Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Fluker has demonstrated run-blocking talent, and the rest is potential. Most of those Alabama O-linemen specialize in run-blocking. SD can just keep a blocking back or a TE in to help Fluker on pass plays. Then watch him mow down Denver's weak DEs and OLBs on running plays. I can't imagine SD's gameplan is to keep sending Rivers back on every play.

when did the bolts almost beat us?....you mean when we muffed a punt in the rz...and then fumbled a ko in the redzone...then had willis run the wrong route causeing a pick six...that lead had more to do with us than it did them beating us

Chargers have definitely improved in the offseason:

Dan Molls, LB
    Manti Teo, LB
    Kwame Geathers, DT
    DJ Fluker, OT
    Marcus Cromartie, CB
    LaDarius Green, TE
    Michael Hill, RB
    Johnny Patrick, CB
    Danny Woodhead, RB
    Dwight Freeney
    Max Starks

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    when did the bolts almost beat us?....you mean when we muffed a punt in the rz...and then fumbled a ko in the redzone...then had willis run the wrong route causeing a pick six...that lead had more to do with us than it did them beating us
    you never have a issue thinking up excuses for everything, huh?

i bet you believe the broncos never lose, there is simply a "reason" why you let the other team win

let examine your roddly mack

so your the only one here that said nolan was the bigget reason we started 6-0 in 09....just you?...no body else in smack or GD thought the same thing?...none of the fans that distrusted MCD from the cutler fiasco...none of us who hated the fact he drove nolan away....none us us bronco fans who watched the 08 bronco def end at 28th over all...inject nolan...finish #7...get rid of nolan...end up 32nd...thought nolan had anything to do with it

just bap?....a regular naustrodumbass.... one of the most rediculous things you have ever said...even more so than your miller is a one trick pony...lol....

get ahold of reality...many here hated mcd from the start many here condemmed him over nolan...YOU WERE IN NO WAY HAPE OR FORM THE ONLY ONE..LMAO!!!

Now you wanna say im never here and only came becuae the broncos got good?....DOES ANY BODY BELEIVE BAP ON THIS?
    I was here all 2012 season...i was here aurgueing with you all 2011 season over tebow and miller...im alway here lil boy....the only time i wasnt was the entire 2010 yr til the summer of 2011....when i was banned.....sorry rod, like everything, your wrong again

and yet it has become your only defense....lol
    well there may have been another rival fan here saying it but i damn sure don't remember a single broncos fan making that argument. i got ridiculed for having that opinion here and i am sure you said i got owned for having that opinion as well, like you always do when i have a different opinion than you and the other donko homers here.

same with the tebow debates, except there were a few logical bronco fans that didn't buy into it, you were not one of them (big shock i know!)

1.whats the excuse...wheres the excuse...did i lie...did not we scew up two chances at the ball.witha fumbled ko.and muffed punt...was that a lie...and excuse...lol ...did not willis miss mannings signal and run the wrong route causeing a pick six...is that an excuse or a.fact...get your story straight lil one...cause if useing the facts of a game is now making a excuse....im gonna hold you to your words

2. to sit here and say there was not one single bronco fan in support of nolan over mcd is an outright lie

but i guess thsts all you really have anymore...lies and making crap up...and using fantasy stats to show how good melvin was...lol

carry on rod...i mean when you get back from your business trip..lol
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-26-2013 at 10:29 PM.

it is a fact...that isnt an excuse...its a fact...whats your excuse for losing " well uhhh in the second half the broncos quit making stupid mistakes"

once we quit self destructing..the game was never in question...thats no excuse...its fact

i already asked you to man up and back up your words about me not being here...show us all...where i never showed up till we got good...

Back UP Your Words bap...if you can or are man enough to admit your lieing

but then repeatedly saying untruths and insisting they truths....is your MO...fairweather troll much?
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-27-2013 at 09:46 AM.

i already asked you to man up and back up your words about me not being here...show us all...where i never showed up till we got good...

Back UP Your Words bap...if you can or are man enough to admit your lieing

but then repeatedly saying untruths and insisting they truths....is your MO...fairweather troll much?
    so you don't recall not being here for entire off seasons? i clearly said off season and that's what this is, the off season. i even recall a pm from you saying you refuse to come here for a time.

are you telling me you have always been here as often as you are now? because anyone that has read the smack section over the years knows that simply is not true.

i have been here in smack more than you, i can promise you that. fairweather!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you don't recall not being here for entire off seasons? i clearly said off season and that's what this is, the off season. i even recall a pm from you saying you refuse to come here for a time.

are you telling me you have always been here as often as you are now? because anyone that has read the smack section over the years knows that simply is not true.

i have been here in smack more than you, i can promise you that. fairweather!
    wrong rod...you said i didnt start comeing back until the broncos started winning...no need to change your bs story now

yes i recall not being here for an entire off season..as well as draft...camp...ota...and season

but you alSo know thats becaue I WAS BANNED THE ENTIRE 2010 YEAR ASIDE FROM MARCH...UP TIL THE SUMMER OF 2011.

you also know the conversation i had with you was on the koolaid boards...where i said to you i dont know if i will go back to this board because i was on the other bronco board. and you yourself cried about this board

let see...this is the bronco boards...i can go to gd...or multiple other forums, you have smack....and what?

so because im not smacking your butt around 356 im a fairweather fan?....does that go for everyone or as usual you just makeing crap up to fit an aurguement......tell me, your alway gone (on business)....no rings is jut an occaional hit and run guy...be months before he may be back....i havent seen a chief fan in months...99% of bolt fans are no longer hardcore and no where to be seen

who am i supposed to be smacking in smack in the off season?
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

wrong rod...you said i didnt start comeing back until the broncos started winning...no need to change your bs story now

yes i recall not being here for an entire off season..as well as draft...camp...ota...and season

but you alSo know thats becaue I WAS BANNED THE ENTIRE 2010 YEAR ASIDE FROM MARCH...UP TIL THE SUMMER OF 2011.

you also know the conversation i had with you was on the koolaid boards...where i said to you i dont know if i will go back to this board because i was on the other bronco board. and you yourself cried about this board

let see...this is the bronco boards...i can go to gd...or multiple other forums, you have smack....and what?

so because im not smacking your butt around 356 im a fairweather fan?....does that go for everyone or as usual you just makeing crap up to fit an aurguement......tell me, your alway gone (on business)....no rings is jut an occaional hit and run guy...be months before he may be back....i havent seen a chief fan in months...99% of bolt fans are no longer hardcore and no where to be seen

who am i supposed to be smacking in smack in the off season?
    you are getting defensive yet you are the one that started this dude. don't tell me im on vacation to imply i am fairweather just because i am not here every day in the off season.

especially when you have not been here every day in the off season in the past, not only when you were banned either, don't even try it dude.

so before you start talking crap about showing up in the off season, maybe you should show up yourself? not just when your team gives you the advantage in smack, or is that the only time you can run smack?

now get yourself a box of tissues and go cry in the corner, when you gain your composure, come back and talk to daddy, alright?

I am not sure if the roster is better. By far they're much better by AJ Smith gone, Norv as well.. Picking up McCoy was solid. Been ready since CAR to be a HC. Their Defense got much worse by simple subtraction of vets. Ingram gone too.. Dwight is a good pickup if they let him be a natural end.. not a OLB. But Clady and OF will do fine. Still have Ryan Matthews and Rivers.. so I see same results.. Very Hot/Cold team.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos Minion View Post
    I am not sure if the roster is better. By far they're much better by AJ Smith gone, Norv as well.. Picking up McCoy was solid. Been ready since CAR to be a HC. Their Defense got much worse by simple subtraction of vets. Ingram gone too.. Dwight is a good pickup if they let him be a natural end.. not a OLB. But Clady and OF will do fine. Still have Ryan Matthews and Rivers.. so I see same results.. Very Hot/Cold team.
    i don't think the defense will be much worse, but it really depends on how TE'o and freeney do IMO

as far as the offense goes, its anyone s guess how it will do this year, too many factors to predict at this point for me.

i could see it being a very good offense if all the stares are aligned, i can also see it being a below average offense if things don't go well for them.

either way, we are not a contender this year except for a possible WC, next year i think is the year they get back on track and threaten for the division again.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i don't think the defense will be much worse, but it really depends on how TE'o and freeney do IMO

as far as the offense goes, its anyone s guess how it will do this year, too many factors to predict at this point for me.

i could see it being a very good offense if all the stares are aligned, i can also see it being a below average offense if things don't go well for them.

either way, we are not a contender this year except for a possible WC, next year i think is the year they get back on track and threaten for the division again.
    This might be the most definitive post I have ever read on the internet in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    This might be the most definitive post I have ever read on the internet in my life.
    that wasn't a smack post bro, i honestly have no clue whats gonna happen with my chargers.

by the way, saying we will not be contenders is pretty definitive if you ask me.