Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Wow. You obviously don't know football and how rare it is for any team to go undefeated in their division and then repeat it next year. The last time the Broncos went undefeated in the division was in 1998 and they won the superbowl. This last time around the Broncos choked (again) and didn't do squat diddley
    We went 13-4 overall and we have only gotten better. Improved both lines though you can argue doom leaving we got sp for cheap and drafted a promising DT balancing it out , added DRC also... on offense we got one of the better running backs available in the draft , and added Welker . Injury aside there's no reason we can't sweep the west. I think your dis missing just how talented Denver is right now. We are the best team in the afc. So we lost by three in a battle with the soon too be super bowl champs... that doesn't change that we have both top 5 rated offense and defense. This years gonna be a 12-4 , 13-3 season at worst. And I'll bet we beat San Diego by 10 points or more both games we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Yeah....its been more than four calendar years since the Chargers ( Sproles actually) won them a playoff game. Yet the fans still seem to think they are right there and close but just missing a piece or two.
    kind of like how the broncos (tebow actually) won you your only playoff victory in 7 years? wow

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Chargers fans keep saying the Chargers have not made the playoffs for 2 years....it's three years guys three.

Chiefs,Broncos,Broncos. Know a little bit about your own team for goodness sake
    i know my team just fine thanks, in fact i know your team better than a lot of your fans do.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    kind of like how the broncos (tebow actually) won you your only playoff victory in 7 years? wow
    Actually were still right in the mix. Your squad and your overpaid and underperforming QB sealed their dismal fate when Sproles was let go.
    Misfits and under performers, thats your teams reality.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Actually were still right in the mix. Your squad and your overpaid and underperforming QB sealed their dismal fate when Sproles was let go.
    Misfits and under performers, thats your teams reality.
    We had to go through this to get rid of the 2 guys you Broncos kept telling us to get rid of and what was holding this team back. Why are you so mad at us for doing what you said we should do? Now that we got rid of pretty much all our misfits and underperformers the future is very bright for the San Diego Chargers indeed.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

We had to go through this to get rid of the 2 guys you Broncos kept telling us to get rid of and what was holding this team back. Why are you so mad at us for doing what you said we should do? Now that we got rid of pretty much all our misfits and underperformers the future is very bright for the San Diego Chargers indeed.
    Really??? How so? From looking at your roster it sure appears that there is no end in sight. Add in Rivers inflated 50 mill due over the next 3 seasons and your looking at many years of fighting for 6 win seasons.
    Sure you finally got rid of Turner and AJ, but at what expense? Your talent? Its too little too late, sorry guy.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Thomas and the d won't hat game ... tebow did pretty damn good too , but Thomas was a bigger reason

You got rid of one of the two reasons you were mediocre and replaced him with our table scraps, then replaced the Lord of No Rings with another unproven commodity, and questionable evaluator of talent. The Colts teams of the last few years were severely lacking at the skill positions that Telesco had attended to as the Director of Player Personnel.

You haven't really gotten better, and it's a question mark of whether or not you've actually gotten worse. The future looks no different from what I can see. As far as I can tell, you have plenty more 7-9 / 9-8 type seasons ahead of you if not worse lol

Now that we got rid of pretty much all our misfits and underperformers the future is very bright for the San Diego Chargers indeed.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaha if this is the future when it looks bright ... dear god what would it look like to be dim... your club took a step back even with the draft which did help , you lost proven vets to a div rival , and scooped up some rookies in hopes of balancing out the downward spiral , you swift on getting help in free agency basicly and have a huge question mark in your secondary . Kc got way better and Denver's not going anywhere, at best your 3rd for the next 3-5 years , just wait and see , McCoy can't save you

Count us out before the season starts. You donkeys are clueless if you think everyone in this division is just going to roll over and you go 6-0.
    You're right, I absolutely am counting out the Chargers from AFCW contention. You guys have nowhere near the talent we have and plus you're in a rebuilding year. Unless you say differently?
    UNITED IN ORANGE!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4968/king-dunlap

ESPN's Matt Williamson believes the Chargers have "the worst left tackle situation in the NFL."

Williamson is former scout for the Browns. Here's his take on King Dunlap, who is currently penciled in as the Chargers' starter: "He has great size, but he is heavy-footed and can really struggle to play low enough due to his extreme height. At best, he is a right tackle athlete and not suited to playing on the left side." The Chargers also lost their top guard, Louis Vasquez, in free agency. We're not sure how Philip Rivers sleeps at night.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

The AFC West is the worst division in football and is irrelevant.

We went 6-0 last year and have only got better. The other teams improvement is minimal at best IMO.

We will take the West easily. We just have to make sure we play out best football in January, not our worst game again with mistakes...... that will be the question and challenge this year.

One of my friends is a lifelong Eagles fan and he says Dunlap is terrible.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post

We're not sure how Philip Rivers sleeps at night.
    I think it's probably something like this

".... We're not sure how Philip Rivers sleeps at night...."

I can tell ya.. on his back(just like in a football game), blankie pulled up tight to his chin, pee pad all soaked, wondering if the Boogie Man will come back because he's less scary then Von.......
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*