Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    If we grab Damonster Moore or Margus Hunt Elway may have just built the best front seven in the league
    Or just not Margus Hunt.

That works too.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco30 View Post
    depending on how the MLB spot pans out between irving n Johnson...
    both very talented MLB, I think johnson was a steel as a UDFA. Either one is gonna do good things this year. With williams and Knighton collapsing the pocket inside and adding a talent like hunt or moore QBs wont be able to breath

Quote Originally Posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Or just not Margus Hunt.

That works too.
    Hunt is a beast, I dont know why people dont like him. He takes over games and just has overwhelming athleticism

Don't want Hunt, Lacy, Lattimoore and Moore

DE targets - Alex Okafor, Tank Carradine, Quanterus Smith, Catapano
    S target- Cyprien, DJ Schweringer, TJ Mcdonald, Earl Wolfe, Shamarko Thomas
    RB target- Stepfan Taylor, Leveon Bell
    MLB target- Mantei Teo, Kiko Alonso, kevin Minter, John Bostic
    CB- Slay, Amerson, Banks, Taylor

We are going to get 2 really good players today.

Would like to see us trade for another 2nd round pick.
    Last edited by Ohenhen12345; 04-26-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
    Don't want Hunt, Lacy, Lattimoore and Moore

DE targets - Alex Okafor, Tank Carradine, Quanterus Smith, Catapano
    S target- Cyprien, DJ Schweringer, TJ Mcdonald, Earl Wolfe, Shamarko Thomas
    RB target- Stepfan Taylor, Leveon Bell
    MLB target- Mantei Teo, Kiko Alonso, kevin Minter, John Bostic
    CB- Slay, Amerson, Banks, Taylor

We are going to get 2 really good players today.

Would like to see us trade for another 2nd round pick.
    So you would rather pass on some of the more talented players to get guys like Stepfan Taylor and manti Te'o? Heck no. Hunts a beast! As is Lattimore, Lacy and Moore. Hunts gonna be a monster

At this point just sit back and root for as many QB's,WR's,TE's,DT's and OL to go before we pick in the 2nd so we can have the BPA at DE,DB,LB and RB. The second round is where you start to see guys go that the mock drafts and experts have as later round guys. Lacy is the only RB we should take unless they are really high on someone else. I think we get Moore or one of the Miss St corners.

There are a lot of good football players left. If we sit and wait we should get a guy with our 2nd pick who can contribute right away.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

If he is there, Jamar Taylor. If he isn't and Moore is then he is our selection IMO.

Round 2- WR. Robert Woods- Reminds me of Rod Smith. TE.Travis Kelce. RE. Damontre Moore.
    John Cyprien
    Round 3 DE -Cornelius Washington CB-David Amerson RB-Christine Michael

We need to sit and wait. No moving up. Another value pick will be in the works. I could see a Johnthan Banks--Thorpe award winner--in play, or Jamar Taylor. Maybe a RB, if Lacy/Franklin fall. All DE's you guys are talking about will be gone in the first 10 picks. Just too much value that early.

I doubt ILB is a consideration. BPA left us a choice between Williams and Ogletree (according to most boards) and we went Williams. I think the coaching staff will go with Irving/Johnson/Bradley this season.

I think BroncoNation has spoken:

2nd Rd.- Demontre Moore
    3rd Rd.- Christine Michael
    4th Rd.- Ryan Swope

Ah jeez this is a hard one. So many good players..

I really hope that the Broncos target the best player available in round 2 and again in round 3.

I sense that DEN will grab a RB in round 2; then will grab either an ILB or a CB/SS in the 3rd. I think we might even trade back into the 3rd round or early 4th to grab Mathieu or Lattimore (depending on what our options are with the first 2 picks).

We grabbed BROCK & HILLMAN with the future (long-term) in my mind. We might even do the same with Lattimore, knowing we can place him on IR and not waste a roster spot. Tuck him away for another day... This wouldn't shock me, but if it happens I suspect it's only because we traded for an extra pick.

Brown or MInter will be a target in the 1st round if we don't absolutely believe that Irving is the solution at MLB. If we still trust in Nate, then I suspect we take a RB or DB.

Take this for what you will, but I was getting breakfast this morning and a guy who works for NFL network was there so we got to talking, just about the draft so far, and we got to talking about the Broncos. I told him I was very happy with the Sly, and how he's the first DT to be drafted since pryce in the 1st. At which point I made a joke if we take another one early we will hit our quota for the next decade, and he said hey don't joke if a guy like John Jenkins is sitting there in the 2nd he could be the pick. Again just speculative chatter among draft heads. We all thought Wolfe would be a DT, but we could run a D-Line with Wolfe and Sly at DE, and Vick and Knighton at DT, and sub in guys like Freeney on passing downs kicking either guy inside. Just fun chatter I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by crash123go View Post
    Hunt is a beast, I dont know why people dont like him. He takes over games and just has overwhelming athleticism
    He lacks pad level and general explosiveness~ which basically means he may look good against Fresno State freshmen, but he will have to improve if he wants to look good in the NFL.

By playing too high, lineman will get under his pads, and he will get stopped in his tracks immediately and probably pushed backwards. Also, he didn't show good instincts in college. This is unfortunately something he can't really put in work to improve as much as his ability to actually play.

He's a project with potential, but quite frankly, at this moment, he isn't a good football player.