Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40

    Who's the Jokester?

    The NFL scheduling people like to have fun with seasons past don't they. Making us face the Ravens in game one is just the kind of drama these guys like to create. I welcome the game. I want to see us stomp these clowns into the ground so hard they don't win another game for the rest of the season.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    I think we can make this happen, infact I'm sure we will stomp them into the ground. Have no control over the rest of their games but anyway something tells me this thread will need to be moved to the smack section.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40
    Why? lol. I am not talking smack.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Haha MOVED... lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    40
    boooooooo!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    81
    At the end of the day it's business and they know it'll pull the best TV ratings as the playoff game was epic. If the Ravens opened at home this game would have had a good following but to open the season this way is amazing. It has all the storylines of a heavyweight fight... the way the broncos lost, Baltimore having Dumervil, etc. I can't wait to fly in for the game!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by aztecstargazer View Post
    The NFL scheduling people like to have fun with seasons past don't they. Making us face the Ravens in game one is just the kind of drama these guys like to create. I welcome the game. I want to see us stomp these clowns into the ground so hard they don't win another game for the rest of the season.
    I don't know how we OR the Broncos could have it any other way! Gotta get that bad playoff experience out of their minds right off the bat!
    oh YEAH?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,476
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule View Post
    At the end of the day it's business and they know it'll pull the best TV ratings as the playoff game was epic. If the Ravens opened at home this game would have had a good following but to open the season this way is amazing. It has all the storylines of a heavyweight fight... the way the broncos lost, Baltimore having Dumervil, etc. I can't wait to fly in for the game!
    Right on, hope you enjoy your trip to mile high!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Right on, hope you enjoy your trip to mile high!
    Thx, we flew in last year for the playoff game vs Baltimore and had a blast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •