Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Hate to say it, Chargers have had a very good draft, AFC West got tighter

D.J.Fluker was at best a RT but a solid one at least. Then, Manti Te'O makes a good WILB for the 3-4 where he can be shielded by playing weakside. Then, Keenan Allen is like an Anquan Boldin waiting to happen, IMO, tough in traffic and runs routes well like a Boldin/Wayne.

Both Te'O and Allen were great values where Tom Telesco got them.

Chargers, with another O-line pick, might be back in the race again and the AFC West might have 2 teams with winning records - Broncos and Chargers. Chiefs might flirt with .500 too.

I think Fluker is a solid pick. But hes at RT where Von Miller lines up almost all the time. Im not worried.

Keenan Allen is the one im most worried about. I really liked him. Manti Te'O will be solid for them, but can be exposed in the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by one5beast View Post
    I think Fluker is a solid pick. But hes at RT where Von Miller lines up almost all the time. Im not worried.

Keenan Allen is the one im most worried about. I really liked him. Manti Te'O will be solid for them, but can be exposed in the passing game.
    think you also forgot our new DE.. Quanterus Smith beat him like a rented mule that last time they played each other.. 3 sack IIRC..

Chargers are still a wreck and Peyton will expose Te'o soon.

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

If you saw the BCS game, I wouldn't call Te'o that solid of a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckyshot View Post
    If you saw the rest of the season, you would say he's solid at worst. Don't knock him based on one game, he was second in Heisman voting for a reason.

They had 3 very good picks so far. Fluker was a bit of a reach, but considering a need it wasn't a terrible pick. Von will abuse him like a step child, though.

Te'o was a good pick for them. They have added good lineman and OLBs like Luiget, Ingram, and Reyes, so Te'o is a nice pick to round out their front seven.

Allen is a steal, he is aggressive like Anquan but better after the catch, IMO.

Overall, they got a ton better, but we will still beat them like a drum. They don't have a secondary outside of Weddle, Gilchrist, Taylor, and Cox are all guys who are serviceable but none could start on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
    If you saw the rest of the season, you would say he's solid at worst. Don't knock him based on one game, he was second in Heisman voting for a reason.

They had 3 very good picks so far. Fluker was a bit of a reach, but considering a need it wasn't a terrible pick. Von will abuse him like a step child, though.

Te'o was a good pick for them. They have added good lineman and OLBs like Luiget, Ingram, and Reyes, so Te'o is a nice pick to round out their front seven.

Allen is a steal, he is aggressive like Anquan but better after the catch, IMO.

Overall, they got a ton better, but we will still beat them like a drum. They don't have a secondary outside of Weddle, Gilchrist, Taylor, and Cox are all guys who are serviceable but none could start on our team.
    Weddle would start for us.

Quote Originally Posted by swess93 View Post
    Weddle would start for us.
    See "outside of Weddle."
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Its one bad game......If someone only watched PM in the divisional game they would say the same thing about him....

The Chargers and the Chiefs have gotten a lot better this off season the division got a lot tighter..
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

So your judging a player because of ONE game?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH

HAHA

Ah...

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWinder View Post
    So your judging a player because of ONE game?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAH

HAHA

Ah...
    theres no need to judge a notre dame player by any one game in college... hes too small, too slow, and just not good enough for the NFL. free agent in 3 years. lucky if he gets a second team.

Teo really got his lunch handed to him in an old bag, didn't he. Before that game, I was eyeing him for Denver, but glad the smarter GM and staff were in charge.
    rkymtn5280

Quote Originally Posted by rkymtn5280 View Post
    Teo really got his lunch handed to him in an old bag, didn't he. Before that game, I was eyeing him for Denver, but glad the smarter GM and staff were in charge.
    rkymtn5280
    so you dismiss a players entire body of work because he had one bad game? lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You mean one bad "choke" right? Based on your own definitions of that word. If he wasnt a Charger, you'd be calling him a choker all over the place.

Your blatant illogic, non sequiturs and homerism is SO TRANSPARENT.
    Last edited by mct1967; 04-29-2013 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    He was never a heat seeking missile run stopping LB. What's his specialty at the next level? Football intelligence?

He reminds me a lot of McClain coming out, minus the character issues. Getting credit for the whole defense because he happens to be the leader.