Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Now that the draft is over I thought San Diego had one of the better drafts in the division. I hate to be "That guy" but I like the Broncos draft than any other teams in our division but I have absurd bias being fans of Sly, Ball, and Dysert but I like our other prospects as well. When comparing the first 3 picks of the draft I think it's a wash when comparing Raiders and Chargers. Both got tackles who are very raw but have a ton of upside. Menilik could be a top tier tackle in this class if he develops after having minimal experience in football but his passion for football has been questioned but I think Keenan Allen and Te'O < Sio Moore and Hayden.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    i havent seen this much bolt giddiness over a drafted lbr

since j mouton
    who is being giddy? or are you talking about the CMB again?

you just cant not cry about chargers fans over there, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i am still very concerned about pass protection this year, that will make or break us. i think we will have decent weapons and our defense will be decent again, but rivers needs time in the pocket, that is a must in order to not turn the ball over as much and make plays like we have prior to 2010
    Here are the two biggest reasons why you wont need to worry about your o line as much:

1. McCoy can change an offense on the fly (see what he did in going from Orton to Tebow to Manning).

2. He won't be relying on chucking the ball down the field 20+ yards non stop like Norv was doing. Rivers probably won't lead the league in Yards per completion and that would be a good thing. He will also make sure the running game works (did you see he and Telesco tried to coax LT out of retirement?). The O line will need some additions but for the time being he can coach around some of that.

Like I said, barring injury, if they can gel with the coaches and philosophy quickly they will be right there with the Broncos.

who is being giddy? or are you talking about the CMB again?

you just cant not cry about chargers fans over there, can you?

who said anything about the cmb?...drama queen much?

as per the rest of your newest smack...the anybody who mentions the bolts fans is crying...lmao
    is that all you got...manningchokes...you crying
    then act like your laugh an smilie is proof....come on rod

meanwhile you talk about this board...its members all day

i guess your crying constantly about denver huh?

smack talking over issues related to football is one thing, crying over charger fans and starting cry baby threads over it is another
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

I think the Chargers got better than they were before the draft but not as good as they were last season.O-lines still a wreck and Rivers is still spiraling down down down splat....The Chiefs worry me
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Teo really got his lunch handed to him in an old bag, didn't he. Before that game, I was eyeing him for Denver, but glad the smarter GM and staff were in charge.
    rkymtn5280

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    can't even hate, you could argue that the chargers had the best draft in the nfl, maybe short of san fran. Hope Te'o is a beast personally. Still need more pieces to compete in the afc west though. Whole division got better.

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    I think Fluker is a solid pick. But hes at RT where Von Miller lines up almost all the time. Im not worried.

Keenan Allen is the one im most worried about. I really liked him. Manti Te'O will be solid for them, but can be exposed in the passing game.
    think you also forgot our new DE.. Quanterus Smith beat him like a rented mule that last time they played each other.. 3 sack IIRC..

sorry but i talk about much more than just this board and its members. i actually talk about football and other things not always related to broncos fans.

i am seriously curious why you hate the chargers fans so much as i don't buy its just because a few posters ran their mouths when their team got good, every team has fans that do that.

not only that but i respect this board and most if its members, unlike you who hates the CMB and its members and you constantly cry about it, you just cant seem let it go that they are ban happy and ban you constantly.

when i first signed up here and at the CMB in 2005, there were chiefs fans all over the place talking smack, now they are nowhere to be found hardly at all, how come you don't hate them?

it makes no sense to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by rkymtn5280 View Post
    Teo really got his lunch handed to him in an old bag, didn't he. Before that game, I was eyeing him for Denver, but glad the smarter GM and staff were in charge.
    rkymtn5280
    so you dismiss a players entire body of work because he had one bad game? lol

You mean one bad "choke" right? Based on your own definitions of that word. If he wasnt a Charger, you'd be calling him a choker all over the place.

Your blatant illogic, non sequiturs and homerism is SO TRANSPARENT.
    Last edited by mct1967; 04-29-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad72 View Post
    D.J.Fluker was at best a RT but a solid one at least. Then, Manti Te'O makes a good WILB for the 3-4 where he can be shielded by playing weakside. Then, Keenan Allen is like an Anquan Boldin waiting to happen, IMO, tough in traffic and runs routes well like a Boldin/Wayne.

Both Te'O and Allen were great values where Tom Telesco got them.

Chargers, with another O-line pick, might be back in the race again and the AFC West might have 2 teams with winning records - Broncos and Chargers. Chiefs might flirt with .500 too.
    Fluker is a good add but not enough to change much. Allen's slow as hell and doesn't worry me much though he can catch anything that makes it to his hands , maybe a red zone threat still not worried , mancry is a bum , he wasn't worth a 5th round pick

He was never a heat seeking missile run stopping LB. What's his specialty at the next level? Football intelligence?

He reminds me a lot of McClain coming out, minus the character issues. Getting credit for the whole defense because he happens to be the leader.