Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that wasn't a smack post bro, i honestly have no clue whats gonna happen with my chargers.
    I can tell you......the Chargers will play much like they have over the past three seasons. Mediocre at best, Pathetic at worst.
    There is no real questions on how they will do, the real question is will McCoy cut ties with Rivers after this season? Personally, I think he will. Next year they can rid themselves of the non performing timid QB and actually focus on rebuilding the talent. Next year there is no real salary cap ramifications for doing so. A team like the Browns will come calling and if the Chargers have any sense they will trade him while there is SOME value.
    But we are talking about the Chargers so odds are they win 5 maybe 6, lose talent and try to replace by reaching in the draft or signing old washed up vets, then they will rinse and repeat for the remaining couple years of Lips contract.

ahh thw hypocrisy of baprod...so i started it...wasnt i talking to a couple other posters....when you interjected with your..." always making excuses"...right

and you wanna go deeper...once again you on your rodlike ways..jumped in on another conversation and said i only came when the broncos got good again...another lie

why dont you try smack instead.of your childish hit and run then snivel when confronted...hell at least in the ingram thread you tried to use fantasy.stats as proof...lol

now did the bolts get better...hard to say....is a rookie manti better than spikes...certainly freeny is better than ingram...not hard to best melvin at all...vasquez was the best olinemen they had...certainly the 1st rnd pick cam be hyped to be a stud...but the jury will be out on that for awhile...is mccoy and weisenhunt a better offensive planner than a turner....nope not even close in my book....the wr corp on paper may be bettr...but again thsts hype if the rook can live up to it...fine.

so freeny betters the team....but is the loss of philips make it a wash

all i really see is a wash overall

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBassett View Post
    Chiefs are the big mystery, imo. Is Andy Reid the Andy Reid who coached the Eagles to the Super Bowl, or is he the Andy Reid who helped screw up the Eagles' defense last year? KC is as talented as Denver on defense. When their D showed up it was formidable. They could run the ball, too; they just had no passing game. I'm sure Reid will improve their offense, and if their defense returns, maybe they will be competitive again. Then again, the Eagles were pretty bad last year, so it's impossible to tell.
    "KC is as talented as Denver on defense."

I cant believe a Broncos fan said this.

Broncos overall defense ranked 4th.
    Broncos overall pass defense ranked 3rd.
    Broncos overall run defense ranked 3rd.

KC overall defense ranked 25th.
    KC overall pass defense ranked 12th.
    KC overall run defense ranked 27th.

KC's D may have looked good to you at times, but they are CLEARLY MUCH inferior to the Broncos' defense.

Quote Originally Posted by mct1967 View Post
    "KC is as talented as Denver on defense."

I cant believe a Broncos fan said this.

Broncos overall defense ranked 4th.
    Broncos overall pass defense ranked 3rd.
    Broncos overall run defense ranked 3rd.

KC overall defense ranked 25th.
    KC overall pass defense ranked 12th.
    KC overall run defense ranked 27th.

KC's D may have looked good to you at times, but they are CLEARLY MUCH inferior to the Broncos' defense.
    KC's TALENT level on D is pretty darn good, unfortunantly that had a horrible offense that kept them on the field coupled with poor coaching.

There is no denying there D was nowhere near as good as ours last year, but they do have a lot of young talent on that side of the ball.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    KC's TALENT level on D is pretty darn good, unfortunantly that had a horrible offense that kept them on the field coupled with poor coaching.

There is no denying there D was nowhere near as good as ours last year, but they do have a lot of young talent on that side of the ball.
    This doesnt look pretty darn good to me....

Chiefs defense 2012--

Overall defense ranked 25th.
    Overall pass defense ranked 12th.
    Overall run defense ranked 27th.

Chiefs defense 2011--

Overall defense ranked 12th.
    Overall pass defense ranked 6th. Respectable.
    Overall run defense ranked 26th.

Chiefs defense 2010, when they won the division--

Overall defense ranked 11th.
    Overall pass defense ranked 17th.
    Overall run defense ranked 14th.

In 2010 the Chiefs ran the ball a lot, chewed up a lot of clock and gave their D a lot of rest...yet their D rankings were mediocre. Looking at the last few seasons the only respectable stat was the pass D in 2011. Thats not a good defense...it all looks pretty mediocre to bad in my view. Chiefs may have some talent in their secondary, they are somewhat consistently mediocre there, but the rest of their D has been garbage and a team's mediocre secondary doesnt make an entire defense "pretty darn good".

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ahh thw hypocrisy of baprod...so i started it...wasnt i talking to a couple other posters....when you interjected with your..." always making excuses"...right

and you wanna go deeper...once again you on your rodlike ways..jumped in on another conversation and said i only came when the broncos got good again...another lie

why dont you try smack instead.of your childish hit and run then snivel when confronted...hell at least in the ingram thread you tried to use fantasy.stats as proof...lol
    this is the last post i am going to make arguing this with you. you started talking maybe a week ago or more that i am on a business trip, referring to me not being here every day in the off season as if i am fairweathering it up.

when i turned it around and pointed out that you yourself didn't show up in the off season when your team wasn't good you got all butt soar and pretending i said things i did not.

no i wasn't talking about the regular season and you not showing up then, i was talking about the off season just like it is right now.

why do you think its alright for you not to show your face in the off season when your team is not that good yet you are here all the time right now? i never once said anything about it until you started running your mouth like i am a fairweather.

it always so easily to discredit everything you say because you do a great job of being a hypocrite lol

as far an ingram goes, that's funny you call it fantasy stats when i gave you a direct link backing up what i was talking about.

i am sorry you are the stat watcher that you are and only think a player is applying pressure if he ends up with a sack. there is a stat called QB pressures, they don't always equate to a sack but they are sometimes just as good as a sack if not better.

i proved to you that when ingram was out there, he was top 20 in the league at pressuring the QB. its not fantasy stats, its pure fact.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is the last post i am going to make arguing this with you. you started talking maybe a week ago or more that i am on a business trip, referring to me not being here every day in the off season as if i am fairweathering it up.

when i turned it around and pointed out that you yourself didn't show up in the off season when your team wasn't good you got all butt soar and pretending i said things i did not.

no i wasn't talking about the regular season and you not showing up then, i was talking about the off season just like it is right now.

why do you think its alright for you not to show your face in the off season when your team is not that good yet you are here all the time right now? i never once said anything about it until you started running your mouth like i am a fairweather.

it always so easily to discredit everything you say because you do a great job of being a hypocrite lol

as far an ingram goes, that's funny you call it fantasy stats when i gave you a direct link backing up what i was talking about.

i am sorry you are the stat watcher that you are and only think a player is applying pressure if he ends up with a sack. there is a stat called QB pressures, they don't always equate to a sack but they are sometimes just as good as a sack if not better.

i proved to you that when ingram was out there, he was top 20 in the league at pressuring the QB. its not fantasy stats, its pure fact.
    so now i just dont show my face in the offseason, when my team isnt that good?...my my keep changeing the criteria...lol

as for melvin

lol...your link was pro football fantasy stats...lol

your baseing your belief that melvin was a top player in qb pressure from fantasy stats...i base mine on qb hits, qb sacks, because if your hitting the qb, or better yet sacking him, your getting more pressure than someone who is just kinda making the qb move...melvin had on sack and two qb hits...no where near a top 20 olb in real pressure

we seen melvins pressure on manning when he jumped over him, and yes that was one of melvins 17 "pressures"
    it had no effect on the outcome of the play
    lol

whats next madden?
    Last edited by arapaho; 05-28-2013 at 03:54 PM.
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots