Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    If you look at our recent second day picks we have taken a Rahim Moore and Hilliman each were among the youngest players in the class, also we took Os after having a lot of inside info in him. One guy that fits that train of thought is Damontre Moore, at 20 years old with the Von Miller connection. Just more food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by noey_pro View Post
    I think BroncoNation has spoken:

2nd Rd.- Demontre Moore
    3rd Rd.- Christine Michael
    4th Rd.- Ryan Swope
    Eh that's probably more A&M nation...

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    It our recruiting pipeline

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH; I just read this blurb on ROTOWORLD.com:

The Denver Post believes concerns about Alabama RB Eddie Lacy's surgically-repaired foot could have been what knocked him out of the first round.

A hamstring injury slowed Lacy in the run up to the draft, but it was a nasty case of turf toe that necessitated foot surgery last spring. Perhaps going off some inside information, reporter Mike Klis doesn't believe Lacy is one of the running backs the Broncos will consider on day two. Klis considers Montee Ball, Le'Veon Bell, Christine Michael, Mike James, Latavius Murray and Marcus Lattimore possibilities. We still expect Lacy to come off the board in the second round.

With Te'o and Minter still on the board, if Arthur Brown could somehow fall to the Broncos at the end of the 2nd would be incredible. Then, maybe get a guy like Bacarri Rambo or Ryan Swope in the 3rd would be great! I'm not thrilled with the Sylvester Williams pick.. I will wait to pass final judgement but I just thought there were better options.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Take this for what you will, but I was getting breakfast this morning and a guy who works for NFL network was there so we got to talking, just about the draft so far, and we got to talking about the Broncos. I told him I was very happy with the Sly, and how he's the first DT to be drafted since pryce in the 1st. At which point I made a joke if we take another one early we will hit our quota for the next decade, and he said hey don't joke if a guy like John Jenkins is sitting there in the 2nd he could be the pick. Again just speculative chatter among draft heads. We all thought Wolfe would be a DT, but we could run a D-Line with Wolfe and Sly at DE, and Vick and Knighton at DT, and sub in guys like Freeney on passing downs kicking either guy inside. Just fun chatter I suppose
    Honestly, if John Jenkins is sitting there, why not? I mean, build a freaking monster D-Line. I know it would be overkill, but these big athletic guys are valuable. If our FO like him and he's available, I wouldn't be mad.
    New York Football Giants GM

Think of the chemistry and how easy it will make the transition esp. with von miller already one of the biggest young stars in the NFL...that's gotta hold some water

2nd - Carradine, d. Moore, or Minter
    3rd - Alonso
    4rd- Lattimore

Looking at safety and runningback probably. Maybe pass rusher if guys fall. Maybe receiver as well.

Short list for 2-
    John Cyprien
    Montee Ball
    Damontre Moore
    Eddie Lacy
    Tank Carradine
    Jamar Taylor

3-
    TJ McDonald
    Stepfan Taylor

My best guesses right now.
    I like most, if not all, of those guys. Would throw in Swearinger off the top of my head.
    Go Broncos!!!

I got Corey Lemonier of Auburn in round 2 for the Broncos and Stepfan Taylor of Stanford in round 3 for the Broncos, the alternatives are Shamarko Thomas and Alvin Bailey for rounds 2 and 3.
    Last edited by chad72; 04-26-2013 at 01:00 PM.

I have a feeling we're taking Lattimore in the second and a lb or saftey in the third

What about Barrett Jones at C/G?
    I didn't see anyone mention him as a target for rounds 2/3, but he would be a steal in the third. I just don't know what our needs are at C or G.

Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    With Te'o and Minter still on the board, if Arthur Brown could somehow fall to the Broncos at the end of the 2nd would be incredible. Then, maybe get a guy like Bacarri Rambo or Ryan Swope in the 3rd would be great! I'm not thrilled with the Sylvester Williams pick.. I will wait to pass final judgement but I just thought there were better options.
    Lost all respect by wanting to waste picks on not needed positions and downgrade the 2nd best DT in the draft.

I want the honeybadger or Lattimore in round 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverbulletX24 View Post
    What about Barrett Jones at C/G?
    I didn't see anyone mention him as a target for rounds 2/3, but he would be a steal in the third. I just don't know what our needs are at C or G.
    I would love to get Barrett Jones. He can play all the interior line positions. Players that versatile are really valuable. Lattimore in the second and Jones in the Third is what I'm hoping for.