Who's the Jokester?

The NFL scheduling people like to have fun with seasons past don't they. Making us face the Ravens in game one is just the kind of drama these guys like to create. I welcome the game. I want to see us stomp these clowns into the ground so hard they don't win another game for the rest of the season.

I think we can make this happen, infact I'm sure we will stomp them into the ground. Have no control over the rest of their games but anyway something tells me this thread will need to be moved to the smack section.

Why? lol. I am not talking smack.

Haha MOVED... lol

boooooooo!

At the end of the day it's business and they know it'll pull the best TV ratings as the playoff game was epic. If the Ravens opened at home this game would have had a good following but to open the season this way is amazing. It has all the storylines of a heavyweight fight... the way the broncos lost, Baltimore having Dumervil, etc. I can't wait to fly in for the game!

Quote Originally Posted by aztecstargazer View Post
    The NFL scheduling people like to have fun with seasons past don't they. Making us face the Ravens in game one is just the kind of drama these guys like to create. I welcome the game. I want to see us stomp these clowns into the ground so hard they don't win another game for the rest of the season.
    I don't know how we OR the Broncos could have it any other way! Gotta get that bad playoff experience out of their minds right off the bat!
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule View Post
    At the end of the day it's business and they know it'll pull the best TV ratings as the playoff game was epic. If the Ravens opened at home this game would have had a good following but to open the season this way is amazing. It has all the storylines of a heavyweight fight... the way the broncos lost, Baltimore having Dumervil, etc. I can't wait to fly in for the game!
    Right on, hope you enjoy your trip to mile high!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Right on, hope you enjoy your trip to mile high!
    Thx, we flew in last year for the playoff game vs Baltimore and had a blast.