Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I think round two has too be Moore, this would heal any mental wounds to Von that may have been caused by cutting doom. Replacing a good friend with a best friend who is also a outstanding pass rusher would be a excellent move.

Round 3, I think everyone knows this has to be a RB, if Bell is here I think he would be the pick unless they like Lattimore which would fit with Elways draft MO

I could go for Moore in 2nd round.I would like okoye in like 5-7th round, that is whne you draft the projects imo (unless your name is McDaniels, then, you trade up to 1st round to get them)

Anderson county Tennessee (near Knoxville)
    I'm going to echo a few others. I'd love to see them get Moore in the 2nd, if not though I wouldn't mind Ball unless he can be gotten in a lower round? It would be sweet to see Moore and either Bell, Ball, or Lattimore added to our draft picks this year

Do we even have a snowballs chance at landing Moore at 58 without trading up? I would love this move because we would get our Robin to Von's Batman. I wonder if we could trade our 2nd and 4th, 5th to move up atleast 10 spots? Keep our third to go RB which I think Bell Or Lattimore could be there for the takin.

I think it's a long shot for Moore,Tank and Okafor to fall to us. End is a must so i wouldn't mind Sam Montgomary despite his issues. But after that
    2) Darious Slay
    3) Jamar Taylor
    4) Tyrann Mathieu
    5) Eddie Lacey

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Do we even have a snowballs chance at landing Moore at 58 without trading up? I would love this move because we would get our Robin to Von's Batman. I wonder if we could trade our 2nd and 4th, 5th to move up atleast 10 spots? Keep our third to go RB which I think Bell Or Lattimore could be there for the takin.
    I'd say there is a chance. IMO there will be a run on QBs to start early today, followed by WRs. There are also a couple RBs that could come off the board. I feel teams have Carradine, Moore, and Okafor all in the same class, so that helps us.

Also trading up hasn't been overly expensive, SF moved up 13 spots in the 1st for 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I'd say there is a chance. IMO there will be a run on QBs to start early today, followed by WRs. There are also a couple RBs that could come off the board. I feel teams have Carradine, Moore, and Okafor all in the same class, so that helps us.
    I like your thinking!

There's a chance Keenan Allen makes it to Denver's 2nd. I would pull the trigger and give Manning another huge target to replace Decker if need be.

I think the more serious question is, who is really going to be working today? I mean seriously, it's going to be gorgeous out, it's Friday and the draft starts at 4:30 today. I have this feeling I'll be reading these threads all day, moving lame meeting to early next week and scooting out early so I have a cold one in my hand by 3:30 ready to go. Thank god the wife lets me have the TV these nights and she just sits there and pinterests or facebooks with her GF and just says " that's nice dear, is he any good" all night. Haha

In no specific order
    2nd round:
    Tank Carradine
    Jonathan Cyprien
    Jamar Taylor
    Darius Slay
    Damontre Moore
    Zach Ertz
    Keenan Allen
    Justin Hunter

3rd round:
    John Simon
    Leveon Bell
    Christine Michael
    Stedman Bailey
    Ryan Swope
    Phillip Thomas

Dream day two draft:
    **Trade**trade up to Eagles spot at 35 overall and DE Vinny Curry for our 2nd and 4th and our 2014 3rd.
    2. (35) Jamar Taylor CB, Boise St. - Only if we love him that much. I would take Cyprien here too!
    3. RB LeVeon Bell RB, Mich St. or Christine Michael or Lattimore. Whichever guy we love.
    New York Football Giants GM

Looking at safety and runningback probably. Maybe pass rusher if guys fall. Maybe receiver as well.

Short list for 2-
    John Cyprien
    Montee Ball
    Damontre Moore
    Eddie Lacy
    Tank Carradine
    Jamar Taylor

3-
    TJ McDonald
    Stepfan Taylor

My best guesses right now.

tank
    moore
    okafor
    slay
    jamar taylor
    shawm Williams might be to high
    dj sweringer
    le'von bell
    monte ball
    lacy -

that's who I want pick from but I doubt half of them will last till 58...hopefully few will be there at 90

If we grab Damonster Moore or Margus Hunt Elway may have just built the best front seven in the league

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    If we grab Damonster Moore or Margus Hunt Elway may have just built the best front seven in the league
    depending on how the MLB spot pans out between irving n Johnson...