Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: shawn phillips

shawn phillips

congrats on the signing of yet another chargers player that we apparently didn't want. my question to you donko fans is, how do you feel about him now? he has talked a lot of trash to the broncos over the years, now he is a member of your team?

i wonder how the players feel about that or if they let the past be the past? its gonna be funny seeing him talk junk to the chargers when they play lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    congrats on the signing of yet another chargers player that we apparently didn't want. my question to you donko fans is, how do you feel about him now? he has talked a lot of trash to the broncos over the years, now he is a member of your team?

i wonder how the players feel about that or if they let the past be the past? its gonna be funny seeing him talk junk to the chargers when they play lol
    MY first thought was "I hope he doesn't quit talking trash and I hope he doesn't suck here like he did in SD"

Hooray, beer!

It's reminiscent of signing Neil Smith, a trash talker that was welcomed in with open arms.
    We won two superbowls right after that!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 04-27-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Damn it, Baph! You need to know how to spell your own (well, EX player now) players names!!! SHAUN

But anyways...now that I corrected your spelling of his name for the hell of it...let's get down to business.

He's an ass hat. Be he's our ass hat now. He got a good amount of sacks last year...on your defense...so playing opposite von....he should fair just fine. I'm pretty excited....it's only a 1 year prove it deal....so no big commitment or anything....and I hope he trash talks Rivers every chance he gets.

The end!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    It's reminiscent of signing Neil Smith, a trash talker that was welcomed in with open arms.
    We won two superbowls right after that!
    Exactly what came to to mind for me!

Hated him on the chargets

but has come to his senses and joined a contender...its all good

I really don't care for the pick up..he is old and never was particularly good to begin with..what happens when a great player falls of is he can be used in situational football but when and Average player falls off he is useless.Maybe he can get 4-6 sacks for us this year anything more is a bonus
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    Damn it, Baph! You need to know how to spell your own (well, EX player now) players names!!! SHAUN

But anyways...now that I corrected your spelling of his name for the hell of it...let's get down to business.

He's an ass hat. Be he's our ass hat now. He got a good amount of sacks last year...on your defense...so playing opposite von....he should fair just fine. I'm pretty excited....it's only a 1 year prove it deal....so no big commitment or anything....and I hope he trash talks Rivers every chance he gets.

The end!
    you can tell how much i care about grammar and correct spelling here on the forums, sorry if i offended you though!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Hated him on the chargets

but has come to his senses and joined a contender...its all good
    well he didn't have a lot of choice, did he? he wasn't coming back to the chargers and nobody else seemed to want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I really don't care for the pick up..he is old and never was particularly good to begin with..what happens when a great player falls of is he can be used in situational football but when and Average player falls off he is useless.Maybe he can get 4-6 sacks for us this year anything more is a bonus
    he was actually pretty good at times, not a star or probowl caliber player but a clear starter and produce a decent amount of sacks for us.

well he didn't have a lot of choice, did he? he wasn't coming back to the chargers and nobody else seemed to want him.
    Yeah you gave up on a guy who had 9.5 sacks in a year the team was giving up on the coach and program. Yeah thats why you are the chargers. Just go ahead and keep giving up that talent so they can win Superbowls else where, that is what you are known for,
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Hated him because he produced for the Chargers. Still hate him...don't like the signing. Hope he does well here and proves me wrong.

He'll always be a Charger to me.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

He will be a great backup for us. Have a nice view of us from the cellar of the AFCW.

that actually makes me laugh. Tell you what you can get Gronkowski, Royale and McCoy together and they can tell you all about it. You should know what its like. We will see at the end of the year.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    that actually makes me laugh. Tell you what you can get Gronkowski, Royale and McCoy together and they can tell you all about it. You should know what its like. We will see at the end of the year.
    How is Eddie Royal doing in San Diego Bap,i haven't heard his name since he left Denver.It must be a reason i haven't heard Eddies name,non productive.

Just keep taking Denver players