu in 2010

3. Who will be the first QB taken and where will he be drafted? (Pick and Team)

4. Who will be the first team to trade out of their pick?

1. Bjoern Werner
    2. Damontre Moore
    3. Matt Barkley rd 2 pick 33 by Jacksonville
    4. Oakland Raiders will trade out of their #3 pick for something ludicrous in return. Denver Broncos will most likely trade out of the first too but receive a lot more in return than Oakland with their #3.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-19-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I'm bored and can't wait for the draft, but I'm not a huge fan of mock drafts because it's nearly impossible to predict how things will go in the first 10 picks, let alone rounds 6 and 7.

So here's something different, I came up with a few things to try and predict. Anyone who gets any of these correct will get some CP's from me after the draft. Also, if you feel like putting other categories for others to predict feel free, but these are the main one's I'll be paying out CP's for.

1. What top prospect will fall down the draft board much further than most people expect?
    Examples- Aaron Rodgers, Brady Quinn, Da'Quan Bowers, maybe even Michael Crabtree

DE Ezekiel Ansah (Falls out of top 15)

Example- Tyson Alualu in 2010

RB Christine Michael (1st RB off the board)

Geno Smith (Eagles 1st round pick)

Cleveland Browns
    That's what I think!

Wow going out on a limb with #3.

I will give my predictions-

1. Barkevious Mingo
    2. Ryan Nassib
    3. Ryan Nassib Rnd 1 Pick 8 to Buffalo
    4. Cleveland trades out of the top 10

Wow going out on a limb with #3.

I will give my predictions-

1. Barkevious Mingo
    2. Ryan Nassib
    3. Ryan Nassib Rnd 1 Pick 8 to Buffalo
    4. Cleveland trades out of the top 10
    Nassib is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. If he goes #8, the Dolphins will be rolling on the floor laughing at their rivals because Tannehill at 8 looks like Jesus compared to Nassib at 8

The kid cannot step into his throws and has no footwork at all
    I'm Cal-I

Quote Originally Posted by turtle18 View Post
    Nassib is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad. If he goes #8, the Dolphins will be rolling on the floor laughing at their rivals because Tannehill at 8 looks like Jesus compared to Nassib at 8

The kid cannot step into his throws and has no footwork at all
    I actually think the Bills will trade back and grab him later in the first. But I wanted to make it a bold prediction so I think they might not find a trade partner to give them what they want for the pick, and panic and take him there. I'm not saying its a good pick.

I actually think the Bills will trade back and grab him later in the first. But I wanted to make it a bold prediction so I think they might not find a trade partner to give them what they want for the pick, and panic and take him there. I'm not saying its a good pick.
    its the bills, so who knows. this team decided to pay ryan fitzpatrick franchise qb money........... Personally I'd rather have barkley or manuel, but more like pick 50
    I'm Cal-I

See I think the bills stay put and take one of those big time guards and if the guards are gone I think they take fluker then take nassib in the second round.

Back to the point I don't think a QB goes before 25 and I think EJ manual is the first QB to go. I don't think ansah will go until the 20's. not a single of the top 5 trade out.

One thing I wanna voice that's not really a prediction but I don't like corner back milliner out of Alabama. Something about Alabama corners scares me, look at the last couple drafted. Kareem Jackson average, the kid for KC below average and Kirkpatrick couldn't get passed number 5 on the depth chart last year due part to injuries and the other to his holes in his skills
    Last edited by crash123go; 04-20-2013 at 01:16 AM.

1. Jonathan Cooper. Guards always seem to fall because of the lack of need at the position. Warmack will still go relatively high, but I say Cooper drops.
    2. 1st round: Khaseem Greene, later rounds: Nick Williams (I think he goes in the 3rd)
    3. Geno Smith (Round 1 Pick 4 - Eagles)
    4. Cleveland will trade back.

1. Bjoern Werner makes it to our pick

2. Jamie Collins in the 1st round
    Arthur Brown in the 1st

3. Geno Smith to Eagles

4. Cleveland trades back

People already predict he will fall, but I think Star Lotulelei will fall so far that he may reach us at 28 do to his heart condition.

John Jenkins NT/DT will get snatched up by the 49ers in the first.

Geno Smith, if he doesnt go to the Eagles at 4, he'll go to the Cardinals at 7.

I think the Raiders will trade out of their 3rd with the Browns at 6.

Xavier Rhodes

Mike Glennon will go late 1 or early 2.

Geno Smith, 4 Eagles
    Detroit Lions
    Vikings GM- Everybody is open

1. Geno Smith late first or early second

2. Eric Reid top 25

3. Barkley to the Bills at 8

4. If you don't count Tampa for Revis, Oakland at 3.

1. Bjoern Werner
    2. Latavius Murray
    3. Geno Smith 4 Eagles
    4.Raiders--if they can find a trading partener
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Not sure about the questions.

But, I predict that Cleveland will select Dee Milliner and will not trade down or up at any point in the draft.